Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? (36852 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 4:33am On May 23, 2021
Fiscus105:
thank God for all these articles in recent time

I think this will serve as wake up call for some people on nairaland who argued vehemently when issue of jobless guy going into marriage cropped up few months back.

man can marry a jobless woman for lifetime without problem/fighting emanating as a result of her joblessness,but woman can't do it for just 6 months without issue blown out at home.
They are not configured for such tasks.

guys if you dnt have job, do not imagine going into marriage bikko.

Why do you men like making this statement? The issue is that the jobless man will still be looking for submission from the wife that is feeding him and paying his bills and in some cases his arrogance and stubborness will increase due to low self esteem.

The problem is with husbands that cannot adapt and assist their wives or make her life easy when they are financially down and the wife is the one carrying provider work and housework. They want to continue lording it over her and acting like oga na master until she snaps.

Men who provide cannot complain because their wives are the ones doing chores and childcare and the wives will never demand submission or slavery from their husband. The guy is free to live as he pleases unlike wives that provide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 4:35am On May 23, 2021
Op go find work. You no get shame, busy monitoring how often your friend wife washes clothes, whether she wash her husband cloth abi she no wash am.
He even came to tell us she is not ashawo because he don observe the type of dressing wey she dey dress.
Tatafo. Radio without antenna.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 4:53am On May 23, 2021
Cnach:

Y the woman no see all these things before she go marry the man?
Why the man no see say him wife like money before he went to ask her hand in marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 4:55am On May 23, 2021
WorldRichest:

But, a man can provide for a lazy woman for 100 years, and nobody will hear the man complain.

Now, ask the woman in this thread, why can't she too make millions? Has she been cursed? If her husband is poor and lazy, what about the wife? Is she is cursed and useless too?

Hope the husband can submit to her very well of the wife starts providing?
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 5:05am On May 23, 2021
Baldwretch:
God kill you a quadrillion times before he finally kills you

Are you an atheist? This your signature na wa.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2021
Mustiboy:
are you trying to say the wife and I are having an affair? angry Just spit it out.

I don't know why Nairalanders often resort to throwing jibes at someone when we're only trying to have an healthy discuss.

The guy is not alone in his suspicion. You seems to know too much about them, especially knowing about d color of her pant. Daz too much nah!
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:43am On May 23, 2021
Early morning erection be like wahala.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 6:18am On May 23, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Why do you men like making this statement? The issue is that the jobless man will still be looking for submission from the wife that is feeding him and paying his bills and in some cases his arrogance and stubborness will increase due to low self esteem.

The problem is with husbands that cannot adapt and assist their wives or make her life easy when they are financially down and the wife is the one carrying provider work and housework. They want to continue lording it over her and acting like oga na master until she snaps.

Men who provide cannot complain because their wives are the ones doing chores and childcare and the wives will never demand submission or slavery from their husband. The guy is free to live as he pleases unlike wives that provide.

at the bolded, going by ur analysis, if husband is not bringing money (jobless) wife shouldnt submit for him. he has automatically turned to sub-head of the family.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Yankee101: 6:56am On May 23, 2021
Let's not pretend that it's an uncommon occurrence among women.

Women use sex as bargaining chips on their husbands or boyfriends of friends with benefit.

They ask for money,, clothes, cars, etc before sex. I didn't say all women di it, but it's a fairly common practise. Just be in a relationship long enough
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by skedy1(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2021
Oloaho spirit never leaves
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Michaelota: 8:09am On May 23, 2021
Not her fault, her olosho sixth sense just got activated grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by kevotek1000(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2021
LadySarah:
The person feeding the family should initiate the sex not the other way round.The implication is that if the woman bexomes pregnant,we would know who to blame.
HE should use that early morning sex time to go hustle.He is obviously being overfed,reason who his P still rises in the morning.

HEonly twisted the story to suit himself.The woman asked for feeding money and not her peersonal money

Lady Sarah were you there?
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by kevotek1000(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2021
When most Nigerian women start taking responsibility in the family, it's always hard for such a woman to be submissive to her husband. I don't think the man is lazy, whether poor or rich sex shouldn't be a problem in marriage when there's understanding and love. To those that think sex shouldn't be a major thing for the man at the moment but to work hard to met expectations, also consider a wealthy home were sex is also the problem. What I can say here is the lack of love, understanding and yes she is not submissive.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by kevotek1000(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2021
Mustiboy:
Just this morning, I was woken by some noise coming from my neighbour's house. My neighbour lives alone with his wife, and they've been married for only a couple of years. The Husband is a pauper and is regarded as one of the poorest men in the neighbourhood. His wife, who is a petty trader, is not any better financially. She is beautiful but not very neat—if even neat at all. She leaves her compound unswept oftentimes, cooks openly with firewood and with the dirtiest of pots, and only brings her clothes (hers alone as she doesn't wash her husband's) outside to wash only once in two weeks. All in all, I still don't think she's dirty. wink

So this fateful morning, other neighbours and I could hear the wife bawling continually. We approached the house and saw the wife sitting on a bench in the verandah with her chin resting on her palm ; she was already sobbing this time. We asked what the problem was and she continued her bawling. Just then, the husband came out and greeted us all. He seemed calm, and he explained what happened to us, the men, while the women sat with the bawling wife to console her.

