Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? (36776 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Preshy561(f): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
dairykidd:

Its like ur familiar with this couple cheesy
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have to commend you on your observational skills and attention to detail especially where it pertains to your neighbours wife and her activities. You even know how often she does her laundry!

Anyway back to the matter at hand they don’t have a marriage it is a situation. And in situations things like this happen.
grin grin grin mad woman cheesy
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.
When was the last time he cared for his wife? Brought money for feeding and even took care of the home?

All he knows is how to bring out prick to fvck.

them tie the wife hands? undecided shebi y'all are screaming for equality?stinking entitlement mentality!
Nwanyi,jee chuba ego!!so that you won't have time to be making these petty,archaic,local statements.
Peace cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Preshy561(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
them tie the wife hands? undecided shebi y'all are screaming for equality?stinking entitlement mentality!
Nwanyi,jee chuba ego!!so that you won't have time to be making these petty,archaic,local statements.
Peace cool
Anuofia. Stop stalking me!!

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
Preshy561:

Anuofia. Stop stalking me!!
stalking? undecided
See mgbeke trying to feel important cheesy to who na?
Nwanneni? grin grin so you actually think I will look at a woman like you even once? grin
Don't flatter yourself please!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Preshy561(f): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
stalking? undecided
See mgbeke trying to feel important cheesy to who na?
Nwanneni? grin grin so you actually think I will look at a woman like you even once? grin
Don't flatter yourself please!!!
Just be guided.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Mustiboy(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Mustiboy(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2021
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.
When was the last time he cared for his wife? Brought money for feeding and even took care of the home?

Like Seriously??
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Mustiboy(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2021
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by ThePlugg(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
Olosho blood still runs in her veins grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2021
thank God for all these articles in recent time

I think this will serve as wake up call for some people on nairaland who argued vehemently when issue of jobless guy going into marriage cropped up few months back.

man can marry a jobless woman for lifetime without problem/fighting emanating as a result of her joblessness,but woman can't do it for just 6 months without issue blown out at home.
They are not configured for such tasks.

guys if you dnt have job, do not imagine going into marriage bikko.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Qatar2022: 3:45pm On May 22, 2021
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.

Is this how you were rised or you're just being stupid?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Cnach: 3:45pm On May 22, 2021
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.

Y the woman no see all these things before she go marry the man?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Cnach: 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
donbachi:
na by decency?u neva see women wey tie double wrapper dey do asha wo work?
Na for Enugu Road in kano u go see them plenty
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by eastOFwest(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
LamidicownuBSS:

U MEAN REGINA WILL ASKING MONEY WHEN NED DO FINISH AFTER SPENDING MUCH ON DUARY

Na im be say Omotola husband account don empty kpata kpata be that grin
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by revived: 3:48pm On May 22, 2021
2019 thread

E go be for this mod
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Cubalabloo(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
Money is their nickname.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Ugandatales: 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
NobleAngell:
Did he marry her on credit?

grin grin
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by delas1234: 3:49pm On May 22, 2021
Pls the neighbors can pay his wife to give him early morning sex

Mustiboy:
Just this morning, I was woken by some noise coming from my neighbour's house. My neighbour lives alone with his wife, and they've been married for only a couple of years. The Husband is a pauper and is regarded as one of the poorest men in the neighbourhood. His wife, who is a petty trader, is not any better financially. She is beautiful but not very neat—if even neat at all. She leaves her compound unswept oftentimes, cooks openly with firewood and with the dirtiest of pots, and only brings her clothes (hers alone as she doesn't wash her husband's) outside to wash only once in two weeks. All in all, I still don't think she's dirty. wink

So this fateful morning, other neighbours and I could hear the wife bawling continually. We approached the house and saw the wife sitting on a bench in the verandah with her chin resting on her palm ; she was already sobbing this time. We asked what the problem was and she continued her bawling. Just then, the husband came out and greeted us all. He seemed calm, and he explained what happened to us, the men, while the women sat with the bawling wife to console her.

The man had wanted to have sex with his wife very early in the morning, and she had asked that the husband pay her before he's allowed to have anything sex with her. She insulted him, called him a useless, jobless man, and even said no food for a lazy man, not even sex; with this, the husband got infuriated and was forced—out of annoyance—to hit her severally. This is what alerted us, the neighbours and required us to come out of our respective houses to find out what happened.

The husband has said he is sorry and has asked us to help him apologize to his wife, and we have done so.

So I decided to bring the matter here . What do you guys think of the wife and the husband? Why would she(the wife) ask her husband for money before sex in the first place? That is where I think the wife has gone wrong.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by captainamiedi1: 3:50pm On May 22, 2021
wahala for poor man wen get erection

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by SirBunky85(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2021
Mustiboy:
Just this morning, I was woken by some noise coming from my neighbour's house. My neighbour lives alone with his wife, and they've been married for only a couple of years. The Husband is a pauper and is regarded as one of the poorest men in the neighbourhood. His wife, who is a petty trader, is not any better financially. She is beautiful but not very neat—if even neat at all. She leaves her compound unswept oftentimes, cooks openly with firewood and with the dirtiest of pots, and only brings her clothes (hers alone as she doesn't wash her husband's) outside to wash only once in two weeks. All in all, I still don't think she's dirty. wink

So this fateful morning, other neighbours and I could hear the wife bawling continually. We approached the house and saw the wife sitting on a bench in the verandah with her chin resting on her palm ; she was already sobbing this time. We asked what the problem was and she continued her bawling. Just then, the husband came out and greeted us all. He seemed calm, and he explained what happened to us, the men, while the women sat with the bawling wife to console her.

The man had wanted to have sex with his wife very early in the morning, and she had asked that the husband pay her before he's allowed to have anything sex with her. She insulted him, called him a useless, jobless man, and even said no food for a lazy man, not even sex; with this, the husband got infuriated and was forced—out of annoyance—to hit her severally. This is what alerted us, the neighbours and required us to come out of our respective houses to find out what happened.

The husband has said he is sorry and has asked us to help him apologize to his wife, and we have done so.

So I decided to bring the matter here . What do you guys think of the wife and the husband? Why would she(the wife) ask her husband for money before sex in the first place? That is where I think the wife has gone wrong.
nonsense fake story from a deluded attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by laxetude: 3:52pm On May 22, 2021
This one na Lazarus thread..
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by mrksquare: 3:53pm On May 22, 2021
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.

Lol
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Joel3(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2021
grin this is just one of the many issue going on in men's house. That what most wife are doing to their husbands. Wahala for who get wife.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by PAWG(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2021
Expect anything from the 21st century woman

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by money121(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by akokaite(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2021
Mustiboy:

You just said you guys have settled the matter. But why did you later bring down the matter to NL for a public hearing?? Learn to keep people's secrets.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by anselm791(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2021
This thread is from 2 years ago.
Is it that we are tired of growth in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.