Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 (7375 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by berrystunn(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
Visited 5 out of all
Thank God

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by emperordachris(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
want to go to country like Germany or the likes to be an apprentices... that is to learn work. I'M interested in technical works more like aircraft maintenance engineering and heavy engines maintenance engineering.
please any advice on how to pursue this will be highly appreciated.
dudes in Germany how can I come over there to learn work. also would appreciate help from people in UK, Ireland,. Japan, Austria, Netherlands and Any other can add their own suggestions.
I'm looking for where to learn very well coupled with international recognized certificate Like HNC AND NVQ in Engineering
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 5:37am On Jun 08, 2019
emperordachris:
want to go to country like Germany or the likes to be an apprentices... that is to learn work. I'M interested in technical works more like aircraft maintenance engineering and heavy engines maintenance engineering.
please any advice on how to pursue this will be highly appreciated.
dudes in Germany how can I come over there to learn work. also would appreciate help from people in UK, Ireland,. Japan, Austria, Netherlands and Any other can add their own suggestions.
I'm looking for where to learn very well coupled with international recognized certificate Like HNC AND NVQ in Engineering

Search for Ausbildung on Google

You can't get an Ausbildung without speaking German

Apprenticeship are not easy to come by in Germany. They are well paid, so their citizens rush into it. The chance of a non permanent resident getting an apprenticeship position is slim.

First, you have to learn German up to b1/b2 then look for a company in Germany, where you will work while doing the apprenticeship

The company must make sure that no German is available to take the job.

Also, it depends on the kind of Ausbildung you are looking for.

As a Verkäufer/Verkäuferin(Shop assistant) you can get with B1 but as a nursing you need B2

In summary, No German no Ausbildung and it's not easy to get for a non- permanent resident

Viel Glück

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by emperordachris(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2019
THANKS man
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by emperordachris(m): 7:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Hadampson:

Search for Ausbildung on Google

You can't get an Ausbildung without speaking German

Apprenticeship are not easy to come by in Germany. They are well paid, so their citizens rush into it. The chance of a non permanent resident getting an apprenticeship position is slim.

First, you have to learn German up to b1/b2 then look for a company in Germany, where you will work while doing the apprenticeship

The company must make sure that no German is available to take the job.

Also, it depends on the kind of Ausbildung you are looking for.

As a Verkäufer/Verkäuferin(Shop assistant) you can get with B1 but as a nursing you need B2

In summary, No German no Ausbildung and it's not easy to get for a non- permanent resident

Viel Glück

do you know about any other country that I can get Apprenticeship or vocational training easily
and most at times do you have to be resident of that country before applying
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Hadampson(m): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2019
emperordachris:

do you know about any other country that I can get Apprenticeship or vocational training easily
and most at times do you have to be resident of that country before applying

No sir
Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Emarex: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol.. I'm not deceiving people sir

The fact that Nigerians are lamenting doesn't make western world a bad place to live in.

Relocating to another country require a lot of plans. You are going to a country where their way of living is different, almost everything is different. So adaptation is the key factor.

Moreover, most Nigerians have this mindset that once they cross the border, money will start flowing. So, why won't they lament undecided when they realize that in obodo oyibo, you have to work for every dime not in Nigeria where you can become millionaire overnight especially when you are ready to act without conscience.

Bro, relocation is a lifetime decision. I shared this post with nairalanders because of the rate at which people get scammed nowadays.. I don't know why you kept using that word DECEIVE

Please if you are not okay with my post, kindly ignore abeg
Simply the truth

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Live In The World In Year 2019 by Skymoore1004: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About Singapore! / Egypt Air Rewards Deborah Olatunji, Guardian With Free Tickets To Dubai / Thousands Stranded As Olodo Bridge Collapses In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.