Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. (10486 Views)

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew / US Government Got Back The BTC Paid To Pipeline Hackers Last Month! / Pipeline Vandals Destroy Osisioma Ngwa 684 Times In Six Months- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by naptu2: 11:11am On May 30, 2019
Petroleum products are flowing from a burst pipeline at Idimu. The Fire Service is at the scene, but people are scooping fuel from the gutters in the area.

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by naptu2: 11:11am On May 30, 2019

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by naptu2: 11:11am On May 30, 2019

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Ishilove: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
My Jesus!
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by phemmyhelu(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Because of greed you people life in danger. God help my country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by olaolulazio(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2019
K
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2019
Nigerians are just shocking.

This is no different from the Kogi state people rushing to pick packs of expired lacasera drinks that were confiscated by NAFDAC. They will still sell those drinks to unsuspecting Nigerians.

These ones will just die from explosion because of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Nobody: 11:30am On May 30, 2019
Yaga let's go and fetch fuel my guys.

Me:

[img]https://i./12Rd.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by olaolulazio(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2019
Someone pls call 911
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Mhomies: 11:31am On May 30, 2019
We've got to learn from past experiences peeps. It's a time-bomb as someone put it. This "awoof" runs "belle" most times.
Please let's be guided.
Life is sweet.
#donotscoopoil
#stayawayfromoilleaks
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by technuel: 11:32am On May 30, 2019
Something Urgent should be done to avert any fire outbreak and possible destruction of lives and properties.
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Dshocker(m): 11:32am On May 30, 2019
God please,bless Nigerians with wisdom
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by aademola11: 11:32am On May 30, 2019
Assignment for new Governor.
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by vicysegun: 11:33am On May 30, 2019
fuckerstard:
Yaga let's go and fetch fuel my guys

I dey your back with lighter grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by michelleann32: 11:33am On May 30, 2019
people shld stop this

WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 3rd of June, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by ForeThinker: 11:33am On May 30, 2019
Haba ..

Some folks are gonna get rich over night while others are gonna count their loses
#Irony of life #

The billions budget to monitor the pipeline fa ??
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by kindy51(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2019
This is serious
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by rhythyson: 11:34am On May 30, 2019
GOD AIRPUS
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Ayoswit(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2019
Some Nigerians would never learn undecided

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Nobody: 11:36am On May 30, 2019
I spark and there will be disaster. I don't know why we are like this in this country

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by martineverest(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2019
wasn't that same region the place that experienced explosion about 10 years ago due to vandalism?....many lives were lost as a result

Nigerians don't learn
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Lovelyn451(f): 11:37am On May 30, 2019
Why wont they scoop it...Will they allow it to flood everywhere, even in their houses...all govt. Knows is to go there, scoop fuel and sell for money...they wont build strong pipelines to avoid spillage, be shouting vandalism upandan, secure the place from the so called vandals? No
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 30, 2019
vicysegun:

I dey your back with lighter grin grin grin shocked shocked

Haha moku o.. lol
Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
naptu2:
Petroleum products are flowing from a burst pipeline at Idimu. The Fire Service is at the scene, but people are scooping fuel from the gutters in the area.

Another Oppurtunity to blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: Oil Spill At Mafon, Idimu Due To Pipeline Vandals. by Billy0naire(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
Everyone living there should vacate the entire village temporally. If there is a flame, its kapoosh', thousands of Souls will lose their body.

They should move out fast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Pity Those That Said I Was Arrested By EFCC / Environmental Sanitation To Hold This Saturday In Lagos / Kwara Governor-elect: A Breath Of "Fresh Air" Or Another Long March In Miniature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.