Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (13913 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by chrisley(m): 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
Freehuman:
I returned from a peace keeping mission and was the hero of the war. While jetting back to the most populated black nation on earth, my abode, I thought of my bride, the one I had intercourse with only once.
My moments as a mercenary occupied my brave mind and I touched the 5.2 inches uzi (gun) between my legs and the sac that contained the white coagulated liquid and two canon balls were filled and ready to pour out.

With fulfilment and hope, I was so sure I'd defeat the pretty red bone thing once more and make her scream to the most high, I was so high in emotions. Proud of my encounters in the war front and the other room.

I arrived my mansion, threw her in bed after a meal and bath. I was ready to discipline her and become a hero once more. After pre-intimacy, my gun had increased in length, breadth and entire morphology. It had grown to 7.4 inches , with veins and the stallion was ready to conquer. I went inside Lo and behold I was swimming in the Atlantic, should I say the Pacific?

In all my life as a navy on bed, no opening between the feminine thighs had swallowed me but there I was drowning inside a pretty woman I thought was virtuous.

I don't intend to punish or put an end to the life of the man who had turned my cup of water to an ocean. I just want to meet with him and submit to him the medals I won from more than a hundred women who had confessed I was the best they came across and also advise him to take it easy so women don't get stitches after the gracious act.

Initially while I whimed through this piece I thought its Postmann adorned in a new cyber cloak.. until I had an epiphany and realised its just another poetic nigga ..I love the poetic tinge embedded in your write up

Lately women are poised to stray in same measure as the male counterparts..Thinking a woman will stay true to you can only exist in your fevered imagination, better wake up from such fuzzy dream

A loyal chick is like a Phoenix (simply non-existent), bitches steady dishing out pussy with no inhibitions.. once you toss 'em a dollar they go all mushy on you

The heavier your coins the easier they part their moist thighs like Moses.. Feelings no longer run deep, true love is now alien to them.. they are swayed and blinded by the foggy clouds of materialism

We are just engulfed in this illusion called love

16 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by xoxocandy(f): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2019
mrAMG2:
My own lose guard give me phone sey make i help am send text.

And that was how a text from the fling came in. My heart nearly komot. I decided to dig deep but apparently she did a good job by clearing all previous texts up until that moment.

I asked her, she denied at first but eventually opened up. I know she didn’t tell me everything but it doesn’t matter.

The second time will be the last time.
second time...so you didn't break up with the cheat

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2019
Freehuman:

The kingdom of pusśy can be likened to every nation. The smaller and tighter it is ,the more powerful it becomes. Britain a small and tight nation colonized the whole of Africa . That is what a tight pussy does to the body and soul of a strong and determined man.

I'm a decent young man.

Freehuman, (2019)
So what did you do to your bride?
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 02, 2019
chrisley:

Initially while I whimed through this piece I thought its Postmann adorned in a new cloak.. until I had an epiphany and realised its just another poetic nigga ..I love the poetic tinge embedded in your write up

Lately women are poised to stray in same measure as the male counterparts..Thinking a woman will stay true to you can only exist in your fevered imagination, better wake up from such fuzzy dream

A loyal chick is like a Phoenix (simply non-existent), bitches steady dishing out pussy with no inhibitions.. once you toss 'em a dollar they go all mushy on you

The heavier your coins the easier they part their moist thighs like Moses.. Feelings no longer run deep they are swayed and blinded by the foggy clouds of materialism

We are just engulfed in this illusion called love

Man, I feel you, I see through you and I understand what you mean. With social Darwinism in full force, the evolution of the human society has gone from the shame of women requesting excessive sex from their husbands to the pride of girls sucking the rod of every Tom and Harry at work place. To me it isn't a sad thing but it has led not so strong men to walk themselves down that wide path to the abyss of no return.

Save a chilled bottle of liquor, a Saturday night football or boxing match and a salute to my national flag and fallen heroes, there's nothing worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
So what did you do to your bride?

Oh Mariah! It was a hard decision to make but I walked away. See, I believe she wouldn't be a good mother to my Children. Not because she cheated but because that stuff was so wide she wouldn't feel pain pushing out the head of a baby into this world. She'd urinate my babies at the labour Ward and when child birth is that easy you wouldn't value what you put to bed.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 02, 2019
xoxocandy:
second time...so you didn't break up with the cheat

Nope.

I like giving people second chances
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Freehuman:

Oh Mariah! It was a hard decision to make but I walked away. See, I believe she wouldn't be a good mother to my Children. Not because she cheated but because that stuff was so wide she wouldn't feel pain pushing out the head of a baby into this world. She'd urinate my babies at the labour Ward and when child birth is that easy you wouldn't value what you put to bed.

Lol, even though you try to make fun out of the whole situation but I know it wasn't an easy experience. smiley

Sorry about that.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Jollof123: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Freehuman:

I like your write-ups.
Kindly, drop me your phone number...let me recharge your line.

You can email it to me if you don't wana drop it here.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by KingAzubuike(f): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2019
Why is the house empty?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Naga93: 8:16am On Jun 04, 2019
The greatest decision and fear is getting a good woman... I doubt they are scarce.. very scarce.. Fact: Most girlfriends you have are cheats... going through their phones will give u heart quake .

