Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Reappointment: Orim Expresses Gratitude To Ayade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reappointment: Orim Expresses Gratitude To Ayade (343 Views)

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / 2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reappointment: Orim Expresses Gratitude To Ayade by offiong187: 7:56am On May 31, 2019
Reappointment: Orim Expresses Gratitude to Ayade

Hon.Martin Orim, Chief of Staff  to the Cross River governor, Professor Ben Ayade has expressed gratitude to the governor for reappointing him, saying it was rare privilege to have been found worthy for reappointment. "I thank his Excellency for this great privilege to work with him again.I thank him for having implicit confidence in me and I do pledge to justify this honour. It's indeed both privilege and honour to be singled out for this job; to work for our workaholic governor and be part of his commendable vision for this state ", Hon.orim said

The Chief of Staff said  he regards his  reappointment as a call for rededication to duty; for a  greater and diligent service to Cross River state.

"This administration's aggressive industrialisation drive and its life- changing signature projects are geared towards changing the sordid economic narratives of Cross River.Cross Riverians has never had it so good, they are excited and grateful that a thinking and visionary governor is on the saddle. I am committed to His Excellency's vision.I am committed to his efforts to re-invent our state.I therefore, see this reappointment as a call for rededication to duty, for greater service and I wont disappoint", Orim said.

The Chief of Staff's reappointment was the first to be made by Governor Ayade following his inauguration for second term Wednesday, May 29.Orim was first appointed Chief of Staff in 2015, shortly after the inauguration of Professor Ayade for his first term.

Born 45 years ago at Alege community, Obudu local government area of Cross River state,the reappointed Chief of Staff is a graduate of Social Work from the University of Calabar.Before joining Ayade's cabinet, Hon.Orim had  held strategic political positions in Obudu local government, demonstrating uncanny propensity to excel in the assigned jobs

A philanthropist with burning passion to lift the poor, through his  Foundation, C.F.O Orim Foundation, the Chief of Staff last year donated various items to indigent indigens of Obudu.

Married to a delectable wife and children, watchers of Cross River politics describe him as a stabilizing factor in the Ayade government.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Herdsmen Are Killing / JUST IN!!! EFCC Quizzes Suspected Oil Thieves (photos) / Osun Security- The Truth, The Lies And The Rest Of Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.