Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha (504 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha by CeeJay9ja(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2019
The former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has advised the immediate past governors of Ogun and Imo states, Ibikunle Amosun and Rochas Okorocha, respectively, to surrender to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Fayose gave this advice during the rumours about the alleged arrest of Okorocha and his wife, Nkechi , by the anti-graft agency.

Fayose on his twitter handle @GovAyoFayose noted that regardless of whether the Okorochas' arrest was true or not, he knew that the day would come when EFCC would be going after the former governors.

He went on to welcome Okorocha to what he termed the "EFCC Alumni Club" and enjoined the government agency not to "look away from Amosun"

He said ," Just reading that Okorocha was arrested by EFCC. True or not, we knew this day will come. However, I welcome him to the EFCC Alumni & enjoin the commission not to look away from Amosun too. While I encourage them to surrender themselves as I did, I welcome Mr. Okorocha to the club."

See tweet:[img]https://1.bp..com/-zRSdpWtYjD0/XPAjkR688kI/AAAAAAAAAY8/9VJlyksDi-w5c9a5v3MBnIyMSy6BFyi4ACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20190530_183933_460.JPG[/img]

https://exposeitworld..com/2019/05/surrender-yourselves-to-efcc-fayose.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha by SLAP44: 7:46pm On May 30, 2019
The ever toothless EFCC? Nobody is afraid of them
Re: Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 30, 2019
Lolss
Re: Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha by Kingosytex(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
the oshokomole 1 of ekiti has spoken.

the factory settings of okorocha's brain is about to be restored by magu and his boys. amosun's name is boldly written in BUBU's book of life so nothing de happen!!!
Re: Surrender Yourselves To EFCC- Fayose Tells Amosun, Okorocha by Kingosytex(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2019
the oshokomole 1 of ekiti has spoken.

the factory settings of okorocha's brain is about to be restored by magu and his boys. amosun's name is boldly written in BUBU's book of life so nothing de happen!!!!

(1) (Reply)

SEC Strikes Oando’s Wale Tinubu, Others – Barred And Asked To Resign / Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us / BREAKING: Femi Gbajabiamila Takes Over From Dogara As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.