Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Come Save A Soul - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Come Save A Soul (405 Views)

Please Help A Soul! N15k Needed Very Urgently! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / Save A Soul. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Save A Soul by SirJona(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2019
embarassedI need help .. and fast.
Am a pharmacy student 200l.I actually wanted medicine but it was not just coming so I went for pharmacy with the intention to transfer when I get to 200l(it usually works in my school) I read very hard to meet the criteria in order to be able to transfer.After my first year I missed out of 5.0 by 0.05 i.e I had commulative of 4.95.Getting to my 200l the school came up with the decision that transfer to medicine, pharmacy and nursing would not be allowed for this session probably because a student that transfer from MLS to medicine wrote MBBS exam, he failed and decided to take his own Life (parental pressure).Am confused right now should I continue with my pharmacy or apply for suspension of studies and await next session if transfer will be allowed.Pls I need your advice I really loved medicine am confused embarassedI need help .. and fast.
Re: Come Save A Soul by samospray: 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
Just focus on that your pharmacy..
half bread is better than non..don't waste your tym. on transfer,time is everything.

1 Like

Re: Come Save A Soul by shollish(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2019
Honestly
Him see pharmacy dy complain
samospray:
Just focus on that your pharmacy..
half bread is better than non..don't waste your tym. on transfer,time is everything.
Re: Come Save A Soul by Girlieo(f): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2019
All I see is a rhetorical question
Re: Come Save A Soul by SirJona(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Not that pharmacy is not a nice course I don't like the job they do
Re: Come Save A Soul by akande115: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
You can speak with your level adviser if you will be able to cross to MBBS after 200level since you have a very high Cgpa, or if there's any other route you can take. He/she should be able to give you the best advice as regards your request.

1 Like

Re: Come Save A Soul by Nobody: 3:42am On Jun 11, 2019
SirJona:
embarassedI need help .. and fast.
Am a pharmacy student 200l.I actually wanted medicine but it was not just coming so I went for pharmacy with the intention to transfer when I get to 200l(it usually works in my school) I read very hard to meet the criteria in order to be able to transfer.After my first year I missed out of 5.0 by 0.05 i.e I had commulative of 4.95.Getting to my 200l the school came up with the decision that transfer to medicine, pharmacy and nursing would not be allowed for this session probably because a student that transfer from MLS to medicine wrote MBBS exam, he failed and decided to take his own Life (parental pressure).Am confused right now should I continue with my pharmacy or apply for suspension of studies and await next session if transfer will be allowed.Pls I need your advice I really loved medicine am confused embarassedI need help .. and fast.
You don't deserve to be a pharmacy student

(1) (Reply)

HND Conversion To Degree / Everything You Should Know About Kwasu Library / Can I Still Use My 1999 Result For Noun Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.