Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend (63305 Views)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerian Artiste Proposes To His 47 Year Old Spanish Girlfriend / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by ogbonti: 9:31pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:
To a woman more than double his age?

His mother's reaction will be priceless.

Dear, in western world, age means nothing

The ladies who were older than me were more compatible with me, not the younger ones. It's all about understanding and being with someone who will not give you high blood pressure. I will rather be with a woman who celebrates me than one who tolerates me

And some of these older women are prettier, more sensible and will make life so easy and drama free for a guy.

I have seen ladies of 40 or 50 in the USA who are hotter than some girls who are in their mid 20-'s .. they are pretty facially, in great shape, financially stable and drama free. FACT!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Junkie1: 9:32pm On May 30, 2019
THAT GREEN CARD/CITIZENSHIP TALK IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
u are hypocritical.....
how was i been hyporcritical? i am not a 23 years old Nigerian married to a 45 year old spanish woman neither am i a 70 year old Nigerian man married to a 23 year old woman. grin

Again, i don't think you know what meaning of the word hyporcrite or when to use the word hyporcrite or hyporcritical.. the word you should be using rather is Criticsm
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by UrVillagePpl: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:

if regina daniels can do it, then why cant he do it smiley grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Oluwakaysblog55: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Clean Toyota corolla sport in Central area Abuja for sale. Pictures Bellow

Price.... 1.2m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
The woman still look young.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by freg2000: 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
GisterBlogger:
GistMore.com

Three years after they met on Instagram, 23-year-old Nigerian artiste, Armani, proposes to his 47-year-old Spanish girlfriend, as she arrives Nigeria for the first time.

Watch video here; https://gistmore.com/23-year-old-nigerian-artiste-armani-proposes-to-his-47-year-old-spanish-girlfriend
Only God can say why He created Nigerians. Boy wey still dey use feeding bottle dey marry 47 yo pensioned housewife
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by dia4iam(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2019
Someone cannot fall in love with oyinbo in peace again? Like eyin aye, lets take a break from this citizenship and yahoo noise. Lest, we keep denying ourselves the benefits of interracial marriages which I believe can be a factor to help send racism to much deserved grave. Everything no be scam abeg.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by jahbiz: 9:40pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!
he prefer legit level...
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
how was i been hyporcritical? i am not a 23 years old Nigerian married to a 45 year old spanish woman neither am i a 70 year old Nigerian man married to a 23 year old woman. grin

Again, i don't think you know what meaning of the word hyporcrite or when to use the word hyporcrite or hyporcritical.. the word you should be using rather is Criticsm
because u are supporting this union and indirectly dissing Regina Daniels, especially when both of them are gold digging..

Ur reaction towards this martial issue is typical to average nigerian men's reactions: highly chauvinistic..they praise guys and diss women whenever marriages like this one is happening
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On May 30, 2019
Mugu fall, guy man wak
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by DONFASZY(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2019
I pity d victim here
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by PrinzCarter(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
Shenghen visa for u ,if ur plan A , plan B plan C plan D is nt to leave this country den ur wrong

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Ugosample(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
idonhammer:
Mumu boy..Your mates dey empty oyibo women bank account you go dey fall in love.when we have sumptuous women like this one below here to spend your dollars on.Akamu!

You are still a kid
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
because u are supporting this union and indirectly dissing Regina Daniels, especially when both of them are gold digging..

Ur reaction towards this martial issue is typical to average nigerian men's reactions: highly chauvinistic..they praise guys and diss women whenever marriages like this one is happening
Okay, I support both, grin see? you have jumped into conclusions that they are both golddiggers, without Any prove. i never made any suggestions that any of them is a golddigger.

My reactions, was as other Nairalanders ussually react. I am not a typical Nigerian, i was born in london by Nigerian parents, Does that make me a typical Nigerian?

my previous comment was based on their age difference nothing to do with golddigging.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, I support both, grin see? you have jumped into conclusions that they are both golddiggers, without Any prove. i never made any suggestions that any of them is a golddigger.

