Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (120501 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Breaking: Okorocha Left Imo State Very Broke. He Didn't Leave Behind ₦48.1 Billi / Ihedioha Inspects Bedroom & Offices At Imo Government House After Okorocha Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by karashita: 10:59pm On May 31, 2019
Oyerinde16:
The truth is that most workers in govt house take the last 2 days to loot anything lootable, they steal ang sometimes fight over it, I doubt the outgoing gov will order this, speaking from experience thou

I agree with you.He could have been unaware of this.
Besides,am aware all new administrations,naturally budget for renovation and all that.This selective 'exposure' to me,is not necessary.Campaigning period is gone.Okorocha has left office.Let Ihedioha concentrate on the task ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
kayo80:

grin
Lol like, did someone actually design it like that intentionally?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by VillagePipu: 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
You see why I always say Igboland has no future with the kind of Governors they elect?

This one has spent the early part of his resumption demolishing statues, inspecting toilets and demonising his predecessor.

Just watch. Ihedioha's abysmal performance would make Okorocha look like a Saint.

8 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:01pm On May 31, 2019
Oyerinde16:
The truth is that most workers in govt house take the last 2 days to loot anything lootable, they steal ang sometimes fight over it, I doubt the outgoing gov will order this, speaking from experience thou

Thank you.

How much is gen that Rochas himself will steal it?

3 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by deomelo: 11:02pm On May 31, 2019
He's destroying and bulldozing government property while at the same time blaming other people for damaging government property.

Hypocrite, stop the propaganda and pettiness, buckle down, do Your job and prove to your people that you are better than the man before you.

This is how useless governors get distracted with pettiness and spend their days and nights obsessing over their predecessors and end up not achieving anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by openmine(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
One of the toilets at the government house. I wonder how things got this bad
shocked shocked

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by macello4(m): 11:02pm On May 31, 2019
okorocha my guy.

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by abiodune171: 11:03pm On May 31, 2019
Wishing you the best.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:05pm On May 31, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol like, did someone actually design it like that intentionally?

lol! They love to cut cost with anything related to government. I have a feeling it was built for the security guards at the government house.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:05pm On May 31, 2019
kayo80:

lol! They love to cut cost with anything related to government. I have a feeling it was built for the security guards at the government house.
Lol Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2019
What's the issue? Anything government looks like this
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by bajehjoshua(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I don't know what Okorocha and his team were looking for inside the roof that they had to break open
Lot grin
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Krafty006: 11:07pm On May 31, 2019
why

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2019
I smell propaqanda here...pdp don't mind doinq any thinq appallinq just to blackmail apc loyalists...The new qovernor is the prime suspect here!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 11:09pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I don't know what Okorocha and his team were looking for inside the roof that they had to break open

My Bones just speak to me that,that was where Okoro Statues used to hide his loots grin

1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by lanreSamson: 11:10pm On May 31, 2019
This doesnt make sense. Fake
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by folabala: 11:10pm On May 31, 2019
Fear God ooo. How r you sure this is the government house?
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by SoNature(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2019
TGMISKY:
I still don't believe this is my State's Gov't house. Just take a look at where the generator sets are kept, it looks like an abandoned farmland. The OP even wrote that the split unit A.Cs that could not be stolen were destroyed.
But what do I know?

The OP is a chronic Imo and Okorocha hater called Chino.

I stopped viewing the minute I saw one of his countless monikers behind the post.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by ajayiopy: 11:11pm On May 31, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Everywhere is looted and messed up. Okorocha should be arrested
BABA LEAVE ROCHAS AND GET TO WORK
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Indomie001: 11:14pm On May 31, 2019
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe those pics up there.

Broken tiles in government house toilet .....haba.

I ll take it serious if I see the video shoot covering the whole building and all.

High time we stop been played by all these bitter politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Rockandroll(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2019
They hid some dollars there
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by tomju(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2019
The former governor was a dirty somebody lol
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by swiperthefox: 11:23pm On May 31, 2019
It is shameful that Okorocha stooped this low to tear down the government house because his son in law didn't win.
I have been there several times and i know for a fact it was destroyed deliberately. Rochas lived there and everything was renovated before he moved in.
Such a fool. He should be arrested for destruction and looting of government's properties.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:24pm On May 31, 2019
Udopasa:
Why not show us the whole of the government house? Why must you choose to show us some places that we can not independently verify to be the government house?

What is the mission of Ihedioha? To build, to destroy or to shame?

Like d toilet. I don't c d relevance of that 2d issue except ihedioha wants to renovate it
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Imo1stson: 11:26pm On May 31, 2019
tomju:
The former governor was a dirty somebody lol

Don't believe this thrash. That's not the Government house but photo taken elsewhere to deceive people as PDP normally does. Imo government house is one of the best in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
I can't belief what I'm seen. Is this a joke or a reality

Pls Ihedioha arrest Okorocha immediately. This is pure wickedness and embarrassing. Very bad attitude of a sore looser.

Arrest him ASAP.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by isahsalee: 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
IGG IGG Loading!!!!!!! we're watching.
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
Only a fool with a myopic mind will believe this. Ihiodia will be a very bad governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Fake.

Nigga shut up, if it was a PDP governor you would believe without seeing pics, now just like Ganduje’s even with pictorial evidence you still call it fake.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by abiodune171: 11:30pm On May 31, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) by SaintLucia: 11:30pm On May 31, 2019
This new governor dey take style look for wetin he go take make money in the name of renovations

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Thung Family: Lagos Oriental Hotel Doesn't Belong To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.