Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? (2865 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by EvilMetahuman: 7:34pm On May 30, 2019
Na today

1 Like

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Rossikk(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

I thought you said you were Igbo? grin, Don't die of heart attack because we are a special kind of people that people don't understand.

Let me leak you a secret.

Igbo don't have a leader.

The BIAFRA movement which you are a part of HAS a leader, and hs name is Nnamdi Kanu, and he is currently in America eating Pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico, while you drink Garri in his name in Nigeria (with no sugar).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

The BIAFRA movement which you are a part of HAS a leader, and hs name is Nnamdi Kanu, and he is currently in America eating Pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico, while you drink Garri in his name in Nigeria (with no sugar).

Do you know the man Uwazuruike?
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Rossikk(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Do you know the man Uwazuruike?

MASSOB leader. Yes? He seems to have grown bored with his campaign. We no hear pim from the man again. But at least he is not a runaway leader, so he's still better than Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

MASSOB leader. Yes? He seems to have grown bored with his campaign.

He was once looked up to as an Igbo leader by people like you.

But today you see him as a MASSOB leader because another with a greater reason that resonate with us has arisen.

Soon Nnamdi will become an Ipob leader to you not an Igbo leader.

We are not lead by people but by reason.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Rossikk(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

He was once looked up to as an Igbo leader by people like you.

But today you see him as a MASSOB leader because another with a greater reason that resonate with us has arisen.

Soon Nnamdi will become an Ipob leader to you not an Igbo leader.

We are not lead by people but by reason.

Grammar speaker. He is your leader. Shut up.

Is this man here prostrating for ''reason'', or is he prostrating for your leader?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5891793_fbimg1504090405230_jpeg12eaae1b664b5cb7646a37163c5ca9e4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by vengertime: 8:08pm On May 30, 2019
Annie939:
run away leader
he who fights and run lives to fight another day
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Rossikk(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:

AKUKO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by helinues: 8:09pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

I'm a concerned Nigerian alarmed that a population of supposedly smart people is being led by the nose like a herd of cows by a manipulative scumbag living the good life abroad.

That's your own definition about Kanu. His people sees him differently from your perspective.

Abeg, let the sleeping dog lies
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by helinues: 8:10pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:

Na coward Jo..lol

2 Likes

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

Grammar speaker. He is your leader. Shut up.

Is this man here prostrating for ''reason'', or is he prostrating for your leader?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5891793_fbimg1504090405230_jpeg12eaae1b664b5cb7646a37163c5ca9e4

For the fact that it took you forever to respond says it all.

We are lead by superior reason not by persons.

We are a different kind of people.

We are Biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Rossikk(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

For the fact that it took you forever to respond says it all.

We are lead by superior reason not by persons.

We are a different kind of people.

We are Biafrans.

You and all this your grammar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

You and all this your grammar.

That is a Biafran for you. Biafra is in our blood. Even if we want to drop it, we can't.
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Max8: 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
Masterppower:

Afonjas are not permitted to discuss umunna issues.

Leave matter for Igbos .

Concentrate on ewedu na amala

And your suffering will continue while your leader kanu will continue to enjoy his ife in the US,u think he can dear try his stupid act in the US and people will listen to him over there? Na only slowpoke like una for naija go obey am

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Goke7: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:

I do. I also know that you should be demanding that your leader sit at home with you. Not gallivanting around the world in first class luxury while you do the leg work in Nigeria. When will Igbos produce a REAL leader? One that will say, ''I am not going anywhere. If una like make una kill me here.'' OBJ did it. He was here and Abacha jailed him. He came out looking like a stick. He could have run to London or US. But he didn't. That's a real leader. Awo same thing. He stayed here and suffered jail sentences. With Igbo leaders, the slightest problem, na aeroplane.

mhen you finish work here, but will they ever listen? They will never but blame others for their misfortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Bede2u(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2019
Goke7:

mhen you finish work here, but will they ever listen? They will never but blame others for their misfortune.
u are the one on this thread blaming igbos and their sit at home for ur misfortunes
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Khaleell001(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why dont you mind your business in Ogbomosho and forget what happens in.the East?

