Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor (352 Views)

Omowunmi Ajiboye Recounts Her Son’s Escape From Abeokuta Tanker Explosion / Alex Unusual Recounts Her Experience With A Young Man Who Asked Her For Help / Media Personality, Funmi Iyanda Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor by Tessyama1: 3:12pm On May 31, 2019
Zimbabwean TV host Vimbai Mutinhiri, popularly known as Miss Vimbai, has shared her encounter with a pastor she met at an airport lounge in South Africa.

This is coming as a lot of people are sharing their experiences with pastors. Read as she tweeted below...

"I will never forget when this Pastor tried his luck with me. In the lounge, at the airport in Joburg. I told him I had a boyfriend. And he told me what my boyfriend didn’t know couldn’t hurt him..."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/media-personality-vimbai-recounts-her-encounter-with-a-pastor.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 31, 2019
tongue
Re: Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor by LearnITsmash(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2019
Just tell us the truth woman grin you slept with him and even collected his money undecided dey form holy holy
Re: Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor by Officialgarri: 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
The pastor might be a single man is who is also shooting his shot.
And because you luckily bounced the pastor doesn't mean you are not actually cheating on your boyfriend.
Re: Media Personality, Vimbai Recounts Her Encounter With A Pastor by itspzpics(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2019
Ok oo aatigbo

(1) (Reply)

Drake Forgives Klay Thompson, “imma Let It Slide” (video) / Those Tarnishing My Image On Social Media Will Soon Be Exposed- Ubi Franklin / Peter Psquare Exposes Instagram User Who Once Criticized Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.