Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do You Have Goods To Move? Do You Own A Truck? Are You A Transport Broker? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Goods To Move? Do You Own A Truck? Are You A Transport Broker? (234 Views)

Yuletide: Prices Of Goods To Rise As CBN Adjusts Exchange Rate To N951/$1 / Do You Have A 30 Tonnes Truck? Are You In Or Around Lagos? / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Goods To Move? Do You Own A Truck? Are You A Transport Broker? by fieldinsight: 8:30pm On May 30, 2019
Do you have goods to move?

With Fieldinsight you can get access to reliable trucks within minutes! So, now you can move your goods with ease!

Do you own a truck?

Why not become a Fieldinsight transport partner and earn up to N1 million naira per month?

Are you a transport broker?

Lets partner up. Become a concierge and start earning on every trip you broker!

Learn here and let's get shipping! http://www.fieldinsight.co/concierge

#concierge #fieldinsight #orderinsight #marketinsight #data #trucks #truck #broker #lagos #nigeria #delivery #goods #transport #fieldvisibility

Re: Do You Have Goods To Move? Do You Own A Truck? Are You A Transport Broker? by Planet3xi: 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
Nice business idea

(1) (Reply)

Start E-commerce Online Shopping Portal With Your Brand & Save 20% Today / Creative Writer / Effective Hair Growth Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.