Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady (47201 Views)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2019
Receive sense bro...
post=78879320:
Only God knows the truth.
And the truth will be out soon.
It's only a matter of time!

As both of you posted the same thing,
at the same time,
on the same thread,
with the same handwriting,
seems you are meant for each other.
Great minds think alike.
Fine boy meets beautifull gurl.
Happy married life in advance Nairalanders! wink
With love from all of us @kiss
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by sharpwriter(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2019
planetx:
He wants her to pee as in stand over him and urinate not squirt, it's a fetish called golden shower. And I believe her story because to many fake god of men in this country who are driven to be pastors by hunger and the harsh economic conditions.

Hahaha hahaha... cheesy if you see how I am laughing here.... I just Googled it... Just hearing this for the first time... People don run mad for this world o cheesy Ayam waiting for silver shower too grin
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2019
I noticed that we easily believe any story without hearing from both sides
Thou Bishop Esezobor is entangled with lots of controversies
Believers should shine their eyes and open their ears
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GraGra247(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Afraid ke. We were ready to take the case up but the women chickened out. His name is pastor victor and the church's name is Jesus kingdom or kingdom deliverance not too sure but I know there is kingdom in the church's name.

If they chickened out its easily interpreted as they enjoyed the abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Thelifebeam: 5:09pm On May 31, 2019
After becoming a child of God, the next point of action is building your faith and acting by faith.

Below are some steps that are important in building up your faith. You can grow your faith by;

Meditating regularly on God’s word Joshua 1;7-9
Praying in the Holy spirit Jude 1:20
Reading sound christian literature & texts
Listening to good christian music and testimonies
Regular fellowship with brethren in a bible believing church

http://thelifebeam.com.ng/2019/05/31/5-easy-steps-to-build-your-faith/
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Dagger111(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Victim kwa....dem nor reach, stubborn people are difficult to cajole,emotionally maybe but spiritually who sai!!!

Says who?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 5:28pm On May 31, 2019
GraGra247:

If they chickened out its easily interpreted as they enjoyed the abuse.

We are talking about married women...with kids...husbands....if single ladies are finding it difficult to speak out then imagine a married woman. The stigmatization and all that....even you are using the words..."they enjoyed it"

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GraGra247(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

We are talking about married women...with kids...husbands....if single ladies are finding it difficult to speak out then imagine a married woman. The stigmatization and all that....even you are using the words..."they enjoyed it"

Sister this is a "metoo" feminist era where women aren't ashamed to display their sexual secrets in public.

If a woman is sexually abused she is dangerously hell bent to expose her abuser and have him locked up because the law is furious with abusers right now more than ever in history.

A woman that is unwilling to expose her supposed abuser most likely gave consent. We can't be talking of abuse and stigmatization when there was consent.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 6:01pm On May 31, 2019
GraGra247:

Sister this is a "metoo" feminist era where women aren't ashamed to display their sexual secrets in public.

If a woman is sexually abused she is dangerously hell bent to expose her abuser and have him locked up because the law is furious with abusers right now more than ever in history.

A woman that is unwilling to expose her supposed abuser most likely gave consent. We can't be talking of abuse and stigmatization when there was consent.

Just the way Ese exposed COZA pastor and he was locked up or how Stephanie exposed Sulaiman and he is now cooling off in jail.....

Kotinue...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GraGra247(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

Just the way Ese exposed COZA pastor and he was locked up or how Stephanie exposed Sulaiman and he is bow cooling off in jail.....

Kotinue...

They were not locked up simply because there wasn't any legally acceptable proof.

If there was irrefutable proof, even the president can't stop them from facing the wrath of the law cos there would be outcry all over the world.

However the image of those pastors have been badly damaged and they've lost trust of a greater percentage of Nigerians.

Suleiman is only thriving now because Stephanie confessed against her initial claims and begged for forgiveness.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by chibaby1985(f): 6:26pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Kfed4ril(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2019
Kaypower112:

Babes, me na mazamaza breed o, where d church dey.

Lol
You know Chydo ? Or Prankie or 2jay or chybuzz I don forget there names self
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by sonmvayina(m): 12:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Their end is near. Nothing infuriates me like seeing grown up's kneeling and calling their mates daddy n mummy.

Who does that?

Morons.. Do it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Ubenedictus(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I should speak fact. I am a Catholic member o but I hate this idea of we catholics acting like the rot isnt only in pentecostal. Just google catholic priests and sex and you will see the evil deeds done my many of them. Right now, one of the father in my diocese is sending my gf dick pics. I am looking at it now with the useless messages he has been sending. This na human being I dey do confession under o. Bro they are many and I will tell you its worse under the catholic church when it comes to randy men of God. It may be hard for them to launder money or use money anyhow but for randy doinz they are ahead
write to your Bishop with proof. These are the kind of things Catholics like yourself should make sure never ever happens.

Report him, if you don't get a response in two months report him and his Bishop to the papal nuncio.
If you don't know the address, just tell me the diocese and I'll give you the address.

Some bad eggs will give everyone a bad name, if he isn't stopped he will cause a calamity.

Abeg for the sake of others, Report him.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by ArticleBeast: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ubenedictus:
write to your Bishop with proof. These are the kind of things Catholics like yourself should make sure never ever happens.

Report him, if you don't get a response in two months report him and his Bishop to the papal nuncio.
If you don't know the address, just tell me the diocese and I'll give you the address.

Some bad eggs will give everyone a bad name, if he isn't stopped he will cause a calamity.

Abeg for the sake of others, Report him.
I have written to the Bishop and gotten an invitation to a hearing. Fortunately, there are other people who have experienced it and we are going together for the hearing. The Diocese is in Army Depot Zaria, Kaduna state. I will attend the hearing by sunday 4pm. I just hope they don't try to push it under the rug.
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Ubenedictus(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I have written to the Bishop and gotten an invitation to a hearing. Fortunately, there are other people who have experienced it and we are going together for the hearing. The Diocese is in Army Depot Zaria, Kaduna state. I will attend the hearing by sunday 4pm. I just hope they don't try to push it under the rug.
actually I just said a prayer of thanksgiving to God for giving you the courage to do that.

Please attend the hearing and tell me how it goes. Please take the phone with the proof with you.

If you think that it seems they are trying to sweep the issue away, threaten that you are ready to take the matter to the congregation for doctrine and faith in Rome and that you'll copy the papal nuncio in the letter. That should make them take notice.

But hopefully it won't come to that, they'll do the hearing and inform you guys on the next step.... He will certainly get a canonical penalty even though it won't be a public affair.

It is a good thing you guys took it up... I'm proud of you guys.

That's the diocese of Zaria.

Bishop's House,
Hospital Road, Wusasa,
P.O. Box 90,
Zaria, Kaduna State,
Nigeria
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Ubenedictus(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
ArticleBeast:

how did it go?
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by ArticleBeast: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ubenedictus:
how did it go?
Attended the hearing, was asked to print out the details (evidence) which I did. Actually, this was the third complaint about the same priest but the previous ones had no evidence like mine. So, they put him on suspension (thete was a word they used) pending when they will conlude an internal hearing within themselves. Actually the Bishop apologised on his behalf and made us understand that just like every organisation of the world there are bad eggs but we shouldn't allow it affect our faith in God and the Catholic church. Expecting their message or report soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Israel In His Private Jet (Photos) / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.