Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) (60023 Views)

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Cats Pass Out After Eating Their Owner's Marijuana Plants In US (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYcEnGnfOD8

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment a man made his dogs to observe a moment of prayer before eating their meal, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, a man who had served the meal to his dogs was seen praying over the meal for God's blessing as he teaches the dogs to observe a moment of prayer over their meal before eating. The dogs who were already salivating waited for the prayer to end and they started eating the meal immediately the man asked them to start eating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXobokrN0S/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MITCHELL96: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dogs are intelligent creatures, I love what they just did, Man's best friend for a reason. cool

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by RepoMan007: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dogs are amazing o.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

276 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Cypher45: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Love dogs can wait to get one.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
The dogs are not smiling, Lol!

Really funny video but not too surprising because animals are more spiritually alert and sensitive than humans.

It not for Balaam's donkey spiritual alertness, Balaam would have died because of his own foolishness.

Numbers 22:33 (KJV)

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.

During the Asian tsunami, hundreds of thousands of humans were killed despite their scientific and technological advancements but hardly any animals.

Why, because what happened that day was more spiritual than physical, so the animals were able to detect the danger while humans with all their technology couldn't.

Human could surely do well to learn a thing or two from the animals...

Their lives would be much safer that way.

God bless.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by benjackugo: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2022
I hope the dogs are born again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by BewareOf419: 6:08am On Jul 31, 2022
benjackugo:
I hope the dogs are born again cheesy

They are born again, fill with Holy spirit and they can speak in tongues

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by jaybenugo: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by GoooodHardDick: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Those must be Tinubu urchins!

Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iran after the election

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by CandidNotes: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Troll: "There are good and bad people in ALL colours and races."
Me: "M'Kay, I'll bite. Consulting the historical archives, how many white countries were invaded by people of colour and then stolen?
How many millions of white people did Africans, Asians, Indians, Mexicans or Native Americans steal from Europe to enslave for centuries?
How many countries did people of colour build using the free labour of white people?
How many European countries are being held in colonial debt nations of colour?
How many thousands of white women gave birth to biracial babies as a result of rape?
How many black women forced white women to nurse their babies at their breasts?
How many millions of white bodies were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean by Africans?
Name a genocide of white people caused by non-whites.
Name one racially discriminatory law against white people that people of colour in this country drafted and successfully enacted.
How many white communities were burned to the ground by people of colour?
How many thousands of white people were lynched by Blacks or other people of colour?
Name one pregnant white woman that was lynched by a mob of black people.
How many white schools and churches were bombed or set fire to by people of colour?
Provide me with a similar version of apartheid or Jim Crow segregation that white people were legally subjected to by people of colour.
Name one non-white doctor who experimented on white children in the nation's best hospitals and labs.
Name one non-white person who participated in the Eugenics movement or sterilized a white person.
How many unarmed white children have been killed by non-white police officers? ~ Dr. Stacey Patton.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
NONSENSE!
Dem no understand anything!

All they're waiting for is the go word to eat that they've been conditioned with.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by anonimi: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
jaybenugo:

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video)

Religiousness and superstition killing Africans with poverty of the spirit, mind, soul and body long before Arabs and Europeans colonised our mentality.
Any chance we can set ourselves free sometime soon

10 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by oz4real83(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
I read a story yesterday about a guard dog, anti drug officials came to arrest the owners of the dog because they were into drug business. While the owners were handcuffed and laying on the floor, the guard dog which was a Rottweiler also laid on the floor alongside the owners cheesy cheesy grin. Some dogs are just so wonderful, whether it was out of fear oo, or common sense oo, I'm still trying to conclude on the dog's reason for such action cheesy cheesy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by naijaguy1234(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2022
How many people didn’t bother to watch that video ? Time wasting post I guess !

7 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by wethebest(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Naso

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by inoki247: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Make dem go Calabar go observe Prayer before dem migrate dem to Pot....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Kingpin1000: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Who were they praying to?

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Good training.

3 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Exkandayee(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2022
My Caucasian no dey hear word

3 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by driand(m): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2022
grin

See the black one, she be like "just say what you want and fvck off" grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by candidbabe(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2022
God is supreme
Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by OMOJOHN001: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Nice one,

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Faber(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2022
A Christian have proved to the World that even animals believe in The God of Jesus Christ.

Now I need a Moslem to ask some cows no to chop grass untill prayers are said to Allah. Let's know how far...

Until then, Christianity 1:0 Islam

Don't come here to talk rubbish, get some mother fvcking cattle and ask them to observe some prayers before chopping grass, just do that and level the scoreline

10 Likes

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Thatakwabombabe: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Great!!

Meanwhile I have some items to declutter
Boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used
Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)
Nexus 4.5kg Automatic washing machine. Used for just 4 months
43” LG FullHD/ Game Tv (Not Smart)
Very clean

Non negotiable pls
Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp 081….89…6454.92

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by Aringon(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Weyrey ������������
VladimirPutiin:
They should thank their Stars they aren’t In Akwa Ibom or Ondo state. Instead they would have been prayed on before being eaten.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) by bayooz(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYcEnGnfOD8

Dogs depend largely on their instincts to survive. At the initial stage, an intelligent dog will sniff the food to know if there is poison in the food before eating. If the lead dog refuses the food, others will back off.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.