Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. (539 Views)

"No More Space": Blogger Blessing Okoro Shows Off Her Shoes Closet / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. by PStacks(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2019
Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing the Suicide Card to get Fame.
By OMA | 31-05-2019 | Showbiz |

Hungry blogger on the loose.
images.jpeg
Can't Nigerian Youths be creative and innovative.

This Blessing Okoro girl is rather becoming un-becoming.

This is another fame seeking, hungry blogger and a Linda Ikeji wanna-be that would go to any length to make up stories just for the money.

Money should not be "Everything" but in our world of today, our Youths have thrown caution to the wind.

Decency, Decorum, Serenity seems to have eluded this fame seeking blogger set on the loose.

So, After she got busted for claiming to be whom she is not and laying claims to possessions that dont belong to her and can never aquire in a hundred years to come, we would have thought she would have some aombre reflections and turn a new leaf for the better instead she go apt in perfecting her gimmicks.

The latest from her was a video of her lamenting. All of it didn't catch my attention but what struck me was the fact she was playing with something as grievous as "Sucide".

This is not a joking matter at all.

Lets face it. Rate of people with suicidal tendencies had risen in the past one year or there about owing majorly to social-media oppression.

Person wey wan kill hinsef no dey announce na.

Why Blessing okoro go make Video post am dey talk say she wan kill her self.

Who send am message?

If na rough play, make she stop am ooo.

We have real issues to attend to. We have people suffering from suicidal tendencies to help prevent them from taking their own life's.

Blessing Okoro is one joke taken too far. She must curtail her excesses as Suicide is such a pertinent issue and not one to be toyed with.

OMA Writing for Showbiz section omascope.com

https://www.omascope.com/showbiz/hungry-blogger-blessing-okoro-playing-the-suicide-card-to-get-fame

Re: Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2019
the lady is a well known liar... so as anything she writes is false, i say:"pls do it and spare us the misery"

1 Like

Re: Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. by PStacks(m): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the lady is a well known liar... so as anything she writes is false, i say:"pls do it and spare us the misery"

she disgusts me abeg
Re: Hungry Blogger Blessing Okoro Playing The Suicide Card To Get Fame. by PStacks(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2019
olibaiba:
anything for fame

Absolutely Anything.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba's 'king Of Boys' Does Not Need A Sequel! - OAP Daniel Whyte / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Naira Marley After Ruggedman Was Attacked In London / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares Her Late Mum's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.