Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 (7376 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2019
jesmond3945:
make una no dey deceive Nigerians.

Deceive as how undecided
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 10:52pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
If you have a stable Job and business, Nigeria is a good place to live and enjoy your money with limited bills. There you pay for almost everything including water to take your bath. The only thing I see there is constant light and security with good roads, but the bills there are much.
Soon they will be paying to breathe.

Third to comment. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is Shite. You can remain there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by KendrickAyomide: 11:02pm On May 30, 2019
Norway?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by queengift(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2019
Lovely thread, what of Republic of Ireland? is it a good country to live in?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Beautyaddy: 12:09am On May 31, 2019
Emirett:
There are so many fantastic countries in the world, I have visited more than 20 countries and lived in 3 in the last 15 years. I found that every country has own advantages and disadvantages. I consider Switzerland is the best country to live in and there is no need to explain why, yeah?

Very true...however, their immigration laws are not immigrant friendly.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by enemyofprogress: 4:19am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:
If you have a stable Job and business, Nigeria is a good place to live and enjoy your money with limited bills. There you pay for almost everything including water to take your bath. The only thing I see there is constant light and security with good roads, but the bills there are much.

for Nigeria you no dey pay for water to bath abI?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:

I wonder o

The same Nigeria where you have to pay for everything whether you are using or not. Take for example, electricity. Before you can have constant electricity, you will buy inventer, bad solar panel plus generator in order to have electricity 24/7 grin

What of water, security, medical healthcare, and many more

Some people are used to chaotic lifestyle so i'm not surprised at all.

Like i always say, i would rather pay an expensive tax in a sane country than stay in Nigeria where everything is disorganized

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2019
queengift:
Lovely thread, what of Republic of Ireland? is it a good country to live in?

Yes it is but mentioned countries are better.

However, you can check this thread cos its on the list.

https://www.nairaland.com/5094120/10-best-countries-immigrate-2020
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by jesmond3945: 5:41am On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Deceive as how undecided
beautiful places no doubt but hostile system and people to immigration.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Jonsnow123: 7:02am On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Check these links

https://www.nairaland.com/4512062/isreal-good-country-live

https://www.quora.com/How-is-life-like-for-Nigerians-living-in-Israel

https://www.nairaland.com/373027/travelling-israel

https://embassies.gov.il/washington/ConsularServices/Pages/Visa-Information.aspx

https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Pages/Visas.aspx

Applying for a Work Visa

If you are an expatriate on an intra-company transfer or with a job offer in Israel, you require both a work permit and a work visa in order to take up employment. To obtain these documents, follow those four steps:

First, you must submit an application for a work permit with the Israeli Ministry of Economy and Industry. Since your employer acts as your sponsor, the company will often take care of the paperwork for you. The HR staff has to prove that there is no Israeli national suitable for the job, and they must provide information on the position, the proposed salary, your professional qualifications and background. The ministry will then issue a work permit recommendation for the Ministry of Interior (MOI).

With the work permit, you can apply for a visa recommendation from the Office of the Population Registrar at the MOI. During this step, it’s important that you begin to arrange health insurance for the duration of your stay. This can often be done through your employer, although you may require a (additional) private healthcare plan.

After getting the recommendation from the ministry, you can start the visa application at the nearest Israeli mission. Don’t forget to provide a certificate of good conduct, a medical exam (if required), two passport photographs, and a completed application form. You must also agree to have your picture and your fingerprints taken.

With this work visa, you are allowed to enter Israel. However, the visa itself is usually valid for 30 days only. Make sure to go to the local MOI office and extend it on a yearly basis. A work visa usually enables you to live in Israel for up to five years. Your dependent family members normally get a secondary visa for the duration of your stay, but such visas do not include a work permit.

Source : google cool

Pl
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by KristaPretty(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:

I have never paid for water to bath since i was born. Na pump we de pump na. Do you??

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Norway?

Lol.. Boss, i have been expecting you to mention a country not on the list grin

Norway is a good country. Just that i can't put it on the list for some reason.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2019
Jonsnow123:

Please the source am using wants to do 3months tourist visa for me, is it changeable to work visa wen i get a job there?

No sir

The immigration law in Israel is very strict.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2019
jesmond3945:
beautiful places no doubt but hostile system and people to immigration.

Have you lived in all the countries i mentioned?

