Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands (535 Views)

Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands by HgsMediaPlus: 8:02am On May 31, 2019
Here is a video of a Nigerian Lady getting married to seven husbands in the northern part of Nigerian.

In the video that is making rounds on social media, the lady was seen feeding her grooms with sweet one after the other as people cheered her.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-lady-gets-married-to-two.html?m=1

Re: See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands by HgsMediaPlus: 8:02am On May 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands by Nobody: 8:30am On May 31, 2019
angry

The ability of a woman's toto to withstand different sizes and shades of prick with short period of time should in actuality be the 8th wonder of the world
Re: See The Moment A Nigerian Lady Gets Married To Seven Husbands by crafteck(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2019
One for everyday of the week, if your time table falls on her period day, sorry for your loss grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Will I Tell Her That I Love Her And I Want To Marry Her / Woman Marries Her Dog After Giving Up On Men / Why Are Single Divorced Women Always Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.