Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze (1522 Views)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by chinambusay: 7:04pm On May 30, 2019
Daddy Freeze who reacted to Timi Dakolo's rejoinder following the exchange he had with social media users who fought on behalf of the COZA senior Pastor he called out, has disclosed that he also heard rumours of the alleged sexual abuse from many Pastor Fatoyinbo's victims.

Timi Dakolo had stated that the 'touch not my anointed' Bible line, has been used to deceive many church goers. He wrote;

"DEAR AGGRIEVED AND AGGRESSIVE CHURCH MEMBERS, PLEASE USE THE SAME ENERGY YOU ARE USING TO CALL ME, AND THREATEN ME OR SLIDE INTO MY DM TO SEARCH FOR THIS VICTIMS AND ASK THEM WHAT REALLY HAPPEN.THAT IS WHAT JESUS WILL DO."

Daddy Freeze who reacted to the rejoinder, revealed that he has also heard the rumours from Pastor Fatoyinbo's victims. He also added that the extortion and intimidation of church members by clergy men must stop, as this generation needs healing, not hurt.

He wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/i-have-also-heard-rumours-from-pastor-fatoyinbos-victims-daddy-freeze/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Yameater(m): 7:10pm On May 30, 2019
TOO BAD
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by JoanHicks(f): 7:28pm On May 30, 2019
Table shakers
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Atiku79: 7:35pm On May 30, 2019
I think it's necessary for the Nigerian police to investigate these claims.

If found culpable after such exhaustive investigation , the man of God should be subjected to face the full consequences of his actions.
Such will serve a huge deterrent to other would be randy shepherds .

For now he's innocent, therefore, his fundamental human rights should be respected.

ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 30, 2019
I knew Freeze would jump on this.

When they say these pastors are abusing ladies, what exactly do they mean? Rape? Sexual harrassment or CONSENSUAL SEX?

I am asking because I have been a church girl and a worker too. I know how much these ladies throw themselves at pastors, especially the goodlooking ones. It is worse in campus fellowships.

Some go to the pastor quarters with food, some to help them clean and all. Some of these girls are in relationships o, but they just look at these pastors as mini-gods.

It is the same way you see married women carrying big foodflask to their priest/pastors, calling them "papa", "daddy"...but they would never respect or venerate the men in their lives that much.

I am not saying these pastors do not have their own issues, I am saying, most times, these women are not victims. They love men in power, they want to see papas preek. They have seen and received it, they now want to colonise it, papa doesn't want that. Papa is on to the next one...Papa is human too.

If we want to address this issue, tackle it as two CHRISTIAN ADULTS, going against the commandments of the Lord.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by LearnITsmash(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2019
angry all Nigerian pastors are demonic and evil undecided and I don't blame them for sleeping with these brainless women looking for gods attention upandan
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by chinambusay: 7:40pm On May 30, 2019
cool cool cool lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Chubhie: 7:56pm On May 30, 2019
What goes on in Coza is child's play when compared to what goes down in Winners chapel and Christ embassy.
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 30, 2019
Women are just very annoying....u will enter a place with man ....off pant....later u will start claiming abuse, he took advantage of me, becos he's a senator, he's a pastor, he's older, he's celebrity......
That's the same why they like to say "I did abortion for him"...like it's coke u pick for somebody in the fridge
It's just annoying and this always happens when there's reputation to soil....cos it's usually not a one time parole that happened and u quickly came to report.....repeated consensual sex in various places sometimes running for years..it's just more annoying that this one now has a pastor tag to his name...
Timi and freeze should get enuf dynamite to blow the lid open...all this I heard this, I heard that, is just nook and corner gossip

1 Like

Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by crackhouse(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2019
Church people..... the dude will still brainwash them that it's the devil that's trying to use his agents to bring down the church and they will believe him and continue calling him daddy G.O. some people will never learn...
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On May 31, 2019
LearnITsmash:
angry all Nigerian pastors are demonic and evil undecided and I don't blame them for sleeping with these brainless women looking for gods attention upandan
Did you just say ALL?!
You deserve an e-slap!

1 Like

Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by LearnITsmash(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2019
post=78882062:

Did you just say ALL?!
You deserve an e-slap!
Close your dirty mouth brainwashed troll undecided when I say all, I repeat ALL PASTORS ARE EVIL undecided you can take that to the bank
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2019
There's one Islamic verse (not sure if it's hadith or quran) that says if you see awuf and didn't take it, then you're an illiterate.

"Waman taraka bati cida"
Am not a Muslim so I don't know the chapter or verse. I would have typed in Arabic, but again, I ain't a Muslim.

So my point is...
If these women keep throwing theirselves on these pastors, then I support the pastors lashing them with every koboko they've got. Asin make dem impregnate as many sheeples as possible. Fools!

#free_the_sheeple
Re: I Have Also Heard Rumours From Pastor Fatoyinbo's Victims - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I knew Freeze would jump on this.

When they say these pastors are abusing ladies, what exactly do they mean? Rape? Sexual harrassment or CONSENSUAL SEX?

I am asking because I have been a church girl and a worker too. I know how much these ladies throw themselves at pastors, especially the goodlooking ones. It is worse in campus fellowships.

Some go to the pastor quarters with food, some to help them clean and all. Some of these girls are in relationships o, but they just look at these pastors as mini-gods.

It is the same way you see married women carrying big foodflask to their priest/pastors, calling them "papa", "daddy"...but they would never respect or venerate the men in their lives that much.

I am not saying these pastors do not have their own issues, I am saying, most times, these women are not victims. They love men in power, they want to see papas preek. They have seen and received it, they now want to colonise it, papa doesn't want that. Papa is on to the next one...Papa is human too.

If we want to address this issue, tackle it as two CHRISTIAN ADULTS, going against the commandments of the Lord.. grin

you know exactly whats up

when i was in uni, [unilorin] fellowships [belivers love fellowship, rhema chapel] were basically a social outlet for 'SU's. lots of student 'pastors' controlling buta hot chicks.

it was a funny environment as at that time, we had a permanent site and a mini campus. the perm site was full of science students, mini campus was full of business and arts students. mini campus pastors had game and they and the sisters kept backsliding into sliding. perm site pastors had no game and were just co-ckblockers, until the gals decided they had had enough celibacy and got downlow boyfriends for off campus action.

(1) (Reply)

"Being A Woman Is Hard Enough But Being A Woman In Nigeria..." - Adesua Etomi / Nkechi Blessing Twerks At Bikini Party For Toyin Abraham Naming Party / Tiwa Savage shows off customised diamond encrusted grills. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.