Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances (70759 Views)

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? / Fayemi Pays Salaries, Allowances Of Fayose’s Appointees / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by KingWarri: 5:34pm On May 30, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

Salary breakdown of the Commander in Thief and his yahoo yahoo pastor/Tradermoni scammer Vice.

Hardship and consistency allowance... another format. Chai!

I hope dey included the allowance for one year medical trip to London?

4 year tenure 3 year holiday.

hey hey hey

3yrs holiday.....
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
And just after the inauguration of President Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo and other political office holders, we've gotten a breakdown of what they will receive as salaries and allowances. 

The official remuneration document for government officials prepared by the Revenue Mobilisation, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and his deputy, Prof Yemi Osinbajo will receive N26.18 million ($73,000) per annum as salaries, according to the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission. According to Pulse, the President, President Muhammadu Buhari will receive a total package of N1.17 million monthly including hardship allowance, Consistency allowance, and basic salary. The breakdown is as follows;  basic monthly salary at N292,892, Hardship allowance at N146,446 per month and Consistency allowance (250% of basic salary) at N732, 230 per month.

The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, on the other hand will receive N1.01 million as monthly take-home pay, including allowances as set for the office of the president. He is reportedly entitled to N126,315 monthly as hardship allowance and N631, 577 monthly as Consistency allowance. It was further gathered that the executive governor and deputy governor of a state, will receive N649,000 and N616,000/month respectively.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/breakdown-of-what-president-buhari-osinbajo-others-will-receive-as-salaries-and-allowances/

whereby my boss for Glo d collect close to 2m every month.
Don't even argue with me o,i pay the check into his account every month.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by JubrinElSudan: 5:45pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
what work do you do to deserve a hardship allowance?
what do they do that deserves hazard allowance, of all allowances? What is hazardous about their work?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Balyz: 5:50pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
what do they do that deserves hazard allowance, of all allowances? What is hazardous about their work?
Every Job on this planet has a peculiar hazard attached to it. In the case of the president and his vice, it could be that IPOB terrorists could be after his life. Maybe even boko Haram. Tell us about your job description and the hazards you face at work
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by jimcaddy(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2019
That's minus the 'aside aside'
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by RemiTinubu(f): 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Every Job on this planet has a peculiar hazard attached to it. In the case of the president and his vice, it could be that IPOB terrorists could be after his life. Maybe even boko Haram. Tell us about your job description and the hazards you face at work
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by writeprof(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2019
bikefab:
Hardship allowance... every Nigerian deserve that too

Sincerely, if not all Nigerians, at least those not in govt employment or gainful job of less than the minimum wage.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by katniss(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2019
What that heck is hardship allowance? And consistency allowance?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by ishawlar: 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
Any Question?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by JubrinElSudan: 6:40pm On May 30, 2019
Balyz:
what's the essence of the security details with them if at the end they are still paid hazard allowance. I'm a night-soil man, I don't get paid hazard allowance embarassed
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Balyz: 6:46pm On May 30, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
what's the essence of the security details with them if at the end they are still paid hazard allowance. I'm a night-soil man, I don't get paid hazard allowance embarassed
Take it up with your employer
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by dondavinchi(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....
u mumu oo
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by emmasege: 7:11pm On May 30, 2019
wallex1983:
Let's just keep feeding ourselves with lies. Even a PS take home sef pass this one.
Do you mind those idiots who think every Nigerian is a zombie? Many CEOs of Departments and Agencies of Government earn far more than this, and yet these liars want us to believe their lies.

Can an employee earn more than his employer?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Jovin894: 7:38pm On May 30, 2019
this is pure lies, when a senators salaries and allowance is 34millionaira, so you can imagine how president and vice president ..their own will b 150million
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by West2019(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Stupid news only buhari break fast reach 1m per day .not talking about him cow allowance.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
Although am not really a fan of buhari but I love buhari on this, this should be commendable, even ordinary ozil of Arsenal is richer than both of them,those 2 men want something good for the nation,how i wish we got a senate president that will cut down the amount earning by the senate, then I will take houses of law very serious...,serving ones nation isn't about money but about making your place of birth great and attractive to other nations....
Zombie
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Olawaleyusuf9: 8:59pm On May 30, 2019
I no say one day e go better

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by GodSaklek(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
AlphaT1:

This hope for Africa you just mentioned has reminded me of dis old wound again; my grandpapa had d opportunity of getting oyibo passport, he blew it away and returned to dis shit hole thinking in his head that Nigeria will get better......Africa no get any hope o.....unless dem hand over back to colonial masters.

You just mentioned your grandpa, wat give an assurance that if your grandpa got oyinbo passport and stay in abr, that gave u an assurance that u will be alive today?
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by AlphaT1(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:

You just mentioned your grandpa, wat give an assurance that if your grandpa got oyinbo passport and stay in abr, that gave u an assurance that u will be alive today?
His elder broda that took d opportunity....they are all there and doing very well....we d cousins and dem no be d same level....
Wetin go kill me? My cousins dem wey be citizens there don die? Bros live am...i can't deny my children that kind of oportunity....It was foolishness, simple.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by stieyven(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2019
Cumtroller:
Our Gworo-chewing, sheep fvcking, illiterate president alongside Our ass-licking, thieving afonja vice-President think they can deceive Nigerians.

God will punish them. But will deal with osibanjo specially. Useless false prophet

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by ayoevans6: 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
GodSaklek:
thank you my brother that saraki is just too wicked how the senate scruitinize a budget for more than six months
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Mac2016(m): 2:54am On May 31, 2019
Nigeria sweet die. Hardship and Consistency allowances. Two democracy day holidays in a year! All those planes that GEJ was extravagant about still being maintained with new addition and none sold yet!
Life is just so good in Nigeria cos we sabi create enjoyment for ourselves amidst the darkest shades of deception and ignorance
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by AdeniyiA(m): 3:41am On May 31, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hardship allowance? Lol, the ordinary Nigerian like me that is facing serious hardship isn't paid the allowance oh.

This world isn't fair at all cry cry

They should tell us what constitute hardship to someone occupying that office
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2019
katniss:
What that heck is hardship allowance? And consistency allowance?

Just as the words implies — thus it's extra money for working in difficult situations and for being consistent.

Hey! I remember your moniker well.
Re: Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances by katniss(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2019
VolTOxic:

Just as the words implies — thus it's extra money for working in difficult situations and for being consistent.

Hey! I remember your moniker well.

How well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.