Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ (1063 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / Sex And Marriage 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 8:38pm On May 30, 2019
The most romantic thing some women have heard in over 20yrs of marriage is, "Mama Caro spread your legs". I kid you not. The poor woman have become frigid cold because we live in a society that tells her not to discuss sex.
She can't moan when she's enjoying it and she can't complain when the sex is bad. Any attempt to do this two is termed promiscuous. So she just stays there and act normal.
It's not as if the pounding is that great Ohh. Ten to fifteen thrusts and he has released. Poaaaaah... He's a one minute man that boasts of his sex life at the beer parlour. How I wish Mama Caro can be present at those boasting sessions to burst him.
I'm not encouraging infidelity here oh. The day that woman mistakenly falls into the hands of a man that understands the dynamics of sex, she's a goner.
The likes of Papa Caro belongs to the stone age. Men that thinks sex is for the man alone. So he buys her expensive gifts (If she can afford it) to prove he's a man.
The funny thing is that some women have started preaching their frigidity to their daughters. Again like I said earlier, woe betides that mother the day that girl falls into the hands of a man that understands the dynamics of sex.
Papa Caro, Sex is not what you jump start the moment hop into bed. Sex is built from the first hour of the day.
The vagina and Penis are the last frontiers when it comes to sex. The first sex tool is the mind. The mind must be properly stimulated before the first touch.
Look Papa Caro, Mama Caro should be wet by mere hearing your voice alone. She should be in the mood before you even off your clothes because you have painted the picture of what's going down before you get down.
There is something called "kissing".
There is something called touching of breast.
There is something called sucking of breast.
There is something called caressing of clitoris and if you don't know what clitoris is, go back to biology class.
All these must and should happen before you enter her Jerusalem. By the time you are doing this Her Jerusalem should be waterlogged. This is when your have the permission to put your Holy Rod into her Jerusalem.
Papa Caro, by the time you begin to hear different ringtones, don't be scared or worried. You are only fulfilling the commandment of your creator.
Like I said the other day. Your tongue is also a sex tool, use it. I also admonish you to stop boasting about your sex life at the beer parlour. The loudest guy in the room is usually the weakest. cococandy ahnie sisisioge canadianNaija kanwuliaExtra sinaj geekybabe yettymuse eyinjuege ishilove bukatyne daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti uyailncomparabl dollyjoy cerowo Victorian queensekxy sinaj afribabe pocohantas skarlett primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen bukatyne buharifanatic refiner ahcb xhosanostra ubunja rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe vizkiz biafrabushboy ifyalways ayamconfidence boyooosa.
www.jakandeola.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 8:56pm On May 30, 2019
plolly hintona gtfo dangotesmummy ginaz xhosanostra ubunja adewumiopeyemi antibrutus yigiyaga rukkydelta ogorwyne tonyebarcanista flexherbal zicoraads
Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by czarina(f): 10:06pm On May 30, 2019
Nice blog boss

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 30, 2019
Boy for where you go copy dis one again. i de always pity u because dis people wey you de follow and de ones wey u de take as friends no de tell u truth openly say ur head no correct.

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 9:51am On May 31, 2019
armyofone homeofme darlenese logobenz heycorleone grabhisballs
Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
The most romantic thing some women have heard in over 20yrs of marriage is, "Mama Caro spread your legs". I kid you not. The poor woman have become frigid cold because we live in a society that tells her not to discuss sex.
She can't moan when she's enjoying it and she can't complain when the sex is bad. Any attempt to do this two is termed promiscuous. So she just stays there and act normal.
It's not as if the pounding is that great Ohh. Ten to fifteen thrusts and he has released. Poaaaaah... He's a one minute man that boasts of his sex life at the beer parlour. How I wish Mama Caro can be present at those boasting sessions to burst him.
I'm not encouraging infidelity here oh. The day that woman mistakenly falls into the hands of a man that understands the dynamics of sex, she's a goner.
The likes of Papa Caro belongs to the stone age. Men that thinks sex is for the man alone. So he buys her expensive gifts (If she can afford it) to prove he's a man.
The funny thing is that some women have started preaching their frigidity to their daughters. Again like I said earlier, woe betides that mother the day that girl falls into the hands of a man that understands the dynamics of sex.
Papa Caro, Sex is not what you jump start the moment hop into bed. Sex is built from the first hour of the day.
The vagina and Penis are the last frontiers when it comes to sex. The first sex tool is the mind. The mind must be properly stimulated before the first touch.
Look Papa Caro, Mama Caro should be wet by mere hearing your voice alone. She should be in the mood before you even off your clothes because you have painted the picture of what's going down before you get down.
There is something called "kissing".
There is something called touching of breast.
There is something called sucking of breast.
There is something called caressing of clitoris and if you don't know what clitoris is, go back to biology class.
All these must and should happen before you enter her Jerusalem. By the time you are doing this Her Jerusalem should be waterlogged. This is when your have the permission to put your Holy Rod into her Jerusalem.
Papa Caro, by the time you begin to hear different ringtones, don't be scared or worried. You are only fulfilling the commandment of your creator.
Like I said the other day. Your tongue is also a sex tool, use it. I also admonish you to stop boasting about your sex life at the beer parlour. The loudest guy in the room is usually the weakest. cococandy ahnie sisisioge canadianNaija kanwuliaExtra sinaj geekybabe yettymuse eyinjuege ishilove bukatyne daeylar nwanyiawkaetiti uyailncomparabl dollyjoy cerowo Victorian queensekxy sinaj afribabe pocohantas skarlett primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen bukatyne buharifanatic refiner ahcb xhosanostra ubunja rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv geekybabe vizkiz biafrabushboy ifyalways ayamconfidence boyooosa.
www.jakandeola.com

Good awareness as regards sexual fulfillment in marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy Sex In Marriage 18+ by Bossjakande: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
DukeofNZ:
Boy for where you go copy dis one again. i de always pity u because dis people wey you de follow and de ones wey u de take as friends no de tell u truth openly say ur head no correct.
na ur papa be boy. na ur head no correct

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Kidney To Support My Family / Please Help My Marriage / Just Advice. I Need It Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.