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by xoxocandy(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
mrAMG2:

Nope.

I like giving people second chances
they still end up cheating

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2019
xoxocandy:
they still end up cheating

Their loss then
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2019
NewDelhi:
Me and one of my guy had a heated argument like that. Out of anger he rubbed it in my face that he has fvcked my girl before. Even told me she has a birthmark close to her pussy to clear my doubts grin. Truly she has a birthmark . I confronted her afterwards, she denied. But how is it possible someone else knows she has a birthmark on a place that's meant to be private and mine only grin. The calls decreased, the texts decreased. That was how the relationship died down.

Natural death

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
@kingazubuike what a very stupid thread by a gay op.
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Darkzayn: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
And someone is bored.

Someone decides what to do with his life

A man finds nothing useful to do

A man comes on Nl and opens a thread.

Instead of a man to ask for ways to better his life or ideas.

A man decides to open a thread for bashing women.

He is happy with the comments and checks his account balance.

A man is still broke and of no use.

Please don't be like this Man.
baba I just dey read this ur comment today I don laugh taya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by marwanafrica: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Jollof123:

I like your write-ups.
Kindly, drop me your phone number...let me recharge your line.

You can email it to me if you don't wana drop it here.

I don't have money i would have bless the guy too with some amount, i will work on myself so i can be able to write like this someday, kindly Anoite my phone too pls.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Dreadlock69(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
I cold her on phone is she still she coming she used bedroom voice to answer me saying no grin
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
KingAzubuike:

You know when a man is successful and has made good money , he can decide to open a thread like this to while away time. But a man who is struggling to eat and battling with life will see such a thread as nonsense. I see no crime sharing life's experiences. If you have non to share, return back to your akara selling business.

Hilarious grin
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Ravenbeast1(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
JejeNaija:
I still don't understand were some of you meet the kind of girlfriends you will be dating and she will still be cheating on you. Never met any girl or such and still have loads of respect for my exs. If you treat your woman right I don't see any reason why she would wanna cheat on you especially when you date a matured girl that has other priorities other than sex sex and more sex.

This shows you clearly don't know Women

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Streetmovement(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
I returned from a peace keeping mission and was the hero of the war. While jetting back to the most populated black nation on earth, my abode, I thought of my bride, the one I had intercourse with only once.
My moments as a mercenary occupied my brave mind and I touched the 5.2 inches uzi (gun) between my legs and the sac that contained the white coagulated liquid and two canon balls were filled and ready to pour out.

With fulfilment and hope, I was so sure I'd defeat the pretty red bone thing once more and make her scream to the most high, I was so high in emotions. Proud of my encounters in the war front and the other room.

I arrived my mansion, threw her in bed after a meal and bath. I was ready to discipline her and become a hero once more. After pre-intimacy, my gun had increased in length, breadth and entire morphology. It had grown to 7.4 inches , with veins and the stallion was ready to conquer. I went inside Lo and behold I was swimming in the Atlantic, should I say the Pacific?

In all my life as a navy on bed, no opening between the feminine thighs had swallowed me but there I was drowning inside a pretty woman I thought was virtuous.

I don't intend to punish or put an end to the life of the man who had turned my cup of water to an ocean. I just want to meet with him and submit to him the medals I won from more than a hundred women who had confessed I was the best they came across and also advise him to take it easy so women don't get stitches after the gracious act.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Damn!! cool
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
I fear women
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Dfynboi: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
My own lose guard give me phone sey make i help am send text.

And that was how a text from the fling came in. My heart nearly komot. I decided to dig deep but apparently she did a good job by clearing all previous texts up until that moment.

I asked her, she denied at first but eventually opened up. I know she didn’t tell me everything but it doesn’t matter.

The second time will be the last time.
second time keh,we no dy give second chance bro
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Dfynboi: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obainoneandonly:
you will catch them through their phones.any girl am dating I always hack her phone and each and everyone of dem was caught cheating. one bros gave me an advice dat I should just date dem for fun,since I haven't married any of them. all girls cheat and the few that don't has d urge of doing so. dis one am currently dating is also cheating but,Wetin man go do. am just looking at her and laughing at her naivety ,she thinking am naive of her activities
how do you hack d phone
Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by Ravenbeast1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
NewDelhi:
Me and one of my guy had a heated argument like that. Out of anger he rubbed it in my face that he has fvcked my girl before. Even told me she has a birthmark close to her pussy to clear my doubts grin. Truly she has a birthmark . I confronted her afterwards, she denied. But how is it possible someone else knows she has a birthmark on a place that's meant to be private and mine only grin. The calls decreased, the texts decreased. That was how the relationship died down.

That your guy is not a good guy
For him to Bleep your babe.
Mind how you roll

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else by kakaaa77: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
the earlier you know this the smarter you become even my current girlfriend, I know I do share her with people so we are just for the fun!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies Of Heart Attack After Discovering The True Paternity Of His Kids / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / Download. 2019 One Ok Rock Eye Of The Storm (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.