Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (70755 Views)

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by SirNoble(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2019
Which one is hardship allowance?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:20pm On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:

My brother, na the figure I use judge o..... If that's what they truly earn, then that's nothing

It is a lot when u consider that they don't spend their salaries cos virtually all their bills are picked up by d govt. They enjoy free accommodation in Nigeria & abroad, estacodes, free feeding, free transportation, free medicare, free electricity, free security, free clothing, free internet, free recharge card etc. Salary can't get u these things.this will run into hundreds of millions. Its very sweet oh my guy. Dem de flekz die
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Ultimatezlant: 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Salary breakdown of the Commander in Thief and his yahoo yahoo pastor/Tradermoni scammer Vice.

Hardship and consistency allowance... another format. Chai!

I hope dey included the allowance for one year medical trip to London?

4 year tenure 3 year holiday.

yahoo boy teach dem work
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
SirNoble:
Which one is hardship allowance?

That one good. U no c consistency allowance? They are being paid 2b consistent
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
schoolnascam:
But will take home $10,000,000,000
Lol, I heard years ago that anytime a Nigerian president sleeps outside Nigeria, he gets a daily allowance of 3 million Naira, l don't know if it is true but that was what I heard, you can imagine multiplying 3 million Naira per day for the number of times the president sleeps in foreign land shocked

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nathseun(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2019
God dey!
Kindly repair, swap and buy your phone. #08032833259
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by martowskin1(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2019
lexy2014:

It is a lot when u consider that they don't spend their salaries cos virtually all their bills are picked up by d govt. They enjoy free accommodation in Nigeria & abroad, estacodes, free feeding, free transportation, free medicare, free electricity, free security, free clothing, free internet, free recharge card etc. Salary can't get u these things.this will run into hundreds of millions. Its very sweet oh my guy. Dem de flekz die

So salary na dash be that na.... because all they need money for has been taken care of
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by gbagyiza: 3:27pm On May 30, 2019
wallex1983:
Let's just keep feeding ourselves with lies. Even a PS take home sef pass this one.
Seriously corruption is eating deep into the root of this country. I currently earn 250,000k per month but I most confess that it took me almost 3 years with discipline to build a 3 bedroom flat. How did people on such salaries like that of the president n his vice r able to acquire mansions within d country n overseas. How did they got the money to purchase those expensive cars, companies n other valuable things. We should stop deceiving ourselves, most Nigerians feed on corruption. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by iJhoe(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2019
Breakdown indeed! What of the breakup?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:29pm On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:

So salary na dash be that na.... because all they need money for has been taken care of

Na so bros. Y u think say dem wan die 4 there? No forget say u go de c small small chua chua

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Surebank1: 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
Chuknovski:

oya show us way

lol

try betting

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by athorello(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
grin This Presidential salary is even struggling to stand among entry level pay in some IOCs and NLNG. CEOs earn way more than that. I don't envy PMB. undecided
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:36pm On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:

Then tomorrow person go say make I no criticise buhari and that i should pray 4 him so that he can do his job well.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lexy2014: 3:38pm On May 30, 2019
athorello:
grin This Presidential salary is even struggling to stand among entry level pay in some IOCs and NLNG. CEOs earn way more than that. I don't envy PMB. undecided

Bros don't pity dem ooh. They are enjoying much more than that. Don't b deceived.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by omooajisnooni: 3:41pm On May 30, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
And just after the inauguration of President Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo and other political office holders, we've gotten a breakdown of what they will receive as salaries and allowances. 

The official remuneration document for government officials prepared by the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and his deputy, Prof Yemi Osinbajo will receive N26.18 million ($73,000) per annum as salaries, according to the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission. According to Pulse, the President, President Muhammadu Buhari will receive a total package of N1.17 million monthly including hardship allowance, Consistency allowance, and basic salary. The breakdown is as follows;  basic monthly salary at N292,892, Hardship allowance at N146,446 per month and Consistency allowance (250% of basic salary) at N732, 230 per month.

