Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style (29761 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by oyeb15: 12:18pm On May 31, 2019
OLAMIDE na copy cat. he copy late dagrin tire.
copied drake, wizkid, davido etc even victor ad.

the guy just wan blow by all mean. if u release a hit today, olamide go copy am tomorrow.
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by olumalcolm(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2019
d were also inspired diddy grin
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by MartinsD12(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2019
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Speed Darlington has just called out rapper, Olamide for copying his fashion style.

Reacting to the outfit Olamide rocked to the inauguration of Ogun State governor yesterday, Speed Darlington said its a style he used in 2017.

In his words, 'I did it 1st copy copy. I lead y'all follow. Lace on top of Timberland crazy thing is you did exactly the same color if I wanted to copy I do a different color. I finished the trendy 2017 during my first show right after I inspired Diddy'.

See more: http://gistmore.com/speed-darlington-calls-out-olamide-for-stealing-his-fashion-style
Hahaha ha lwkm the only speedy that inspired puff daddy imagine that, anyway what he is saying it's the truth he started the dressing
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by marleymalibu(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2019
Kakamorufu:
am lost sha
lol e dey happen
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Summerbody: 2:31pm On May 31, 2019
Ka-anyi mesia gini
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by MikeBetty(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
landforeast:
You guys should give us hit track
Mean while

The best place to invest in the Eastern of Nigeria is Cedarwood City Owerri

The Estate is located along Onitsha-Owerri Road, few minutes from Sam Mbakwe International Airport

See My Signature for my contact details
Wetin Concern Sam Mbakwe Air Port With Onitsha Road?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by eki2000(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2019
soleexx:
Sooo
please this is not camera, sheeeet!
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Haddeyholler(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
Haaaa!!!!!!!

Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by Queenserah26(f): 6:36pm On May 31, 2019
Fashion style ke undecided
Re: Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style by maj59(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Speed darlington needs a brain formating, fighting for a dressing style, why not get a copyright for the style and stop making noise like an idiot.
make speed or slow Darlington go call his lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / JayZ & Beyonce Buy $80,000 Doll For Blue Ivy's First Birthday / Female Fan Tattoos Davido’s “See Gobe" On Her Back (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.