Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (21964 Views)

NYSC Signs MoU To Include Corps Members On NHIS Programme / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC Discharge Certificate Vs Foreign Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Nestirvela: 1:20pm On May 30, 2019
Na d work wey Dem send u?... Dis man!
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by 10kgod(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2019
leaving important issue ......he should be facing what's is next not this shit age showing on NYSC cert.

scam nation
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by SaintLucia: 1:44pm On May 30, 2019
Maket:
after the affidavit, you will tender it to NYSC office for non original one having your years in it. We go catch una one by one grin
Wetin all these JAMBITES knows? Most of them doesn't know the difference between a manual and electronic process.
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Chozen1665(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
Thank God, I don serve collect my certificate

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by GoldHorse(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2019
Is it your age or your falsification? tongue tongue grin
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Adigest51: 2:01pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=ladiesreject post=78856632]The struggle is real.

If you like write it on our degree certificates, we will always find a way.

The leaders of this country brought us into this mess in the first place, now they want to back out? Never!

Even the president of this country falsified his age. I mean, how can Buhari be 76? Buhari should be in his mid to late 80s.

The only time I will start using my real age is when I get a job, but until that happens, I'll keep reducing it by two years every year.

Kolo man
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by lexyj123(f): 2:09pm On May 30, 2019
You want to set up your CATFISH HATCHERY OR HAVING SOME PROBLEMS, Visit [url]axiomgracefishfarms..com[/url] to know more about catfish hatchery set up, how to combat water challenges, how to battle infections of all kind.
in case your problems / challenges are not addressed, kindly leave comments behind and we shall respond immediately.
catfish market is insatiable and it come with a long value chain.
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by olumoon2(m): 2:20pm On May 30, 2019
So all this people snapping there discharge certificate will stop to prevent people from seeing their age?
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by luluosas(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2019
Most of graduates are official liars as they see age falsification as a normal thing
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by alfredfrddy(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
And when will the idiots stop using age as a criteria to secure a job? After ASUU and FG have used people's future to play pawn and their own children are graduating at 17 to get all the juicy job offers. And now this useless scheme cos they'll proudly write their children's ages. Nemesis will catch up with you all, one by one. Nigerians no go dull.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by mechanics(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2019
But what if a student transfers from one university to another and his name didn't appear on the list of matriculating students of his new school, will that student be disqualified from serving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Lawalemi(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
Haaaa
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Tunagee(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
Scandinavian02:
First tell ASUU to stop striking so that I don't use 8years to complete a 4-year programme.

So who should be blamed after wasting four years of my time in an unnecessary strike? When all employers of Labour are looking for 21 -24 and you already wasted four years of my time?

Rubbish policy.

Rubbish government.

Rubbish Nation.

Exactly
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Memberclub(m): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
Good. I've lost my date of birth certificate sef grin
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Tunagee(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2019
Hahahaha! This will favour employers of labour, and would kick off old people from the work sector, some of whom got jobs at an old age and refused to even leave for younger ones yo come in
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by sirqeeboi(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
whysquare4real:

hahahaha. u are too funny. Me I wonder what happens to those girls that used to display their NYSC cert while posing for pix! Nah to take style hide the DOB be that.

A lecturer on fe said corps member do pose with discharge because no grade on it ...but will neva pose with their degree or diploma certificate because OF the grade....
No more posing with discharge certificate they have catch them
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by noble71(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

Yours will soon be needed for an upgrade.

Just wait and see..
not possible bro
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by united442(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2019
Memberclub:
Good. I've lost my date of birth certificate sef grin

NA DEM be this ooohgrin
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by OMOTOWO(m): 11:33pm On May 30, 2019
I served at the age of 33 ..
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2019
noble71:
not possible bro
Kidding you...
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by Luther1210: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hello, the date of birth on the nysc portal is wrong and the only way to change it is through Waec verification but unfortunately the date of birth on my Waec result is also wrong. Please how can I change this and what are the implications of wrong date of birth?
Re: NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification by bbankky: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin this na mega Bleep up o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prospective Corper Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Oyo (Photos) / NYSC Requirements: WAEC/GCE? / NYSC Announces 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.