Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly (28257 Views)

Paytv Price Hike; A Better Alternative Is Here. / NANS Gives Multi-choice Company Seven Days To Begin Pay-as-you-view Billing Or.. / Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by Stillyoung5123: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Yettyspeaks:
The two package are N4000 and N7000. They are coming to Nigeria, I believe in August 2019. Their website is ChoizeTv.com and I believe They now have Social Media Platforms enabled now. I actually watched a trial herein D.C.. I think they are working on the NBC licensure part so that they don't get into the trouble that TSTV or PIPUL tv got into. I actually think it's a great idea.
So ma,what's their social media platforms?
Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by Stillyoung5123: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2019
Mrs yettyspesks,good morning ma.Please what's their social media platforms please
Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by Yettyspeaks(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
georgee:

Anyways, fyi.. I currently use an android box to stream all channels on my smart TV.. I watch all sports, any movie, any shows, Documentaries, cartoons, News, VOD name it. This costs me only 9,500/month. I have been using this since July 2018 . Saying i am the one with problem is a bit offensive and i take exception to that. You guys can't discuss without bein insultive.. Haba
Does your digital TV sell data too and i checked dia website, not too impressed with what i saw. Maybe cos am use to having everything at home. I mean everything

Sorry if you're a "bit" offended. I respond to the way I'm spoken to. It's not "mine" per se. Not everybody has a smart tv in Nigeria, so you're probably one of the lucky ones that you have one. As for the website, it's not the website we should be worried about but the product per se. If you notice, the website is not completely finished.
Do you get all the HBOS, SHOWTIME,STARZ AND MOVIE CHANNELS. Because if you do, that's a fantastic deal you got
Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by georgee(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yettyspeaks:

Sorry if you're a "bit" offended. I respond to the way I'm spoken to. It's not "mine" per se. Not everybody has a smart tv in Nigeria, so you're probably one of the lucky ones that you have one. As for the website, it's not the website we should be worried about but the product per se. If you notice, the website is not completely finished.
Do you get all the HBOS, SHOWTIME,STARZ AND MOVIE CHANNELS. Because if you do, that's a fantastic deal you got
Apologies 100% accepted.. Such a nice lady u re.
I watch all the channels u listed and much more. My Set up box is well equipped with reliable Apps that allow me see Latest movies, All sports, News channels, VOD and lost more. All for 9,500/Month unlimited data from Tizeti. Buh they are messing up these days. If only one could get a better ISP

I get all those channels and lots more

Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by Stillyoung5123: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stillyoung5123:

So ma,what's their social media platforms?

Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by Stillyoung5123: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
That's the date of the launch.Check on Facebook,instagram and twitter���.
Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by georgee(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2019
Stillyoung5123:
That's the date of the launch.Check on Facebook,instagram and twitter���.
They av been saying this since 2016..October of every year since 2016
Oct 2016
Oct 2017
Oct 2018
Oct 2019

1 Like

Re: NIGCOMSAT, Others To Begin New Paytv, Break DSTV Monopoly by salihuali1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
georgee:

Apologies 100% accepted.. Such a nice lady u re.
I watch all the channels u listed and much more. My Set up box is well equipped with reliable Apps that allow me see Latest movies, All sports, News channels, VOD and lost more. All for 9,500/Month unlimited data from Tizeti. Buh they are messing up these days. If only one could get a better ISP

I get all those channels and lots more

Hello Georgee.
I'm interested in having the same type of setup.
What android TV box are you using*
& please have you got anyone that could help with the installation of the apps to provide the same channels ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Watching "American Gods" / BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle / Big Brother Naija 2019 Holds After Elections And Inaugurations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.