Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m (33179 Views)

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Dottore: 12:42pm On May 31, 2019
Why are they not arraigning the snake. They should leave the innocent woman alone
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
go and arrest him yourself .
He is not the efcc chairman na.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by kernniejay(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2019
gbefun40:
Okorocha wash your back.
Which soap he go take wash him back? Delta, Tetmosol, Dettol, Premier cool, Lux, Imperial Leather, WAW, Life bouy or Morning fresh?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Lamasta(m): 12:43pm On May 31, 2019
Where is the snake that swallowed the money is it not arraigned too grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Olalekanharoon(m): 12:44pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=Witlee post=78890267]So that they will say its not only Naira marley
We all know you peoples plan, arraign her and forget about the case later on
Where is Evans now?

What do you people really want?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
Can u prosecute sm1 without finding the snake or the money?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by nicepoker101(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
Why are they hiding their criminal faces
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
snake also swallowed my 100k last night nonsense and buhari
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
snake also swallowed my 100k last night nonsense and buhari
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2019
cjudy:
These are the people they are created to go after not being envy of young guys that are struggling to make money.

If you quote me to say rubbish, thunder wey no get mama and papa go jam you and your fifth generation
Are these young boys "struggling" or are they defrauding others to make money

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 31, 2019
Sai baba!! buhari is really tackling corruption.. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2019
comshots:
Efcc is a s2pid antigraft agency.For all this years it is now that they are aware snake swallow money?

Funny enough,these are officials sent to invigilate jamb candidates against exam malpractice.
you are a fool.... you don't know the difference between "arrest" and "arraign" .. ....do you think investigation is done in one day ? .... the time frame of an investigation is dependent on many factors..... lazy youth
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
comshots:
He is not the efcc chairman na.
..is obvious you don't know the meaning of immunity
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by PataAlhaja(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2019
comshots:
Efcc is a s2pid antigraft agency.For all this years it is now that they are aware snake swallow money?

Funny enough,these are officials sent to invigilate jamb candidates against exam malpractice.

If I call you a dumb asshole, the mods might ban me ... so I'll refrain.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Sunijacks(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2019
Catch all of them
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2019
THEY ARE HIDING THEIR FACE FROM THE CAMERA!

But they are LION HEARTED to steal public money put under their trust.

How much is JAMB generating for them to wickedly steal the funds under their care.

CORRUPT PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WILL FACE UNPLEASANT CONSEQUENCES IF THEY REFUSE TO CHANGE FROM THEIR CORRUPT ACTS.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Javenguf: 12:56pm On May 31, 2019
It's about time
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by goodyvin02(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
go and arrest him yourself .
no it's you that i will arrest for not knowing how to mind ya business cry cry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by philcz(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
69MissedCalls:
I know why this made FP. grin grin
You know right? Lala boys handiwork
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Sonnobax15(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2019
Buhari is workinq indeed...this is one reason y a woman shouldn't be the president of niqeria...just imaqine the maqnitude of theft and lies...what if demons from the marine world,expecially snakes just decide 2 attack them now nkor!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Almunjid(m): 12:59pm On May 31, 2019
They should look for the snake and arrest it... I no wan hear say the snake enter Central bank and swallow all our money 0oo.
If Naija bad pass like this we no go survive am 0oo. grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 31, 2019
moralistic:
I am a fool.... you don't know the difference between "arrest" and "arraign" .. ....do you think investigation is done in one day ? .... the time frame of an investigation is dependent on many factors.....I am lazy youth
Don't insult yourself.By her statement that snake swallow money,what investigation do you need?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by baby124: 1:03pm On May 31, 2019
desiredhome:
why are they hiding there faces?
Lmaooo. You sef see am? They will be bold when stealing but to own up to their theft, they will not want to. They will rather die!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by candidbabe(f): 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
it's about time
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by sparko1(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
Mateen1000:
Their primary assignment
Busy following G boys
Useless people

Sometime I wonder if you read before you post or you just post anything that come to your mind, whether it G boys or misappropriation of public funds or scamming people using fake mail its fraud and that is the primary function of EFCC.

Stop this childish rant and grow up. Supporting G guys doesn't make you rich or a big boy, its just show who you are, an irresponsible person!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.