Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode (37035 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin Poses With Sprite As A Kid In Throwback Photo / Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by AfonjaBoston: 6:04pm On May 30, 2019
This idiot just they pose up and down.
I fucking hate him
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2019
Trademark of sophisticated scammers is they pose desperately with important people for the packaging. They are not discussing any business just taking pictures.

I’m nothing saying he’s a scammer bt we know the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by hisexcellency34: 6:18pm On May 30, 2019
Seems Ambo Don jakpa
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by wonlasewonimi: 6:30pm On May 30, 2019
Ambode will get pregnant soon.
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
Thank God Ambode is not a woman. He would have gotten pregnant by just taking a photo with Tuface's BrotherUbi Franklin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope I will not get pregnant by commenting on his topic

@temibami clinic will give you that abortion of your dreams @ affordable price. click link below, register & invite ur friends.
www.temibamiclinic.org
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by mistyebby(f): 6:47pm On May 30, 2019
specie103:
Familiarity lasan lasan

Them ma form familarity!
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by bigtt76(f): 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
How dis man ever became governor baffles me.... Look at his dressing sef arrrrrgh cheesy

helobabe:
GistMore.com

Tripple MG owner, Ubi Franklin poses with the former Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the airport.

See more: http://gistmore.com/ubi-franklin-poses-with-ex-lagos-state-governor-akinwunmi-ambode

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by proudly9ja(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2019
Mayor08:
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help

Can you please outline your skills? If you want online job, what skills are you offering?
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by bugggg: 7:03pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy ... pity the guy baba
vengertime:
but from your previous posts you're an APC member, go to aso Rock that's where Buhari reserved jobs for Afonjas.

Iberibe kill you there

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Mayor08: 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
proudly9ja:

Can you please outline your skills? If you want online job, what skills are you offering?
Well I've got no skill yet..but I know there are some tasks I can handle which I stated "online job/task"..
I can help manage social media accounts, also other hustles that one can link me with
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Urchman200: 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
This one this guy is snapping pictures with any prominent person he can set his eyes on ,I hope he is not planning to scam anybody oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by ngwababe(f): 7:05pm On May 30, 2019
Ubi, this your spec na die, choi!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Benekruku(m): 7:09pm On May 30, 2019
I just hope Ambode won't have a baby for him in 9 months time.
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by KristaPretty(f): 7:32pm On May 30, 2019
ericsmith:

@temibami clinic will give you that abortion of your dreams @ affordable price. click link below, register & invite ur friends.
www.temibamiclinic.org

Nafire go fire you there sad[right][/right] sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by opesax: 7:36pm On May 30, 2019
NICE ONE, MY BEST GOVERNOR SO FAR IN LAGOS STATE

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by moufan: 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
nice one ambode
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by mamatwiny(f): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
Another format loading.

Sing with me-
Father Abraham..... Has many sons......
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by bayelsaowei(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:
Thank God Ambode is not a woman. He would have gotten pregnant by just taking a photo with Tuface's BrotherUbi Franklin grin grin grin grin grin

youre just insane.... grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Rotimi47: 7:57pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

Chai You dey see things pass CCTV! grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

D pregy is already there 5th baby mama loading cool
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 30, 2019
KristaPretty:

Nafire go fire you there sad[right][/right] sad

LOL !! these one ur chorus be fire ... you be mfm member grin every fire that want to fire me die by fire #ALOL !!
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by seangy4konji: 1:30am On May 31, 2019
toke makinwa that they have collected her destiny...

proper lagos slut...
LesbianBoy:
Someone should please confirm.

Did 'Leg-bode' also handover Toke Makinwa to Sanwo-olu? lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Eugram(m): 1:49am On May 31, 2019
Lil Durk Wanted In Connection With Gun Shooting

An arrest warrant has been issued for the Chicago rapper in connection with a shooting. According to TMZ, the Atlanta Police Department has obtained arrest warrants for Durk, but he is not yet in custody.

Click the link below for full post

https://globng.com/lil-durk-wanted-in-connection-with-gun-shooting/
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Kurumaru: 2:51am On May 31, 2019
F*ck shit, so our Amiable Ambode, Mr sack sack is now addressed as "Former"..
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by KristaPretty(f): 8:34am On May 31, 2019
ericsmith:

LOL !! these one ur chorus be fire ... you be mfm member grin every fire that want to fire me die by fire #ALOL !!

Hahahahhahaha, abeg e too early
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by KristaPretty(f): 8:35am On May 31, 2019
bayelsaowei:
youre just insane.... grin

Lmao........... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 10:35am On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

Hahahahhahaha, abeg e too early

too early !! you sha want to embrass me, @least tell dem i lasted more than 45sec in your dreams
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by KristaPretty(f): 2:15pm On May 31, 2019
ericsmith:

too early !! you sha want to embrass me, @least tell dem i lasted more than 45sec in your dreams

You last more than 45secs, you last 46! angry angry angry
Re: Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:

You last more than 45secs, you last 46! angry angry angry

thanks dear ,i hope some ladies here can see i have improved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu To Change Imade's Surname / Agbani Darego In Bikini In China (Photo) / "I Hope You Die And Rot In Hell" - Davido To A Fan Who Called Ntlami A 'Monster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.