Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us (502 Views)

If This Is True, Then Tinubu Must Not Rule Us. / A Drug Dealer Cannot Rule Us ...reno Omokri...pics / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by jamesharryson(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Senator Ike Ejweremmadu just reminded us that we should not allow the people who stole Our Mace to control our National assembly!!! We all know he was referring to Omo-Agege
Lols
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by snnazzy24(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
jamesharryson:
Senator Ike Ejweremmadu just reminded us that we should not allow the people who stole Our Mace to control our National assembly!!! We all know he was referring to Omo-Agege
Lols

I'm disappointed that he had to raise that issue up, was it confirmed that Omo-Agege was responsible for the mace theft. That's stupidity on his part.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by melvinjames: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
snnazzy24:

I'm disappointed that he had to raise that issue up, was confirmed that Omo-Agege was responsible for the mace theft. That's stupidity on his part.
But it's OK to label past PDP people as thieves even without evidence.
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by yerokunphilips: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
I use to think this guy is mature but he disappointed himself
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by seanfer(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
The PDP Northern Senators will surely vote against Ekweremadu...
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremadu
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by uthlaw: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
first,it was kalu against omo-agege and now it is ekweremadu,if someone from afonja contest against agege now.my people from ipob will start ranting yoruba betral them like Atiku is their forefather...
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by snnazzy24(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
melvinjames:

But it's OK to label past PDP people as thieves even without evidence.

You're not getting my point.., He acted foolishly by trying to bring the issue up, I'm sure you saw the reaction of the house, he should have honorably accepted the nomination, I knew he was going to goof when he started talking and talking, it will be best if he waited to be elected the Deputy Senate President and then go on to shade his opponent in a bite of thanks speech. I can imagine the shame if he looses to Omo-Agege after reminding the house of the mace incident.
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by BuhariAdvocate: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dude in several pain APC shut door against him. Now you will say yes sir to omoagege except you don't sponsor bill well you can join I support team.
Re: Do Not Let The People Who Stole Our Mace Rule Us by Tomide007: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
He shouldn't have brought that matter up, he's pitching himself directly against apc and he needs their votes to win..... Not a smart move. He should have spoken with them because to a lot of apc members, agege is an hero for standing against saraki.

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Use Dead People To Steal - Moghalu Reveals, Mocks Abubakar / Katsina: APC Scored 872,000, PDP 905,000 Votes- Witness Tells Pres. Tribunal / Check Out Senator Dino Melaye's Reaction After His Drama With Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.