Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style (29760 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by GYBABA(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2019
Nonsense! As if he's the first to wear it like that too. Just because he showed it off first doesn't mean he started the trend.
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Nobody: 10:29am On May 31, 2019
sevo:

Bros...talk True...this guy fit inspire you??
but speedy darlington did actually inspired diddy

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Keke4higherpurc: 10:31am On May 31, 2019
Keke for sale in port Harcourt
Check my signature for contact details

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by holuwajobar(m): 10:31am On May 31, 2019
Trust olamide , he won't reply him
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2019
dynicks:
but u would have believed it if it were the other way round abi?.....una sef eh!
of course. abi u wan compare d mofo with diddy
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by sevo(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
but speedy darlington did actually inspired diddy

Please do tell
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by bettercreature(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2019
Imoh555:
All this artist sabi dress like mad people
The dress makes sense
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by SamgoldBaba: 10:38am On May 31, 2019
nicepoker101:
Can't believe this came from a guy.
I swear
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Kakamorufu(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2019
which diddy
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Mathiasa(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2019
Speedo my main man, one of the best entertainer ever to walk the face of the earth. I respect you with total alacrity. The only guy that DD respects.
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by PapaAdanna: 10:41am On May 31, 2019
See ur hugly face and copy copy,

shut up there
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by jrusky(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2019
biacan:
I'm with speedo on this one

How old are you Respond first before I tell you what you need.
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Parrot69: 10:43am On May 31, 2019
I’m with you Speedy. Can’t wait for your next album out.

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by waletoke12345(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2019
[quote author=info25th post=78886472]Lmao imagine dressing like this for an interview grin grin

Are you a jobseeker

Looking for interview tips?

Look no further!

Here is a compilation of funny scenarios in interviews! enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZIEsFjaBjs

please help me with application letter as a factory work I ll be glad
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Sonfethopia: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
can't believe what I just read. "right after I inspired diddy" dat guy needs a brain realignment

Yes he inspired diddy , diddy himself said it.
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Badonasty(m): 10:48am On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Speed Darlington has just called out rapper, Olamide for copying his fashion style.

Reacting to the outfit Olamide rocked to the inauguration of Ogun State governor yesterday, Speed Darlington said its a style he used in 2017.

In his words, 'I did it 1st copy copy. I lead y'all follow. Lace on top of Timberland crazy thing is you did exactly the same color if I wanted to copy I do a different color. I finished the trendy 2017 during my first show right after I inspired Diddy'.

See more: http://gistmore.com/speed-darlington-calls-out-olamide-for-stealing-his-fashion-style

it's true sha
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Yes he inspired diddy , diddy himself said it.
k. good to know even though I find it very hard to believe
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Kayz05(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
So what?
All these small boys of nowadays, the outfit still fits Olamide more. Ode buruku
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by ElevatedExzo: 10:53am On May 31, 2019
Speed Darlington Seriously you need a brain wash ..
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by iAlex(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
can't believe what I just read. "right after I inspired diddy" dat guy needs a brain realignment

For real... He inspired Diddy.... Diddy called him out on IG. All though he is weirdo
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
iAlex:

For real... He inspired Diddy.... Diddy called him out on IG. All though he is weirdo
ait. thanks for d info. I just don't think much of him Dats all
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by adeyemi91(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
Lwkm.. Nigga is pained cos Olamide killed it, murdered it n even buried it compared to him grin
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Aidejay(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2019
The only reason this thread is on FP is because of Badoo
But d way he looks amazing
Is it me or the camera that took that picture of speedy wasn't good because he looks like a demon

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Mynightmare: 11:24am On May 31, 2019
I thought speed said he has stopped smoking Igbo??
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Lazgiddy(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2019
He copied u and finetuned d dressing wit more swag.. Darlington timberland like fulani herdsmen boot�
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by marleymalibu(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2019
Kakamorufu:
which diddy
2007 diddy posted a pic of spedoo on IG with caption saying spedoo inspires him
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Kakamorufu(m): 12:13pm On May 31, 2019
marleymalibu:

2007 diddy posted a pic of spedoo on IG with caption saying spedoo inspires him
am lost sha
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
what a rubbish Achievement, is it not someone who invented the mobile device he used in typing all that rubbish? while he is laying claim to some Out of fashion style.

These Dumb Nigerian Fakebrities should go a get real jobs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / JayZ & Beyonce Buy $80,000 Doll For Blue Ivy's First Birthday / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.