Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (1047 Views)

Choose For Me :Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Or Samsung A70 Or Redmi Note 7 Pro / My Review Of The redmi K20 Pro �� Any Questions? / Redmi K20 Pro, 48 Hour Express Delivery Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by Holuwarseun15(m): 2:17am On May 30, 2019
Xiaomi is a China-based phone manufacturing company whose sub-brand Redmi on Tuesday unveiled the Redmi K20 series, which sports two different models:

· The K20 mid-range phone, and
· The K20 Pro flagship.

The Flagship killer I've been exaggerating about is no other than the K20 Pro which is the cheaper OnePlus 7 Pro rival starting at 2,499 yuan ($361) in China.
Comparatively, the most affordable OnePlus 7 Pro costs 3,999 yuan ($579) in China.
We’re looking at Chinese prices for these phones as they both originate from China, but the Redmi K20 Pro should be cheaper than the OnePlus 7 Pro in all the markets where both phones will be sold.
The K20 Pro features the same design as the OnePlus 7 Pro.
This means we’re looking at a massive full screen display with a pop-up selfie camera, in-display fingerprint sensor, and triple-lens camera on the back.
The handset also packs a “custom 8-layered graphite cooling technology” that will handle
heat dissipation.

The K20 Pro’s triple-lens camera arrangement includes a Sony 48-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and an 8- megapixel telephoto lens. On the front, there’s a 20-megapixel selfie pop-up camera with a sapphire glass cover.
The phone also packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports 27W wired charging, which means you’ll get 58% of charge in just half an hour.

Checkout the full specs

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/05/xiaomi-redmi-k20-pro-full-specs.html?m=1
Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by seunfly: 7:19am On May 30, 2019
From what I'm hearing, this phone will be repackaged as Poco F2 in india and non China market.
Let's wait and see.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2019
Holuwarseun15:
Xiaomi is a China-based phone manufacturing company whose sub-brand Redmi on Tuesday unveiled the Redmi K20 series, which sports two different models:

· The K20 Pro flagship.

The Flagship killer I've been exaggerating about is no other than the K20 Pro which is the cheaper OnePlus 7 Pro rival starting at 2,499 yuan ($361) in China.
Comparatively, the most affordable OnePlus 7 Pro costs 3,999 yuan ($579) in China.
We’re looking at Chinese prices for these phones as they both originate from China, but the Redmi K20 Pro should be cheaper than the OnePlus 7 Pro in all the markets where both phones will be sold.
This means we’re looking at a massive full screen display with a pop-up selfie camera, in-display fingerprint sensor, and triple-lens camera on the back.
The handset also packs a “custom 8-layered graphite cooling technology” that will handle
heat dissipation.

The K20 Pro’s triple-lens camera arrangement includes a Sony 48-megapixel primary camera, a 13-megapixel wide-angle lens, and an 8- megapixel telephoto lens. On the front, there’s a 20-megapixel selfie pop-up camera with a sapphire glass cover.
The phone also packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports 27W wired charging, which means you’ll get 58% of charge in just half an hour.

Checkout the full specs

I am very sure that you haven't gotten the phone yet and you are already "reviewing" it
You just copied the specs from another site, rebranded it and call it "review"
Awon lazy bloggers!!

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:08am On May 30, 2019
Holuwarseun15:

· The K20 Pro flagship.

heat dissipation.

Checkout the full specs

Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:11am On May 30, 2019
seunfly:
From what I'm hearing, this phone will be repackaged as Poco F2 in india and non China market.
Let's wait and see.
That device would have been a serious contender for my next phone if not for that pop up selfie cam angry
I prefer a hole punch or i'll manage a dew drop notch...
Re: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That device would have been a serious contender for my next phone if not for that pop up selfie cam angry
I prefer a hole punch or i'll manage a dew drop notch...
I like the way nothing will disturb my view,just screen everywhere....selfie cam da will be once in 2-3days da I will be using it grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Subscribers Gets New Promo – 9x Offer, How To Activate It / Could Android Versions Become Irrelevant??? / How Power Banks Can Save Or Damage Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.