Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June (2641 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / MEN ONLY: It's Happening Again on June 1st [Picture] / Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by veeshine: 1:08am On Jun 01, 2019
June 1 is the 152nd day of the year (153rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar 213 days remain until the end of the year.
⅞7

History :
The month of June comes from the Roman, or Julian, calendar. June was initially named Iunius.
The name either comes from the Roman goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter, or from the word "iuniores", the Latin word for "younger ones". In the early Roman calendar June only had 29 days.
It was Julius Caesar who added the additional day giving June 30 days.

June in Other Languages
Chinese (Mandarin) - liùyuè
Danish - juni
French - juin
Italian - giugno
Latin - Iunius
Spanish - junio

Fun Facts about June
It is the first month of the summer season.

June in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to the month of December in the Southern Hemisphere.

June is known as a great month to get married.

The longest day of the year occurs on either June 21st or 22nd.

Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 16 this year.

see more at:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/today-june-1st-see-fun-facts-about.html

lalasticlala

Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Hez143(m): 5:29am On Jun 01, 2019
undecided
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2019
all I know is 12 June is my birthday cool cheesy

5 Likes

Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2019
veeshine:
June 1 is the 152nd day of the year (153rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar 213 days remain until the end of the year.
⅞7

History :
The month of June comes from the Roman, or Julian, calendar. June was initially named Iunius.
The name either comes from the Roman goddess Juno, wife of Jupiter, or from the word "iuniores", the Latin word for "younger ones". In the early Roman calendar June only had 29 days.
It was Julius Caesar who added the additional day giving June 30 days.

June in Other Languages
Chinese (Mandarin) - liùyuè
Danish - juni
French - juin
Italian - giugno
Latin - Iunius
Spanish - junio

Fun Facts about June
It is the first month of the summer season.

June in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to the month of December in the Southern Hemisphere.

June is known as a great month to get married.

The longest day of the year occurs on either June 21st or 22nd.

Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 16 this year.

see more at:
https://vicktrendy..com/2019/05/today-june-1st-see-fun-facts-about.html

lalasticlala
in Southern Africa June is winter time

And shît is poppin. Jackets out. Fat women in demand

1 Like

Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by PreciousRahl(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2019
ubunja:

You share the same birthday with one of my sisters, It's just first of JUNE and you guys won't allow us hear word again cheesy

Happy birthday in advance cheesy
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by olanshi: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Birth mate, how are you planning to celebrate the birthday?

ubunja:
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
olanshi:

Birth mate, how are you planning to celebrate the birthday?

will get a very cheap whôré and make her pregnant

1 Like

Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
PreciousRahl:

You share the same birthday with one of my sisters, It's just first of JUNE and you guys won't allow us hear word again cheesy

Happy birthday in advance cheesy
thanks a lot

About your sister.... How old is she? And is she taken?
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by olanshi: 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Wow wow.. Easy does it!

We are not known for such!

ubunja:
will get a very cheap whôré and make her pregnant
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Phenomenal16(f): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
ubunja:
..all I know is that my own is 16th ....
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by specialzobo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
All i know is we are twins kiss
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Phenomenal16(f): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
specialzobo:
All i know is we are twins kiss
.....wowwwww...gud to hear.. Kissses

1 Like

Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by tinny898(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
ubunja:

And we gonna rock you like no tomorrow grin
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by PreciousRahl(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
ubunja:
thanks a lot

About your sister.... How old is she? And is she taken?
She's young, wild and free cheesy
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Kceefresh19: 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Today is my birthday wink grin
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2019
PreciousRahl:

She's young, wild and free cheesy
just the way I love them. Share those digits broman.
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2019
tinny898:

And we gonna rock you like no tomorrow grin
your name thou grin what's tinny there?
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I'm 4 days older grin cheesy call me senior.
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by ubunja(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2019
olanshi:

Wow wow.. Easy does it!

We are not known for such!

I am
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Phenomenal16(f): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2019
ubunja:
I'm 4 days older grin cheesy call me senior.
..seniorta...lol
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by olanshi: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2019
Best of luck in your endeavors.

ubunja:
I am
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2019
I rep june 26th
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by PreciousRahl(m): 7:30am On Jun 02, 2019
ubunja:
just the way I love them. Share those digits broman.

Let's do a simple trade smiley

Post an update on the MISEDUCATIONS smiley
Re: June 1st - See Fun And Interesting Facts About The Month Of June by tinny898(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2019
ubunja:
your name thou grin what's tinny there?

Anything you feel is tinny but underating it is at your own peril grin

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) / Nigerian Man Residing Abroad Shares Screenshots Of The Conversation He Had With / Can Anyone Help Me Please I'm Dying In Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.