I guess you live in the USA

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Jonsnow123: 8:58am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Hadampson post=78883594]

No sir
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 9:05am On May 31, 2019
Jonsnow123:

Thank you.
Please can you suggest another country i can get a work visa with 1.2m budget

United Arab Emirates
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by jesmond3945: 9:15am On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Have you lived in all the countries i mentioned?

I guess you live in the USA
please dont deceive nigerians, they deserve to know the truth. Look at all the lamentations of Nigerians in the western world. If people told them the truth, they would have thought otherwise to venture out.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Jokerman(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

mugu
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by KristaPretty(f): 9:32am On May 31, 2019
Jokerman:

mugu

Frustrated thing! Gerrout jor
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Jokerman(m): 9:35am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

Frustrated thing! Gerrout jor

Calabar witch
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2019
jesmond3945:
please dont deceive nigerians, they deserve to know the truth. Look at all the lamentations of Nigerians in the western world. If people told them the truth, they would have thought otherwise to venture out.

Lol.. I'm not deceiving people sir

The fact that Nigerians are lamenting doesn't make western world a bad place to live in.

Relocating to another country require a lot of plans. You are going to a country where their way of living is different, almost everything is different. So adaptation is the key factor.

Moreover, most Nigerians have this mindset that once they cross the border, money will start flowing. So, why won't they lament undecided when they realize that in obodo oyibo, you have to work for every dime not in Nigeria where you can become millionaire overnight especially when you are ready to act without conscience.

Bro, relocation is a lifetime decision. I shared this post with nairalanders because of the rate at which people get scammed nowadays.. I don't know why you kept using that word DECEIVE

Please if you are not okay with my post, kindly ignore abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by queengift(f): 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. I'm not deceiving people sir

The fact that Nigerians are lamenting doesn't make western world a bad place to live in.

Relocating to another country require a lot of plans. You are going to a country where their way of living is different, almost everything is different. So adaptation is the key factor.

Moreover, most Nigerians have this mindset that once they cross the border, money will start flowing. So, why won't they lament undecided when they realized that in obodo oyibo, you have to work for every dime not in Nigeria where you can become millionaire overnight especially when you are ready to act without conscience.

Bro, relocation is a lifetime decision. I shared this post with nairalanders because of the rate at which people get scammed nowadays.. I don't know why you kept using that word DECEIVE

Please if you are not okay with my post, kindly ignore abeg

You have time to reply that man,
Nigeria as a country is making people aggressive and hostile

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by charles2468(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2019
Jonsnow123:

Thank you.
Please can you suggest another country i can get a work visa with 1.2m budget

Instead of moving to UAE, if you are interested in MAURITIUS, work visa pm me
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
queengift:

You have time to reply that man,
Nigeria as a country is making people aggressive and hostile

Lol.. I don't like ignoring people

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Jonsnow123: 3:23pm On May 31, 2019
charles2468:

Instead of moving to UAE, if you are interested in MAURITIUS, work visa pm me

Mauritus? Is the pay good enough
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by enemyofprogress: 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

I have never paid for water to bath since i was born. Na pump we de pump na. Do you??
yinmu

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

I wonder o

The same Nigeria where you have to pay for everything whether you are using or not. Take for example, electricity. Before you can have constant electricity, you will buy inventer, bad solar panel plus generator in order to have electricity 24/7 grin

What of water, security, medical healthcare, and many more

Some people are used to chaotic lifestyle so i'm not surprised at all.

Like i always say, i would rather pay an expensive tax in a sane country than stay in Nigeria where everything is disorganized
don't mind the sufferhead people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
don't mind the sufferhead people

They can never understand the privilege of living in a sane society cos they are born and raised in a disorganized society smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

They can never understand the privilege of living in a sane society cos they are born and raised in a disorganized society smiley
disorganised is an understatement. A country that is like a jungle without any security or anything to be proud of

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
disorganised is an understatement. A country that is like a jungle without any security or anything to be proud of

You are right boss but sadly, some Nigerians are comfortable with that kind of lifestyle. They prefer it to a sane country. cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by olioxx(m): 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

Norway is a good country. Just that i can't put it on the list for some reason.
Why you nor add Norway?
Explain your reason(s)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About Singapore! / Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai / Thousands Stranded As Olodo Bridge Collapses In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.