Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem (18257 Views)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List For Friendly Against Brazil. / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Flashyoil1(f): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Oghenekaro Etebo has withdrawn from the Super Eagles squad that will face South American giants Brazil in an international friendly match on Sunday, October 13, in Singapore.

The 23-year-old who currently plays for Stoke City, wasn't given entry visa to Singapore which prevented him from traveling.
Super Eagles handler Gernot Rohr is expected to miss the former Warri Wolves midfielder who has been in superb form since he came into the national team.

There will not be any replacement for Etebo for Super Eagles' encounter against Brazil as the likes of Alex Iwobi and Wilfred Ndidi will take control of the midfield.

21 EAGLES TO BATTLE BRAZIL
Goalkeepers: Francis Uzoho (Omonia FC, Cyprus); Ikechukwu Ezenwa (Heartland FC); Emil Maduka Okoye (Fortuna Dusseldorf, Germany)
Defenders: Abdullahi Shehu (Bursaspor FC, Turkey); Chidozie Awaziem (CD Leganes, Spain); William Ekong (Udinese FC, Italy); Tyronne Ebuehi (SL Benfica, Portugal); Jamilu Collins (SC Padeborn 07, Germany); Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion, England)

Midfielders: Alexander Iwobi (Everton FC, England); Anderson Esiti (PAOK Salonica, Greece); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Joseph Ayodele-Aribo (Glasgow Rangers, Scotland); Ramon Azeez (Granada FC, Spain)
Forwards: Victor Osimhen (Lille OSC, France); Moses Simon (FC Nantes, France); Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain); Efosa Solomon-Otabor (PFC CSKA Sofia, Bulgaria);
Paul Onuachu (KRC Genk, Belgium); Emmanuel Dennis (Club Brugge, Belgium); Peter Olayinka (SK Slavia Prague, Czech Republic).

See more here https://thickmatch.com/etebo-pulls-super-eagles-squad-brazil-due-visa-problem/

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2019
The midfield will play with more speed and precision now. To me, its not a bad news.

6 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Abfinest007(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
I hope they play like super eagles not like super chickens especially now etebo will be missing

3 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
The guy na otu. His efl games if you watch am na soso laugh. The guy can lago elekpon for Africa. And small ball lago. Up ball gbagaun.

Lago means miskick

11 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by peterd53(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Coward
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by notoriousbabe: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Village people oooooooooooo
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Mutemenot(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
cry those with HBP should not watch this match. I see Brazil giving 4 nil
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by zincnike(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Chai is a big blow to this team cos he is an asset to this team very prolific

1 Like

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by gaetano: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
If i catch that person that is collecting money from Paul Onuachu to make sure he continues to get a place in the SE, e go be for am. Abi Paul hold the coach nude ni?

25 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Just2endowed2(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
lets pray for the best
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Lymasaba(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why will there be visa problem in something like this...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by YoungAncient1: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Super Eagles is such a small team. No winder Abraham opted for the 3 lions. Imagine Etebo who hasn't improved his play in 3 years, who cannot even help his struggling Stokes side is a king in the super eagles team.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Charmingrascal(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Walai Super Eagles will win this match

I am 85% sure.

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by ZombieTAMER: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
The guy na otu. His efl games if you watch am na soso laugh. The guy can lago elekpon for Africa. And small ball lago. Up ball gbagaun.

Lago means miskick

Age is catching up with him quickly
I used to think.. He'd make it to the premier league soon but after stoke is China for him

1 Like

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by omocalabar(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Remimadrid:
The midfield will play with more speed and precision now. To me, its not a bad news.
is ur name John Snow?....cos u knw nothing boy!!!

9 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
it's the goal keeper i dey fear for
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by AgentNairaland(f): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Where Is AIRPEACE That Offers Visa Free Airlifted To Anywhere In The World
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Burnamiganja: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wetin we no go hear...

Check out my new beat y'all and pls don't forget to like and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfj0bccTCOE

1 Like

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by omocalabar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Super Eagles is such a small team. No winder Abraham opted for the 3 lions. Imagine Etebo who hasn't improved his play in 3 years, who cannot even help his struggling Stokes side is a king in the super eagles team.
the Greek team that won the euro 2004 were a "small" team too, yet they humbled giants and even the host nation twice in the competition....if u disgree name one big player in that squad

5 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by kenzysmith: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
I just dey reason wetin brazil go take Nigeria eyes see, all d annoyance way senegal take draw dem. na our nigeria go carry am

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by alaira(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s][/s]
Mutemenot:
cry those with HBP should not watch this match. I see Brazil giving 4 nil
Nigeria will never be cowed by any country footballwide. embarassed embarassed
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by mogbeyiteren: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
peterd53:
Coward
are u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by ecto(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]brazil will murder Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Shibaraba:

Lago means miskick

Lago means 'ring bell'

1 Like

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Edyice: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
gaetano:
If i catch that person that is collecting money from Paul Onuachu to make sure he continues to get a place in the SE, e go be for am. Abi Paul hold the coach nude ni?

grin grin me 2 dey find the person oooh
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Skmoda(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
omocalabar:
the Greek team that won the euro 2004 were a "small" team too, yet they humbled giants and even the host nation twice in the competition....if u disgree name one big player in that squad
Torosidis
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by fykes(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
alaira:
[s][/s] Nigeria will never be cowed by any country footballwide. embarassed embarassed
Except Argentina abi?
Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by papatobi: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
will really miss dis my delta broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Cmanforall: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Walai Super Eagles will win this match

I am 85% sure.
It's possible. Brazil drew with Senegal yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Singapore that used to be visa free when I used to go there years back but now, naija don spoil no be small

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Oshoala, 1999 Super Falcons Dazzle At NFF-Aiteo Football Awards / Nigeria 2 : 1 England : FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup (FULL TIME) / One Dies As Chelsea, Barcelona Fans Argue On Better Club In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.