Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege (21896 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by itspzpics(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Popular street singer Small Doctor narates his ordeal with his landlady when he was a bike man leaving in a one room apartment as he shares some adorable photos looking dope.

He said his landlady lockup his friends who visit him says they are singing to abuse her. He also accused her of some other things. Read his post below

To be poor is truly a sin. What do you think?

See More photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/small-doctor-narate-how-his-landlady-lockup-his-friends-who-visits-him/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by itspzpics(m): 6:03am On Apr 18, 2019
See some Photos and Video Evidence released by Small doctor landlady => HERE

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by dayleke: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2019
IM no curse but mama go jam her own for front......

Hmmmmm

Soro niyen...?
*in Badoo fois

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by matify83: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2019
" you have joined bag gang"

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by vanida6: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2019
Looking nice...

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Na everytime this guy dey post bad things/news angry

If they no arrest you, they go beat you.
If they no beat you, they go steal your chain. You no see good thing to post?

6 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by nifemi25(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Iya ibeji... Ema ko tiyin niwaju. angry grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Keziehenry(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2019
hmm, does that mean he still live in a rented apartment

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by LIONHEART101: 7:34am On Apr 18, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Na everytime this guy dey post bad things/news angry

If they no arrest you, they go beat you.
If they no beat you, they go steal your chain. You no see good thing to post?

why are you so bitter

20 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by lonelydora: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2019
That landlady of yours was angry you were not responding to her "greenlights" or that of her sister.

In Ikwerre land, part of the 'unwritten' tenancy agreement is that you MUST friend the landlord's daughter. You are required to choose among the daughters the one you like. You are banned from bringing in any girl into the compound.

If you flaunt the rule, you will be locked out by 7pm and your house rent increased.

Folks, to avoid problems with landlady or landlord, pay your rent as at when due.

12 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Hades2016(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Okay next !!!!
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Every house have their rules. Ask before jumping in. But talk true, were they truly insulting her?
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by officialteemi(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
nobody holy pass
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by aPr: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
It is the story of his hustle.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Britishcoins(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
Life always full of stories, that is why this world is misery.....

If you don't have stories then ur success is not genius

4 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Eberex(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Why waiting for that job why not create one yourself?

Telecommunication is emerging as the billion dollar investment and you need to tap in it.

Ask yourself why banks and JUMIA, plus other companies are into vtu? because there is a percentage they make for every recharge, data and cable sub you purchase.

But the good news is you can join in this business with as little as N5,000.

Start making money via vtu.

Sorry i cannot put my phone contact here but you can email or DM.

Check my signature
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by goshen26: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Please, if you are a nairalander that knows where small doctor just narrated, help visit Iya -Ibeji to narrate this story to her....

Anyone that we have privilege to help today let us help with kind heart, because the fellow may be our ladder to greatness

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
You dey person house dey sing dey abuse am?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2019
Britishcoins:
Life always full of stories, that is why this world is misery.....

If you don't have stories then ur success is not genius
"your success is not genius".
Even Dangote success is not a genius.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by abumoney(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Poverty is a bastard, I divorced the bitch a long time ago

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by xtremeTall(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by soberdrunk(m): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Money good ooo!!!! See how conductor don fresh.....

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Na,na,na,...... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Appointed National OPS-WASH Ambassador (Photos) / Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song / Bisola Appreciates BBNaija, One Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.