Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court (1383 Views)

IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Arewa Youths To FG: If Nnamdi Kanu Escapes Again, Nigerians Will Be Angry / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by cheerfulpraise: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), on Thursday, told the Federal High Court, Abuja, that he was ready to face trial if his safety would be guaranteed by the court.

Kanu told the presiding judge, Justice Binta Nyako, through his counsel, Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

Ejiofor told the court that the application to restore the IPOB leader’s bail so that he could face his trial was filed on April 1.

Read More:https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-im-ready-to-face-trial-if-nnamdi-kanu-tells-court/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by netpro(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
IPOB thugs posting cho cho cho. Tell him to come home. The coast is clear.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by simplemach(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
sh*thole con3
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by landforeast(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of Biafra, Gandi of Inidia and Marthin Luther King of America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by donbachi(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Him wan come bury him mama....to escape again after d burial.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Abdul05: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Come back,prison is the safest for you not Biafra..
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by alasane: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
kole werk
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by alasane: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
simplemach:
sh*thole con3

why he wan kom back now.....sweet home
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by olu77(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Let the dead bury the dead according to the original saviour. Nnamdi stay put for now. Sowore is still there o.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by leokid866: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
landforeast:
Nnamdi Kanu is the Mandela of Biafra, Gandi of Inidia and Marthin Luther King of America.

No he is a copy cat Coward who now Has to come home.....he shat on the table now he has come pack it....
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by netpro(m): 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
landforeast:

The coward is nothing.

Those great men you mentioned set out to do good and are honored for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is an egomaniac coward, defrauding weaklings who are engrossed in their emotions.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Kapilta(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
netpro:
how e come take concern you? Nonsense.

I wish you well jare Kanu. I hope you desist from the unnecessary attacks and focus solely on your mission.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by gidgiddy: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Even the judge said that judges themselves are not safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by joransky4re(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
hope his visa has not expired ;Dhope his visa has not expired
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by jimyjames(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
netpro:

The coward is nothing.

Those great men you mentioned set out to do good and are honored for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is an egomaniac coward, defrauding weaklings who are engrossed in their emotions.

You are just one bitter fool,

Show me a Herro in your tribe

How exactly is manzi nnamdi KANU defrauding Igbos? By asking for referendum I guess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by tartar9(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
landforeast:
The only part you spelt correctly was Mandela of Biafra.We could tolerate that.
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by sweetonugbu: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Why did they lock the other thread?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by Smoke55: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
netpro:
which home? you mean zoo where prison is the safest place?
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dude sees his popularity is plummeting and those he claims to be fighting for are busy positioning themselves for possible take over of government in 2023.

He sees the biafra franchise is fast losing it's worth at the stock market since he seems to have played all his cards.

So he simply wants to force himself into reckoning again. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by landnewf: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
that
Re: BREAKING: I’m Ready To Face Trial If…, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court by giftedben: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Did I just hear a judge telling the world prison is the safest place in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The Best Choice For Presidency In 2023’ / The Yorubas Want To Destroy Nigeria With Amotekun / We Must Renounce Our Tribal Identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.