Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend (63312 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Artiste Proposes To His 47 Year Old Spanish Girlfriend / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 30, 2019
23. Nigerian age.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by dfrost: 8:58pm On May 30, 2019
Investmentfreak:
23+23+1

Lalasticlala give him 3black mamba snakes grin

Fixed. You wan kill the guy? cheesy grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Wanity(m): 8:58pm On May 30, 2019
God will punish any girl that comment against this guy

If is a girl now that marry nobody will say anything.

Idiot Nigeria girl very soon wuna go propose to guy u a self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Michaelkings: 8:59pm On May 30, 2019
Please someone should tell how to start a conversation with a girl,girls in my Sch ool like me but I don't know how to talk to them,even one the girls sat near me and rest her hand on me but I kept mute a through
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by RTSC: 8:59pm On May 30, 2019
Omo ale.

Egbe iya e lo ndo? angry
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On May 30, 2019
Stupid rubbish
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
RTSC:
Omo ale.

Egbe iya e lo ndo? angry
the pussy go don dey grow gray hair small small
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Neddstark: 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Watch some people with frustrated life and no good paying job say he did it for visa. cool

You sound like someone that will marry your Granny's age if you got the opportunity

3 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by bamasite(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
na them o

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by odigbosky(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2019
Correct guy.....abeg EFCC
Is he a yahoo boy?

The young man brought his client to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by sonofElElyon: 9:05pm On May 30, 2019
Don't break her heart!

GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Three years after they met on Instagram, 23-year-old Nigerian artiste, Armani, proposes to his 47-year-old Spanish girlfriend, as she arrives Nigeria for the first time.

Watch video here; https://gistmore.com/23-year-old-nigerian-artiste-armani-proposes-to-his-47-year-old-spanish-girlfriend
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Vizzim: 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
You have to think of your future when proposing to someone nowadays. This guy don think am well.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Investmentfreak: 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy grin mamba
dfrost:

Fixed. You wan kill the guy? cheesy grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by mmsen: 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!

His is the long form of the same hustle but the end result is the same, only he will have to wait 40 years instead of 40 days. grin

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Summerbody: 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
Nkea adim egwu undecided undecided shocked
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by mimilogistics: 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!
That's not fair, say no to fraud and all forms of scam....you can still make it without scamming people if you can be patient smiley

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
This woman is Fat and ugly compared with the spanish woman, 45 years old is not an old age, I am 45 year old too.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by idonhammer: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
Who be this one again, who told you am still struggling to make it?

mimilogistics:
That's not fair, say no to fraud and all forms of scam....you can still make it without scamming people if you can be patient smiley
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
This marriage is much better than Regina Daniels marriage, the spanish woman is only 45 years old, 45 years old is not old, i am also 45 years old. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Imo1stson: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
The woman looks good
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
Sapexy11:
sharp guy
hypocrite...buy u lay curses on Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:
To a woman more than double his age?

His mother's reaction will be priceless.

Just like Regina's mum reaction reaction, very priceless cos this one self na whitey
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
This marriage is much better than Regina Daniels marriage, the spanish woman is only 45 years old, 45 years old is not old, i am also 45 years old. cheesy
hypocrite

as Africans,it's more acceptable for younger lady to marry an older man,than a younger man marrying far older woman.

both Regina and this dude are gold diggers...no one is better

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Oloripelebe: 9:24pm On May 30, 2019
23yr old Yahoo boy
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrite

as Africans,it's more acceptable for younger lady to marry an older man,than a younger man marrying far older woman.

both Regina and this dude are gold diggers...no one is better
Absolute bullshiit! in that case i feel sorry for African women.

why would you even label me a hyporcrite, you have never even met me, cheesy i am not even sure you know what hyporcrite means or when to use the word hyporcrite.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by MarianaTrench: 9:24pm On May 30, 2019
I'm more interested in knowing how he hopes to impregnate this woman...
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Emyjeze(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
Was working on one from philippine..... I don wash her head finish before i realize say na church rat like me
change of course

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute bullshiit! in that case i feel sorry for African women.

why would you even label me a hyporcrite, you have never even met me, cheesy i am not even sure you know what hyporcrite means or when to use the word hyporcrite.
u are hypocritical.....
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by simi4me(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2019
Am I the only one that saw the picture where she knee down to accept his proposal?
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Ranchhoddas: 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
Boys are just securing their futures right and left. You sure say no be this format I go adopt

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
I know this really has nothing to do with age.
But how old are u first...

Michaelkings:
Please someone should tell how to start a conversation with a girl,girls in my Sch ool like me but I don't know how to talk to them,even one the girls sat near me and rest her hand on me but I kept mute a through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.