My reactions, was as other Nairalander ussually react. I am not a typical Nigerian, i was born in london by Nigerian parents, Does that make me a typical Nigerian?
hmmmmm..ok.

I apologize for misunderstanding Ur comment
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by naijacentric(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2019
MarianaTrench:
I'm more interested in knowing how he hopes to impregnate this woman...
do u think everyone marries for children besides is it a crime to adopt and who told u she cant still give birth are u God!
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
hmmmmm..ok.

I apologize for misunderstanding Ur comment
Apology accepted, but no need to apologise. i wasn't offended by your comments, infact. your comments were Matured, civilised and reasonable.

My Previous comment was based on their age differences, which is why i mentioned that i am also 45 years old. the spanish woman is only 45 years old to compare with Regina's 65 years or more old husband.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 10:04pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
Apology accepted, but no need to apologise. i wasn't offended by your comments, infact. your comments were Matured, civilised and reasonable.

My Previous comment was based on their age differences, which is why i mentioned that i am also 45 years old. the spanish woman is only 45 years old to compare with Regina's 65 years or more old husband.
Regina's husband is 59 years,not 65
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by iluvpomo(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2019
@prettyboy5 ... so you have finally found “love”?? grin
Anyway, whatever it takes for you to dry those tears from the 4-1 manhandling that Chelsea gave your gunners. Please greet your 47 year old mother wife for me ... grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by rayobaba(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:

if u know, u know
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2019
Me are still in wilderment concerning Macron. But a Nigerian doing so! grin grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
Regina's husband is 59 years,not 65
okay, i am not too familiar with her husband's age i only read about them here on Nairaland. besides, 59 is still older than 45, there are still no comparison.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by longleg(m): 10:16pm On May 30, 2019
Spanish girlfriend or woman friend. Mtchew
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by ThePreachersSon: 10:22pm On May 30, 2019
kennygee:

Tell that to Emmanuel Macron. Anyone should be allowed to marry whomever they want, age, color, height should not be a barrier.

BTW, A Spanish citizen is an EU citizen
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:
okay, i am not too familiar with her husband's age i only read about them here on Nairaland. besides, 59 is still older than 45, there are still no comparison.
yeah...but it's quite usual and abnormal for a very young man to marry a woman that's at least 2 years older than him,let alone 22 years older.

there is 99percent chance that he is a leecher and a gold-digger or a passport/visa chaser
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
This is nice.
The woman stays in shape.
It’s either for love or pali, I’m guessing the aforementioned since oyibo no dey calculate age when in love.
Happy married life to them.
I hope she can still make babies.
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
Oyinbo mugu pass we black walahi... How one G boy go just remote person wife all the way from Spain to nija to give her ring still de surprise me.

1 Share

Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by panmunium(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2019
Just for the money, lazy youth
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 30, 2019
martineverest:
yeah...but it's quite usual and abnormal for a very young man to marry a woman that's at least 2 years older than him,let alone 22 years older.

there is 99percent chance that he is a leecher and a gold-digger or a passport/visa chaser

There is nothing unussual or Abnormal about it, maybe in Nigeria it is. some.young men preffer older women because they are more matured, confident and have potential. trust me, most white women have no money. especially when they are older and Already have children just like this spanish woman may Already have

There are also a chance that they could be in a genuine relationship, no need to Assume they are golddigger or a leecher grin
Re: 23-yr-old Nigerian Artiste, Armani, Proposes To His 47-yr-old Spanish Girlfriend by martineverest(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2019
gypsey:

There is nothing unussual or Abnormal about it, maybe in Nigeria it is. some.young men preffer older women because they are more matured, confident and have potential. trust me, most white women have no money. especially when they are older and Already have children just like this spanish woman may Already have

There are also a chance that they could be in a genuine relationship, no need to Assume they are golddigger or a leecher grin
it's not POSSIBLE for a Nigerian man to date older white women without getting something in reward..most times,it's the GREEN CARD....average nigerian man will rather prefer a fresh young lady than a mature woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Comedienne, Emmanuella Celebrates 12th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.