Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon (49540 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by TruthinAction: 2:34pm On May 30, 2019
Please, what does he do for a living?
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by bolafez(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2019
grin
olaolulazio:
Blessing never teach una lesson abi?

Werey snap with Arab police car.
grin
olaolulazio:
Blessing never teach una lesson abi?

Werey snap with Arab police car.
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by AbooNasir(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2019
i see say the picture was liked by "Meek mill" abeeg which of the meek mill o? the original meekmill or the baruf meekmill....
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by davillian(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2019
Urchman200:
how about the designers he wore ,he borrow those one's too ? I know his life style is confusing anyway.
Cloths is understandable
Those cars he pose with are too expensive for someone to be buying anyhow like say na kebab
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by kayalla(f): 4:39pm On May 30, 2019
ETISALAT ambassador undecided
nice
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Rotimi47: 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
nzeobi:
continue till the real owners come and arrest you.

cloth and shoe billionaire .
shocked
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Rotimi47: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
chuks34:
One day Hushpuppi cover might blow
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Rotimi47: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
anyimontana:
Enter naija,make efcc use u shine...

Buhari gave them target
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Sinach0191(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Pls wats his job
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Influencer, he even caught meek mill’s attention, he would charge higher to promote those Gucci and fendi shops now cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
davillian:

Cloths is understandable
Those cars he pose with are too expensive for someone to be buying anyhow like say na kebab

They are likely not his own, he might be promoting a car shop or something, the other day I saw a photo of him and Mendy of Man City. Dude is just a brand influencer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by davillian(m): 6:03pm On May 30, 2019
PRESENTATION:

They are likely not his own, he might be promoting a car shop or something, the other day I saw a photo of him and Mendy of Man City. Dude is just a brand influencer.
His #tags doesn't refer to any car shop
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18pm On May 30, 2019
davillian:
He buys cars every 2weeks grin
Big boy.
Believe this at your own peril.
From Jan to may he has bought almost 15 cars grin grin who does he think he is deceiving .
may be he's helping them to advertise.
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Olawaleyusuf9: 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
let them continue living fake life am sure that no yahoo boy last ten year them go soon hear wehn
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
He can as well change his complexion to that same exact colour
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by Rhea(f): 1:43am On May 31, 2019
G1STMORE:
GistMore.com

Dubai-based Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi wears matching outfit with his G-Wagon.

See more: http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-rock-matching-outfit-with-his-g-wagon

Arabian p.i.m.p.
Would be interesting to see all his luxury cars packed in one massive garage to prove that there are all his.
But then, for where! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon by tosinosam(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I just wish he posts all his cars pics all at once..its getting boring na(no hard feelings) but anytime I open any thread about hush,its always cars..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe Poses Topless In New Photos / Abiodun Aremu 'Baba Sabiko' Is Dead / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.