Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (70752 Views)

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by rockstar27(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
SEE GUYS I NO DEY LIKE FORMING OOO. I NO REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS BREAKDOWN OOO
IS THE MONEY NOT TOO SMALL?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Pfola: 2:53pm On May 30, 2019
So they collect money for hardship with that salary I don't understand how did we get sef....
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by MLK22555: 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
Then any other funds they receive in Billions are gifts from Nigerians who are poor. Story for the gods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by YoungAncient1: 2:54pm On May 30, 2019
Consistency allowance is 250% of basic salary. What exactly is consistency allowance
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by mcjohny(m): 2:55pm On May 30, 2019
this guy should be paid hardship allowance before month end biko he just needs one month and he is settled for life

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Architectsly: 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
Can anybody at least explain to me what kinda hardship someone in a luxury lifestyle flying up and down at d expense of the masses revenue is facing??

And why is hardship allowances not in d ordinary civil servants payroll??
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by PotatoSalad(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2019
Please add more zeros grin
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by esosuo: 2:57pm On May 30, 2019
when our own hardship allowance go reach our hand na ?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Architectsly: 2:58pm On May 30, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Consistency allowance is 250% of basic salary. What exactly is consistency allowance

Am surprised as u are cos d President is not a legislature representing a particular constituency
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by baby124: 2:59pm On May 30, 2019
Hardship allowance abi? So what about regular Nigerians. Who is giving them allowance for all the hardship forced on them by politicians?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by gladisa7: 2:59pm On May 30, 2019
Story!! that one na the money wey their gf take dey polish nails!
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by XklusivGistBlog(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hardship allowance? Lol, the ordinary Nigerian like me that is facing serious hardship isn't paid the allowance oh.

This world isn't fair at all cry cry

Brother let's make this money oh. Anyhow make we sharp up. Shey u don see am?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Goalnaldo(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
See people wey dey view thread shocked
Atleast I happy say I see crowd wey surpass any Regina Daniels thread own.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by pieces18: 3:02pm On May 30, 2019
rubbish and with this amount he bought a bike that worth millions for his son abi? we dont care how much they receive as their salaries. when some of us get there, we shall know how much
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
And just after the inauguration of President Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo and other political office holders, we've gotten a breakdown of what they will receive as salaries and allowances. 

The official remuneration document for government officials prepared by the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and his deputy, Prof Yemi Osinbajo will receive N26.18 million ($73,000) per annum as salaries, according to the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission. According to Pulse, the President, President Muhammadu Buhari will receive a total package of N1.17 million monthly including hardship allowance, Consistency allowance, and basic salary. The breakdown is as follows;  basic monthly salary at N292,892, Hardship allowance at N146,446 per month and Consistency allowance (250% of basic salary) at N732, 230 per month.

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, on the other hand will receive N1.01 million as monthly take-home pay, including allowances as set for the office of the president. He is reportedly entitled to N126,315 monthly as hardship allowance and N631, 577 monthly as Consistency allowance. It was further gathered that the executive governor and deputy governor of a state, will receive N649,000 and N616,000/month respectively.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/breakdown-of-what-president-buhari-osinbajo-others-will-receive-as-salaries-and-allowances/

IF THEY ARE PERFORMING AND BRINGING ACCELERATED ECONOMIC AND INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT I WILL NOT FAULT THE SALARY.

I will only raise objections to the salary if the public officers are under performing as most of them are now.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:04pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....

D Nigerian people provide free accommodation, free security, free electricity, free Medicare, free clothing, free transportation, free feeding 4d president & his vice. D president and his vice aren't likely to touch their salary because everything is taken care of and it runs into hundreds of millions. Don't b carried away with d simplistic amount of money presented in d article and think that's where d story ends. D only difference with d NASS is that theirs has been made public but that of d executive isn't always so clear cut but I doubt if there's much difference

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by NiggasInParis: 3:05pm On May 30, 2019
Did i see Hardship Allowance? Jesus Christ! So what about the citizens
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by martowskin1(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
This men are not actually earning much.....
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Meskaofficial1(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
which one be HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE?? IRONICALLY FUNNY.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
rockstar27:
SEE GUYS I NO DEY LIKE FORMING OOO. I NO REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS BREAKDOWN OOO
IS THE MONEY NOT TOO SMALL?

When u consider other freebies they enjoy, it isn't too small. D sweetness of d office is in those freebies& estacodes
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:
This men are not actually earning much.....

Bros they are balling hard. Don't let those all figures fool u
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by rockstar27(m): 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
lexy2014:

When u consider other freebies they enjoy, it isn't too small. D sweetness of d office is in those freebies& estacodes

OKAY OOOOO
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by nwakibie3(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
bad guy, stop saying d truth

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Balyz: 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hardship allowance? Lol, the ordinary Nigerian like me that is facing serious hardship isn't paid the allowance oh.

This world isn't fair at all cry cry
what work do you do to deserve a hardship allowance?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Drunk: 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....

Unku it’s RMAFC that prepares their salary and earnings
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by nwakibie3(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
bad guy, stop saying d truth

Hahahahahahaha

Una go ker person for nairaland ooo

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by mytime24(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
schoolnascam:
But will take home $10,000,000,000
dss coming for U grin
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by martowskin1(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros they are balling hard. Don't let those all figures fool u

My brother, na the figure I use judge o..... If that's what they truly earn, then that's nothing

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Bulusc: 3:16pm On May 30, 2019
Allah ya isa
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2019
[/quote][/b]
ebusnwaoma:
And just after the inauguration of President Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo and other political office holders, we've gotten a breakdown of what they will receive as salaries and allowances. 

The official remuneration document for government officials prepared by the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and his deputy, Prof Yemi Osinbajo will receive N26.18 million ($73,000) per annum as salaries, according to the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission. According to Pulse, the President, President Muhammadu Buhari will receive a total package of N1.17 million monthly including hardship allowance, Consistency allowance, and basic salary. The breakdown is as follows;  basic monthly salary at N292,892, Hardship allowance at N146,446 per month and Consistency allowance (250% of basic salary) at N732, 230 per month.

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, on the other hand will receive N1.01 million as monthly take-home pay, including allowances as set for the office of the president. He is reportedly entitled to N126,315 monthly as hardship allowance and N631, 577 monthly as Consistency allowance. It was further gathered that the executive governor and deputy governor of a state, will receive N649,000 and N616,000/month respectively.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/breakdown-of-what-president-buhari-osinbajo-others-will-receive-as-salaries-and-allowances/

HARDSHIP ALLOWANCE? What will ordinary citizens take home for the hardship they pass through daily. I GIVE UP!!!
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
Surebank1:
mk money now
U Captured It Well.Make Legit Money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.