Dem use Biafra swear for una?
As if you are minding your business in a Yoruba man's platform.
Oh! I forgot Seun is from Nkalagun. Or is Seun from Ndimili?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Khaleell001(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2019
The hypocrisy of Ipobians and their keyboard knights is something else.
They criticise anything Yoruba on Nairaland which belongs to a Yoruba man, Seun yet, in their drunken hypocrisy still use the same platform to spread their idiotic hatred against his own people.
I can bet that this would not have happened if Nairalabd was owned by one of these tribal bigots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by rusher14: 11:06pm On May 30, 2019
maiunguwar:
@rossicki,believe me were working on your matter.You go kpeme this year

Na today?
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Israellionel: 11:20pm On May 30, 2019
I Feel Sad For Nigeria. Honestly! Imagine Staying Home Instead Of Being Productive. Pathetic! I'm From The East Also! It's Sad That Most Igbos Have Now Become Puppets. We Still Haven't Learnt From Our Past. I'm Just Airing My Opinion Here, Pls No Insults.

1 Like

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by Balyz: 11:28pm On May 30, 2019
Why do you care for these flat head okoros anyway? Let them sit at home and die for all we care
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by RemiTinubu(f): 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
[s]
Balyz:
Why do you care for these flat head okoros anyway? Let them sit at home and die for all we care

[/s]
shatap troll

1 Like

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by kmaster007: 11:47pm On May 30, 2019
Rossikk:
GOOD HEAVENS!!

So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying in America While Ordering Sit At Home in Naija?

So this guy is in America right now chopping life while asking ''his people'' here to sit at home and not earn their daily bread?

Even ordering that those who attend work should be dealt with by his IPOB thugs?

I only pity those who take this guy seriously.

It's clearly one rule for him and another rule for his followers.

Does he ever take one of his followers to that London or America so they can follow him to chop that thing he's chopping there, or are they only good to sweat for him in Nigeria while he lives the good life abroad?

The idea that someone can sit in faraway United States enjoying all kinds of exotic lifestyle there, while ordering those in Nigeria to sit at home and suffer is just incredible.
They suld just keep seating at home mak pant dey wear them...

2 Likes

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by ZZ22: 12:04am On May 31, 2019
Na shamelessness dey worry you op. Are you wiser than millions of Igbos that decided to sit at home and honor the dead? uchu
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by ZZ22: 12:10am On May 31, 2019
The right question should be what is your president doing in Saudi Arabia while Army, police and the masses are being offered as burnt offering by Boko Haram. Nnamdi Kanu and what igbos do inside their bedroom should be the least of your worries
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by suremanpatriot: 12:25am On May 31, 2019
only d poor and ignorant is used as weapon of distructn angry
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by pazienza(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2019
Rossikk:

I do. I also know that you should be demanding that your leader sit at home with you. Not gallivanting around the world in first class luxury while you do the leg work in Nigeria. When will Igbos produce a REAL leader? One that will say, ''I am not going anywhere. If una like make una kill me here.'' OBJ did it. He was here and Abacha jailed him. He came out looking like a stick. He could have run to London or US. But he didn't. That's a real leader. Awo same thing. He stayed here and suffered jail sentences. With Igbo leaders, the slightest problem, aeroplane.

Why are you not demanding that your Fulani president sit at home. He has been travelling around the world on your poor dead country resources, using your money to treat himself in London hospitals , hardly stays at home. But you seem more concerned about Nnamdi Kanu, a non elected Igbo leader.
Why can't your barely literate president patronize your local hospitals?

4 Likes

Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by emmamajesty: 12:37am On May 31, 2019
Israellionel:
I Feel Sad For Nigeria.
Honestly!
Imagine Staying Home Instead Of Being Productive.
Pathetic!
I'm From The East Also!
It's Sad That Most Igbos Have Now Become Puppets.
We Still Haven't Learnt From Our Past.
I'm Just Airing My Opinion Here,
Pls No Insults.

ur so called Nigeria government wasted three good days just to conducts an award winning worst elections so far in the world, they wasted one day for swearing in and June 12 is around the conner u no complain. Just only one day we Biafrians decided to honour our heroes passed u are here talking rubbish
pls respect ur life before amadioha paralyse u
Re: So Nnamdi Kanu Is Enjoying In America While Ordering Sit At Home In Naija? by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:49am On May 31, 2019
helinues:

Na coward Jo..lol

I am sorry to tell you this but let it be known to you today that by the confession of your mouth in that you said that MNK is a coward for escaping the death squad that came to kill him in his house, you helinues, shall experience the EXACT SAME TREATMENT and the world would see if you would escape or stand still.

if you escape, then prepare to meet your Maker. if you stand still, then you have a chance of deliverance!!!

I like you because you support the sit at home of biafrans, although you are an oyoruba man, but you have entered this situation with your own two legs!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Nigerian Of 1970 Captures In Detail How Ojukwu Fled. (image) / I’m Ready To Take A New Wife – Ibrahim Babangida Announces / SHAMEFUL : Lecturer Arrested While Trying To Have Sex With A Student (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.