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, on the other hand will receive N1.01 million as monthly take-home pay, including allowances as set for the office of the president. He is reportedly entitled to N126,315 monthly as hardship allowance and N631, 577 monthly as Consistency allowance. It was further gathered that the executive governor and deputy governor of a state, will receive N649,000 and N616,000/month respectively.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/breakdown-of-what-president-buhari-osinbajo-others-will-receive-as-salaries-and-allowances/

If I say God go punish them now they will say it's bad, masses who face real hardship don't get any allowances not even stipends. this country is a mess
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by ibnlawal(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2019
Bliv this at ur own peril.....
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria Sha, the rich are just getting richer and vice versa.just imagine waking up every morning knowing that u still remain a millionaire every month..
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by RTSC: 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
The salary is too much for a country where the vast majority lives on less than two dollars a day.

So much inequality.
And I am sure this is just the official salary alone.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by SimplyFrag1: 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
I need that hardship allowance more than them abeg undecided
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by davidsOFFICE(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
These are all lies.
You can't tell me these are all his allowances/entitlements.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
ONE THING I LOVE 9JA FOR IS THAT THE RATE OF MUMU AND MUMUNISM CAN'T BE QUANTIFY ...

BUBU AND Co. ARE DOING GREAT...

HARDSHIP TAKE HOME, Nawa ooo
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Otapiapia1: 4:34pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....
You being sarcastic or for real?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by lordsterlin(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2019
Let's continue to deceive ourselves with this customized lies. So if Pa Buhari earns 1.7million per month and about 17million annually, why did the APC sell its nomination form for 50million? Who is fooling who?

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by captianfreeman(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2019
Even if you give them the whole money in Nigeria, they will still claim that there fortune has not improve.

Especially that Buhari of a man. Osinbajo even claimed That Buhari is poorer than he was before he became president.

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2019
How can a presidents monthly salary be 300k and 1 of his official cars is 300million grin

Fake news grin
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by AlphaT1(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....
Bros why you falll my hand like dis na....Buhari's one trip to Saudi Arabia is more than dat N26mil as estacode allowance..Any trip he makes even within d country earns him DTA (duty tour allowance) in milions...Whether you pay dem dat peanut salary or not they are billionaires on estacode and DTA....
My guy wey dey public service as a beginnèr in 2010, his estacode was $3000 per week, DTA was 80k return ticket, 20k hotel per night, 5k feeding per day, 10k per day local running....Not to talk of president!
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by GodSaklek(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
AlphaT1:

Bros why you falll my hand like dis na....Buhari's one trip to Saudi Arabia is more than dat N26mil as estacode allowance..Any trip he makes even within d country earns him DTA (duty tour allowance) in milions...Whether you pay dem dat peanut salary or not they are billionaires on estacode and DTA....
My guy wey dey public service as a beginnèr in 2010, his estacode was $3000 per week, DTA was 80k return ticket, 20k hotel per night, 5k feeding per day, 10k per day local running....Not to talk of president!

Yep , don't look the money involve because predecessors spend more than than that, nowadays, technology has advanced, we see everything and be able to calculate everything by ourselves,this means there is a hope for Africa...
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by thunderbabs: 5:14pm On May 30, 2019
Still on still, they get way above that sad

Una don see mumu ehn undecided
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by AlphaT1(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:

Yep , don't look the money involve because predecessors spend more than than that, nowadays, technology has advanced, we see everything and be able to calculate everything by ourselves,this means there is a hope for Africa...
This hope for Africa you just mentioned has reminded me of dis old wound again; my grandpapa had d opportunity of getting oyibo passport, he blew it away and returned to dis shit hole thinking in his head that Nigeria will get better......Africa no get any hope o.....unless dem hand over back to colonial masters.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by piagetskinner(m): 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
Idiots think they can be deceiving Nigerians every time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.