Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Can You Date Two Best Friends ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Two Best Friends ? (455 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Is It Wrong To Date Two Sisters?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by bigpriik: 6:59pm On May 31, 2019
Remember I once told you guyz about my gf who doesn't complain when her friend throws herself at me she seems okay with it.but I wunt lie her friend is really irresistible .she kissed me in front of my gf last week now both of them are with me now her friend even calls me darling ,sweetheart and all now as a sharp guy am considering dating them both,they are not really demanding financially so am a bit comfortable with them has any one being in their shoes before...
Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by dewhaley: 7:01pm On May 31, 2019
They are probably on this together... Planned out shii

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by Deepfeel(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2019
Those two girls are f*cking themselves

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by bigpriik: 7:25pm On May 31, 2019
Deepfeel:
Those two girls are f*cking themselves

do you mean they are lesbians
Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by Odetokun3(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2019
None of them is your girlfriend!

I suspect lesbians sha

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by Oluromantic: 9:32pm On May 31, 2019
It's possible if you can play your cards right.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Two Best Friends ? by nuelsam: 10:20pm On May 31, 2019
Yeah i did... Not that i actually asked em out tho but the way i interacted with em said it all........ So when one of em got to know what was going on, she started beefing the other gyal who happened to be her bestie whilst doing this, she started acting so nice towards me(i guess to win my heart completely)........ So when i noticed the bad blood between these two supposed best friends and the trouble i had caused, i had to cut the shii, make peace with em and find my level else where........ Till now, we still friends........ Op, as for ur tori........ Its either those girls are on a mission to suck u and ur money dry or they're lesbians........ No girl who truly loves her man would be happy to see another lady frolicking with him...

(1) (Reply)

See How This Guy Arranged A Sleek Shot At A Pretty Veterinary Doctor / Please I Really Need Your Advice / Man Who Died While Having Sex On A Business Trip Was A Victim Of Work Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.