Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (120514 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Breaking: Okorocha Left Imo State Very Broke. He Didn't Leave Behind ₦48.1 Billi / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Jowanson: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
Udopasa:
If he want to show us the bad side that isn't suppose to be bad, then he should as well show us the good side that isn't suppose to be good. Lest, he become a very wicked unobjective distortionist.

then he should as well show us the good side that isn't suppose to be good

Read your post again please carefully and find out the bold if it should be in the context of what is been disscused.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ballmer: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
Your conscience is already killing you. I only cursed you if you were lying n blessed you if you arebtelling the truth but because you have accepted the curse as yours knowing fully well that you lied so shall the curse remain in your household till your 7th generation.

May everyone born of your lineage receiver the gifts of lies your inherited from your fraudulent lying father n may each of your member of your faint alive n unborn continue to die untimely death as the reteriate lies as the fortress.

May no memeber of your household dead alive n unborn do beta thing.
BeijinDossier:
May evil of curse perish everyone in your family. May your future generations be wiped out, born and unborn. See the same information in Ihedioha Facebook page.

[s][/s]
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ballmer: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
The only death happening will be to the liar btw us. Everyone know Facebook is a fortress for fake news peddler n that is where your father is getting is news. Like I said earlier whoever is peddling false news btw you n I shall die untimely with every member of his or her family, unborn generation till the 7 generation included.

So shall it be IJN.

Amen

You must be doomed as a liar by fire by force.

BeijinDossier:
Hehehe

You are now dying of guilty conscience. Everyone in your family unborn and born shall die. May your entire generations be wiped out and be remembered no more

See my authentic source of the pictures. Lol

Death shall remain in your household because I have proved the authenticity of my pictures.

Death shall be your name henceforth. You and your entire family and generations are damned forever.

[s][/s]
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Ballmer: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
You shall perish lying with your children except what you posted is not a lie.

The hottest part of hell is reserved for your entire household dead alive n unborn till the 7 generation. All liar it is said shall rot in hell so shall your entire lineage rot in hell.

Every other nonsense you have to say after this belongs to your father whom you shall perish to hell with.

[s]
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

You have incurred the wrath of death.

Death shall not depart from your family

Death shall not depart from your generations born and unborn

You shall die untimely

Your siblings shall die untimely

Your parents shall die mysteriously

May death not depart your entire generations

Because you have lied and i proved myself and my source of pictures came from Gov ihedioha, which has been verified even by the mods before taking it to front page

You are doomed forever

Now say Amen

[/s]
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Jowanson:

then he should as well show us the good side that isn't suppose to be good

Read your post again please carefully and find out the bold if it should be in the context of what is been disscused.
The context is, the new governor is right to show the world the bad side of the out gone government that ought to be good. My argument is,while doing that, is it bad to also show the good side of the out gone government that ought to be good and its good in the actual Sense?

In summary, while showing us the bad side (since they now consider it an achievement), he should also show us the good side so that we can be the judge. Dalu
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
maxiuc:
ugwumba movement people I site you continue
Showing pictures of failed facilities does not in any way justify the tacit support being given by the government to people to destroy properties built/acquired with our collective wealth. Dalu
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
maxiuc:
oga you don't know Rochas , he can do and undo. We heard the news of how Rochas was packing up everything in Douglas house the moment his son-in-law lost the election ...

I believe Ihedioha 85% but Rochas I can't bet a coins for him , he really plundered lmo state
if Rochas "plundered" Imo state, does it justify Ihedioha carrying out needless propaganda against him in a bid to further plundered the state and/or give tacit support for the destruction of public facilities?
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ochendo1:

You are obviously not in touch with the handlings & government functions.
Your blind followership of Okorocha has beclouded and left you bereft in your sense of rational reasoning.
Go back, read and digest my post and understand the basics before I can respond to your judgement based on ignorance.
Again, the probing of the Okorocha administration has just started and there would be more revelations.
Tighten your seat belt and learn to improve and be more tact in your defense of the criminal administration of Okorocha.
Ndi eriri eri (retired iberiberists)...
Name calling will not add any thing positive to the needless propaganda from Ihedioha to further plunder the state. If Ihedioha wants to probe Rochas (which is very welcomed), he should do that the right way and stop justifying the intended massive looting to be embarked on by him. Dalu

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by obstead200(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
femtex007:
No. I doubt. Maybe its one of pdp gimmicks
exactly.
PDP has already started the blame game. It is clear that ihedioha has sorrounded himself with the wrong pple. It is clear that they have only come to loot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
Udopasa:
if Rochas "plundered" Imo state, does it justify Ihedioha carrying out needless propaganda against him in a bid to further plundered the state and/or give tacit support for the destruction of public facilities?
oga Rochas didn't hand over to him

The inventory in the Government house must be accessed and the people am governing must know

This is all about accountability , showing imolites what he met on ground is never a bad idea
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Udopasa: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
maxiuc:
oga Rochas didn't hand over to him

The inventory in the Government house must be accessed and the people am governing must know

This is all about accountability , showing imolites what he met on ground is never a bad idea

Then, he should show us everything and stop being selective about it.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Can Ihedioha show us Okorocha's completed works.. .If not am sorry for Imo state
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2019
ihedioha should keep on exposing okorocha bad character to governance.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by AishaYesufu: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.