Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos (78980 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Visits His Friend Only To See His Girlfriend Having S*x With Him (video) / Man Visits His Friend Only To See His Girlfriend Having S*x With Him-watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
MissJoy29:

True. Good girls do it.

The only thing is, don't lead them all on, don't give them undue hope, don't make them feel stupid for waiting for you, don't milk them dry, very importantly, don't sleep with them, & most importantly, don't use the word "love" on them to deceive them.

These are my guides!

Gbam!
Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lilymax:

Can you please stop generalizing. And stop with the insults. I don't know about your orientation, There is no excuse for breaking the heart of someone you once told how much you loved her. Take me for instance, i am not perfect, but i tried to be a good girlfriend. I was 100% loyal, i was always there, never demanded anything from him, but do you know what he said to me? He said he suddenly didn't feel like having a girlfriend anymore, that he was scared of having the same thing that happened between him and his ex happen again between us. but he would still love to keep seeing me. And that the 100% i was giving to him should be reduced to 10%. And immediately we broke up, he started flaunting his new babe. I let it go, now he's back, disturbing me to come back, saying things to make me feel guilty, stuff like "why did i find it so easy to let him go"?. It took me a whole year to get over him, and im still single, because i don't want a rerun.and i know many girls who have encountered the same kinda guys.
So stop with the blame trip, you guys are also to blame.

Alright dear. It's not insult, that i said all girls are cheaters doesn't mean there are not few good girls. It's just generalization by majority.
Like i said earlier, if you're one of the few good girls, stay away from useless boys who won't treat you well. If not that it's hard to say some realistic things to young people nowadays. It's more wise to stay on your lane than so called dating. You have more time to yourself, you have freedom, you have peace of mind and more focus to pursue your dreams. Young people keep exposing their fragile hearts and life to avoidable hurt all in the name of dating.
Anyway, good girls like you are few. Bad ones are the majority.
Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by MrSly(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Don't misquote me. By saying 'no more peace for bitches', i never mean't i will start going after them. I only meant everyone is aware of their uselessness, so no guy will take them serious anymore, no place for em to hide again.
I don't have time for bitches, only a guy who doesn't have anywhere going or something important to do in life will be pursing all these useless devalued ladies about.
Noted!!! Good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by noble2faith(m): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
zolaman:

you surely misunderstand me, I never support what she did. but most single ladies out there have 2 boyfriends.

Keep repeating the bullshit like a toddler learning how to talk!!! angry

Is it normal for single ladies to have more than one boyfriend or what are you insinuating? angry
Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by Kaylexzy(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2019
Duchessree:
Damn grin is this karma or what?
her game don cast grin

Her ticket cut. cry
Re: Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos by Cityguy: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
She is not his yet, that's the bottom line. Two year dating, nothing strong and make she siddon dey look? We've heard stories of people parting ways after donkey years. She doesn't want to put all eggs in a basket. Put a ring on it and I van come hear lamentations if she ever crosses the line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / Can Someone Explain The Feeling Of Disgust, Remorse And Disdain After Sex.? / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.