Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets (9175 Views)

Ondo Governor, Akeredolu Dissolves His Cabinet / Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by ebenyieugene: 10:21am On May 30, 2019
The Ebonyi State governor David Nweze Umahi has dissolved his Executive council.

The governor who announced the dissolution of the council at Pa Ngele Oruta Township Stadium, venue of his second term inauguration revealed that the dissolution excluded the office of the senior special assistance to the governor on Religion and welfare matters.

The Governor had on Tuesday told his EXCO members to continue with their jobs but reversed to dissolve them leaving his Senior Special Adviser (SSA) on Religion and Welfare matters Reverend Father Abraham Nwali to continue in his office.

Governor Umahi also announced the the relocation of major markets including Abakpa main Market to the new saint Margret International market along the trans-Saharan highway, which was named after his late mother, Magret Umahi.
Governor Umahi also stated that his second tenure in office by 2023 will completely solve infrastructural problems of the state.

He noted that he has identified priority infrastructures like roads, electricity,water, as well as reconstruction of schools and designation of model science schools, renovation and construction of 13 General Hospitals in all local government areas of the state.

The governor however said his administration needs to provide critical infrastructure that will enable the people to thrive and achieve their potentials.

He equally pledged to create economy that will be self-propelled, self sustaining and self-reliant within 10 years to reduce over dependence on federal allocations.
For more;https://wawa.com.ng/umahi-dissolves-his-cabinet-relocates-main-market/
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by SLAP44: 10:25am On May 30, 2019
How has Umahi with a tiny budget been able to deliver more infrastructure than Amosun with a bigger allocation?

Are you sure Tinubu is not taking up to 60 % ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by momove4real25(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
K
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Eliteklaus(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
PDP

1 Like

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Keziehenry(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2019
hoping that round pegs will be put in the round holes. ride on the people's governor

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by freemanbubble: 10:38am On May 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by AkataYeriYeri: 10:38am On May 30, 2019
How is this news?
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by labusinessguide: 10:39am On May 30, 2019
Great news
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Enugupikin: 10:44am On May 30, 2019
good
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2019
The Governor Enugu should have had.
Not one pumpkin sitting in the government House deceiving himself with Enugu is in the hands of God

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by SLAP44: 10:47am On May 30, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Not one pumpkin sitting in the government House deceiving himself with Enugu is in the hands of God

It really pained you o
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by badman007(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2019
special assistance to the governor on Religion and welfare matters..

Blackman na blackman.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Onyenna(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2019
Cool
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by PotatoSalad(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

It really pained you o
My brother angry
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by RTSC: 11:07am On May 30, 2019
We should loan umahi to all the eastern states one after the other to upgrade the general infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2019
The working igbo governor!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Contumely: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
Named market after his mum. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by BlackfireX: 11:19am On May 30, 2019
Somebody ganduje is better than....

Shiooooor
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by kudos4god(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2019
Ebonyians are in the hands of God
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by wellmax(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2019
Relocate Markets? ? This guy hates Igbos.

That is the kind of comment you get when you read market relocated in Lagos or any SW states.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Blacknote: 11:33am On May 30, 2019
Pesin wey dey drink garri get plans - Obasanjo 1986

If you know you know
*2023*
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by nep2ra(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
badman007:
special assistance to the governor on Religion and welfare matters..

Blackman na blackman.

My brother... I tell you.

Black man get big problem.
Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2019
PotatoSalad:
As in eh. That ugwanyi disgust me

Only thing i respect him for is that he is a very bad ass propagandist. I really wonder how he has been able to devieve himself and also manipulate the media to seem like he is working. Disturbing everybody with his rubbish slogan of enugu is in the hands of god. The man na big thief . He hasnnt done any reasonable thing in enugu. God bless sullivan chime

Its just unfortunate Enugu dont have opposition and that mbaka and some key men are supporting thr cow .

The man is killing enugu state gradually

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Sundahjoe(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2019
Umahi have a construction firm, that is why he so much interested in construction projects, because all the contracts still goes to his firm, enriching his account.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2019
Sundahjoe:
Umahi have a construction firm, that is why he so much interested in construction projects, because all the contracts still goes to his firm, enriching his account.
Forget that thing the man is working when compared to other governors in Nigeria.

That firm is inconsiquential. The man has a mission and a good vision for his state he is working with or without his firm

I wish he was the governor of my state

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets by badman007(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
nep2ra:

My brother... I tell you.

Black man get big problem.

Government is to Blame for such indoctrination. We learn these things in schools. It is the hight of inferiority complex. We just don't want to admit it.

African black renaissance is upon us.

Make your God proud, give God a rest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Trains, Equips 100 Newly Recruited Firefighters / I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / Senators, Representatives And Academic Qualifications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.