The man had wanted to have sex with his wife very early in the morning, and she had asked that the husband pay her before he's allowed to have anything sex with her. She insulted him, called him a useless, jobless man, and even said no food for a lazy man, not even sex; with this, the husband got infuriated and was forced—out of annoyance—to hit her severally. This is what alerted us, the neighbours and required us to come out of our respective houses to find out what happened.

The husband has said he is sorry and has asked us to help him apologize to his wife, and we have done so.

So I decided to bring the matter here . What do you guys think of the wife and the husband? Why would she(the wife) ask her husband for money before sex in the first place? That is where I think the wife has gone wrong.

When most Nigerian women start taking responsibility in the family, it's always hard for such a woman to be submissive to her husband. I don't think the man is lazy, whether poor or rich sex shouldn't be a problem in marriage when there's understanding and love. To those that think sex shouldn't be a major thing for the man at the moment but to work hard to met expectations, also consider a wealthy home were sex is also the problem. What I can say here is the lack of love, understanding and yes she is not submissive. And a real man shouldn't hit a woman, it shows weakness.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 9:16am On May 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

at the bolded, going by ur analysis, if husband is not bringing money (jobless) wife shouldnt submit for him. he has automatically turned to sub-head of the family.

Yes.

Them no born useless man well to dey demand submission.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Mustiboy(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2021
kevotek1000:

When most Nigerian women start taking responsibility in the family, it's always hard for such a woman to be submissive to her husband. I don't think the man is lazy, whether poor or rich sex shouldn't be a problem in marriage when there's understanding and love. To those that think sex shouldn't be a major thing for the man at the moment but to work hard to met expectations, also consider a wealthy home were sex is also the problem. What I can say here is the lack of love, understanding and yes she is not submissive.

The man worked at the Post Office when I was there, but he was poor, and I believe that's because of their low salary. True what you said about submission.

I tell you that the wife never washed the husband's clothes when I was there. He used to wash and dry himself.

And to think they're young couples. The wife is one of these typical beautiful Yoruba girls with bleached skin and local mentality and lifestyle.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by ukpahu(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2021
Tell us the true u are the one dat your wife ask u for money before sex
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Fiscus105(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Yes.

Them no born useless man well to dey demand submission.

uhmmmmm.

but you claimed anything man can do, woman can do it better.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Baldwretch: 11:37am On May 23, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Are you an atheist? This your signature na wa.

Dear feminist, there is no such thing as an atheist. Every one believes in God. Most simply live without him.

My signature is bitter-sweet jare. It gladdens my heart that God would kill my fiends a quadrillion times before he finally kills them.
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Oshokalo: 12:23pm On May 23, 2021
Preshy561:
He is truly a lazy man.
When was the last time he cared for his wife? Brought money for feeding and even took care of the home?

All he knows is how to bring out prick to fvck.

see the way u talk am self,bring prick out
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 2:51pm On May 23, 2021
Baldwretch:

Dear feminist, there is no such thing as an atheist. Every one believes in God. Most simply live without him.

My signature is bitter-sweet jare. It gladdens my heart that God would kill my fiends a quadrillion times before he finally kills them.

Ok
Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by CHoccolaTE: 2:52pm On May 23, 2021
Fiscus105:

uhmmmmm.

but you claimed anything man can do, woman can do it better.

Haa. I never said that
There are many things men do that women cannot do such as equal amount of violence and armed robbery, killing, kidnapping etc. Na men be experts for those things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by geonell(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
Though we may condemn the woman for her demand before she could allow him gain access, but if you look at the matter closely with your sense intact, while ignoring the introductory remark made by the OP about the woman, which in a way influenced some dude to show her husband sympathy because he was conditioned, I'll like to say the woman want the man to understand something we all, even the OP don't know . . . and some people quickly jump to conclusions by calling her derogatory names because of her demand. But the man shouldn't have beaten her up because of it. Shows he is weak and lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by geonell(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2021
Though we may condemn the woman for her demand before she could allow him gain access, but if you look at the matter closely with your sense intact, while ignoring the introductory remark made by the OP about the woman, which in a way influenced some dude to show her husband sympathy because he was conditioned, I'll like to say the woman want the man to understand something we all, even the OP don't know . . . and some people quickly jump to conclusions by calling her derogatory names because of her demand. But the man shouldn't have beaten her up because of it. Shows he is weak and lack understanding.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? by Daare: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mustiboy:
Mumu, it's a school environment. That's where my hostel was as I lived off campus then. I don't stay there anymore

So you mean everyone in a rural environment are unfortunate and will remain poor for life?

Motivational speaker grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Pack My parents Out Or Go To Rent My Own House? / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.