Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend (63308 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Artiste Proposes To His 47 Year Old Spanish Girlfriend / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
it's not POSSIBLE for a Nigerian man to date older white women without getting something in reward..most times,it's the GREEN CARD....average nigerian man will rather prefer a fresh young lady than a mature woman
possibly, Are you suggesting that there are no exeptions? all Nigerian men are the same or behaves the same way? if you answer yes, that means it includes you Also grin that"s if you are a nigerian man
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by uthlaw: 11:02pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:
To a woman more than double his age?

His mother's reaction will be priceless.
sister forget story na money dey talk
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 11:05pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
possibly, Are you suggesting that there are no exeptions? all Nigerian men are the same or behaves the same way? if you answer yes, that means it includes you Also grin that"s if you are a nigerian man
98 percent of Nigerian men that marry older white women are doing so cos of green card

I CANT even marry/date/sex a woman that is older........I can't even date a woman. for money sake or other benefits,cos I got principles and conscience.i believe in karma too
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by uthlaw: 11:07pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
hypocrite

as Africans,it's more acceptable for younger lady to marry an older man,than a younger man marrying far older woman.

both Regina and this dude are gold diggers...no one is better
gold digger is better than Bleep boys or girls
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by chijokz(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!
I won't call him mumu..there's a grand plan..This guy will be in Madrid in less than 2 yrs rolling in €...i call that smart.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by omooajisnooni: 11:08pm On May 30, 2019
If you are asked to marry a 47 years old Nigerian woman you will call her mummy but if it's oyinbo you will call her sweety, your madness na follow come.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
98 percent of Nigerian men that marry older white women are doing so cos of green card

I CANT even marry/date/sex a woman that is older........I can't even date a woman. for money sake or other benefits,cos I got principles and conscience.i believe in karma too
Mmm...

okay, if you say so. grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
Mmm...

okay, if you say so. grin
yeah
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2019
uthlaw:
gold digger is better than Bleep boys or girls
hmmmmm.... if u say so
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Andrez123(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2019
If Regina can marry a man more than 3 times her age then there's nothing wrong with a man marrying a woman who's a little bit twice his age.

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!

The sumptuous woman whose pic you put there is a lesbian!

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by idonhammer: 11:50pm On May 30, 2019
E no mean bro,yansh na yansh.
prince3009:

The sumptuous woman whose pic you put there is a lesbian!
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by 9jaRealist: 11:50pm On May 30, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Watch some people with frustrated life and no good paying job say he did it for visa. cool

Of course not, he married her for “love”... grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by MarianaTrench: 12:12am On May 31, 2019
naijacentric:
do u think everyone marries for children besides is it a crime to adopt and who told u she cant still give birth are u God!

Mr man this is Africa!

Ability to have children is a very important consideration to bear in mind when deciding who to marry here in Africa
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by udemzyudex(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2019
Well,some people will say age is just a number grin

I wish you the best man but this guy is more than 24yeara abeg.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by clive2u(m): 12:15am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

she'l b happy, e better pass regina nwoko own
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by naijacentric(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Mr man this is Africa!

Ability to have children is a very important consideration to bear in mind when deciding who to marry here in Africa
this is nigeria leave africa out of it seems u don't know the reason why people should marry seems u are not a romantic person as if the children will live with u forever lol
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by dapadawee: 12:34am On May 31, 2019
lazy youths buhari u are right
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 1:14am On May 31, 2019
veing a spanish citizen is better that a phd holder in nigeria...

he just dodged sars bullet...

if i see ancestor of espania...will marry her to leave this hell hole..

if u know u know...

visa free world wide...abi no be there dem call spain??

ja pa woo australia.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Fash20: 3:43am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=kennygee post=78866509]To a woman more than double his age?

His mother's reaction will be priceless. [/quote'] tell that to regina
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by deradees: 4:05am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

Age is just a number. Love conquers all
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Mac2016(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2019
The babe looks sweet. I am just a bit above 30 and I could consider her for a serious relationship too.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:54am On May 31, 2019
chimhigher:
Good Job Man..The situation of the Country now man gaz dey wise dey make decision..What shall it profit a man to marry a Broke ass Nigerian lady younger than him..Who age Help Many would remain in Nigeria here criticizing him with their Friend's Hotspot data while bobo is making plans to move back to Spain with his wife to be(I know say the guy go marry am before she go back,Unto Guy man levels)

See this life ehhh,if you go mumu yourself,Poverty go corrupt you..
Make my UK sugar mummy locate me oooo me sef one marry

You be correct guy!

The guy is better off with this Spanish cougar. Better than marrying all these so-called young Nigerian bitter women who complain about ordinary N200 recharge card like in the story below that made front page recently...

https://www.nairaland.com/5214095/wife-keeping-malice

Nonsense and Nigerian women!
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Ziggylady(f): 7:24am On May 31, 2019
Nigerian males with their zero" foreign exchange value" sef. embarassed

Very soon even the old White women will start rejecting your scamming ***es.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On May 31, 2019
men ana cho contact
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by dnawah(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2019
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Three years after they met on Instagram, 23-year-old Nigerian artiste, Armani, proposes to his 47-year-old Spanish girlfriend, as she arrives Nigeria for the first time.

Watch video here; https://gistmore.com/23-year-old-nigerian-artiste-armani-proposes-to-his-47-year-old-spanish-girlfriend
simple and short he is after the money, she is after the black plantain.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Slurity(m): 9:21am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:

The miseries that surrounds love is almost same with the one that makes earth to be existing.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by porshie(f): 9:23am On May 31, 2019
all I see is green card
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2019
Ziggylady:

Nigerian males with their zero" foreign exchange value" sef. embarassed

Very soon even the old White women will start rejecting your scamming ***es.

will you shut that your stupid mouth.no be your Nigeria sisters wey marry white man way look like her grand papa.

https://www.nairaland.com/5201476/21-year-old-nigerian-lady-weds-65-year-old#

3 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2019
That he proposed to 47 yrs old Spanish woman is far better than he's with Nigerian 20 yrs old virgin..Nigerian girls are money decomposers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.