Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m (33178 Views)

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / EFCC Arraigns Philomina Chieshe Who Blamed Snake Over JAMB's Missing N35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by TGMISKY(m): 1:10pm On May 31, 2019
At least madam Philo can now tell the public if the money was kept inside eggs or rats.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by TGMISKY(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2019
69MissedCalls:
I know why this made FP. grin grin

that table you want shake ehn. Hope say you know bros lala dey sleep on top
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by ogunsj: 1:15pm On May 31, 2019
goodyvin02:
pls arrest ganduje too
stop talking like a kid ganduje is a sitting governor,he has immunity.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Adewale1603(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2019
kernniejay:
May be she is the one that turned to the snake.
she be nagina
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by AreaFada2: 1:44pm On May 31, 2019
Na wa. Make she talk true. Her bosses may have shared the bulk and given her peanuts.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Charly68: 1:47pm On May 31, 2019
Something must be wrong with efcc oo,you mean they have not concluded this man's case since 2 years ago? This type of shenanigans is appalling
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Bj92: 1:48pm On May 31, 2019
lalasticlala:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1134420332935352320
den leave all these ones dey chase naira Marley wey still dey learn yahoo!! By doing this i can say men of the EFCC are doing the right thing , start with this pple first !! How would someone say 36m was swallowed by snake?? So insulting !! Youths would neglect that and be shouting marley should go to jail when pple are stealing billions !! Not supporting any of these pple but why would someone be arresting some boys without 3m in their bank and be ignoring pple stealing billions
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2019
Kirinwa:

Do you have C of O?

If you accept #40 million mention me.

I will come with my team of lawyers and police to seal the deal.

C if O is available sir.
Call or WhatsApp me if you're interested
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by faruqola(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2019
nice one efcc..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Jessepaid(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2019
Good
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by rumomonga(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
go and arrest him yourself .

You are a fool, a great fool and a major problem to this country.

Dunce!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by rumomonga(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
comshots:
Efcc is a s2pid antigraft agency.For all this years it is now that they are aware snake swallow money?

Funny enough,these are officials sent to invigilate jamb candidates against exam malpractice.

volume
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by SOFTENGR: 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
goodyvin02:
pls arrest ganduje too
Until Gandollar is given the same treatment, I'll simply laugh when I see all this pretence called corruption fight.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
OrangeDream:
Near Police Station?. Even more risky.

More Risky?? How is it risky in the First place??.

Are you a thief??
cause is only a thief that wouldn't like a secured area undecided
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by LegoMetahuman: 4:34pm On May 31, 2019
rumomonga:

You are a fool, a great fool and a major problem to this country.

Dunce!
your father is a fool for giving birth to half brain nitwit like yourself.

it is stupid ignorant dingbat like yourself that will support someone that asked a sitting governor to sacked on a post not related to the said governor even when a 2years old knows a sitting governor has immunity.

we seriously need to advocate for more birth control to prevent sh.it-brain scum like you from happening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by chibaby1985(f): 4:43pm On May 31, 2019
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by cjudy(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Are these young boys "struggling" or are they defrauding others to make money
Show me evidence they are defrauding people
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Sinach0191(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2019
Na small snall dem go use catch all of dem
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Horus(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
Any news of the Snake who swallowed the N36m? grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2019
eyah, she should just own up and say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2019
Miracle121:

More Risky?? How is it risky in the First place??.

Are you a thief??
cause is only a thief that wouldn't like a secured area undecided
You talk like you don't live in Nigeria. Which police will come to the rescue?. This one or the one in the next life to come?.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by rumomonga(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
your father is a fool for giving birth to half brain nitwit like yourself.

it is stupid ignorant dingbat like yourself that will support someone that asked a sitting governor to sacked on a post not related to the said governor even when a 2years old knows a sitting governor has immunity.

we seriously need to advocate for more birth control to prevent sh.it-brain scum like you from happening.

Plenty English is obviously not common sense, little wonder you had no problem dragging your father on a forum.

Even a dead stupid man knows what message the poster was trying to pass across.

Don't expect me to provide you further opportunity to express your frustration, I'm not the cause of your problems.

Say me hi to your family, especially your dad, tell am say he never get pikin, stupid son of a good father.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by SALIMAN(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2019
Why dem con dey hide them face
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by LegoMetahuman: 10:19pm On May 31, 2019
[s]
rumomonga:

Plenty English is obviously not common sense, little wonder you had no problem dragging your father on a forum.

Even a dead stupid man knows what message the poster was trying to pass across.

Don't expect me to provide you further opportunity to express your frustration, I'm not the cause of your problems.

Say me hi to your family, especially your dad, tell am say he never get pikin, stupid son of a good father.
[/s]perhaps we should be asking why efcc, army, interpol navy seal, have not arrested your father for giving birth to retardate schmuck like yourself.

you are a crime to humanity. and your useless father should be held responsible.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m by rumomonga(m): 8:45am On Jun 10, 2019
LegoMetahuman:
[s][/s]perhaps we should be asking why efcc, army, interpol navy seal, have not arrested your father for giving birth to retardate schmuck like yourself.

you are a crime to humanity. and your useless father should be held responsible.

sad Says so much of your upbringing

Stop quoting me okay! Run along!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Molested Repeatedly By A Trusted Male Friend / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.