Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) (18694 Views)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by kense88: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lies, it's his 15th birthday
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by tortee: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Tobi is actually 25yrs old but he finished school in 2014 not 2012...
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
He has been 25 for a while now.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Olafisoyem: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
overdrive:
graduated 2012 at 18years

Exactly wetin I dey readon
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
SirBunky85:
are u implying dat he was admitted in the uni at 14 yrs of age?some lies get kleg pls

Most likely, he jumped classes. The family is made up of brilliant folks evident by Femi being a one time BGS of Unilag few years ago. Truth is: Femi is his elder brother and is 28. There's no way Tobi will be older as most people opined.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Exodora: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
I have stopped arguing over peoples age since seeing my 16 years old niece looking like my grandmother, she is tall, fat and huge again am even ashamed walking with her cos I look like her baby sister this is the girl that calls me her aunty oooooo, me I don't argue any more and she is in her second year now in Babcock university since then i just discovered on my own that money can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2019
Alanpoza007:

I put it to you that you're lying. Unilag will not admit you if you're less than 16, as we saw with the boy with the best utme result nationwide this year. Your sister cannot graduate at 18 assuming she was 16 when she gained admission, not even possible in a private Uni not to talk of a public uni like Unilag with all the internal and ASUU strike wahala.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF PLS
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Alanpoza007: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Evercurious:

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF PLS
You too graduated at 18 from Unilag?
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Alanpoza007: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank you.. No mind dem..
I just read your own case now. You had to lie about your age to be admitted. You agreed that if you had presented your real age, you'd never have been admitted.That was the point I was making with the person you quoted talking about his sister graduating at 18 in Unilag, which would never have been possible except she lied about her age too, but the guy never admitted to her lying. He was stating it categorically as if the Sis presented 14 as her true age and Unilag admitted her based on that, which we all know could never have happened.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by mrbock: 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
hybridblood07:
I don't think you're normal. He's more than 26 sef

oga he's 26. stop hating

he didn't do primary 5

he didn't do ss3

entered unilag and finished 2012

he's secondary school was Engreg High school
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by mrbock: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gerrard59:

Most likely, he jumped classes. The family is made up of brilliant folks evident by Femi being a one time BGS of Unilag few years ago. Truth is: Femi is his elder brother and is 26. There's no way Tobi will be older as most people opined.

Femi will be 28 this year
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please don't sound stupid nah... At what age did he entered Unilag, what age did he graduated plus strike ooo..
mrbock:

oga he's 26. stop hating

he didn't do primary 5

he didn't do ss3

entered unilag and finished 2012

he's secondary school was Engreg High school
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by mrbock: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
tortee:
Tobi is actually 25yrs old but he finished school in 2014 not 2012...

he finished 2012 . finance department, faculty of business administration

Unilag.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by mrbock: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
hybridblood07:
Please don't sound stupid nah... At what age did he entered Unilag, what age did he graduated plus strike ooo..

Oga he entered unilag at 14.

What strike between 08-012 that was major?

None affected the academic calendar

The only major strike I remember was the 6 month strike in 013.

And this is Unilag, not OAU or the likes. They don't go on needless strikes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol you are a comedian I swear. Unilag will never give anybody admission is the person is not up to 16 years.
mrbock:

Oga he entered unilag at 14.

What strike between 08-012 that was major?

None affected the academic calendar

The only major strike I remember was the 6 month strike in 013.

And this is Unilag, not OAU or the likes. They don't go on needless strikes
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by mrbock: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
hybridblood07:
Lol you are a comedian I swear. Unilag will never give anybody admission is the person is not up to 16 years.

Oga you are the one who is a comedian.

I know the family inside out

I'm telling you the truth. You are just talking like you are not aware that u can use an affidavit to increase or decrease age

of course he didn't claim 14 .

But at the time.

That was he's age. That's the fact

Personally I thing he should stop talking about his age.

It would hurt him in Future
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
You just explained well but sincerely speaking, I don't believe his age bro.
mrbock:

Oga you are the one who is a comedian.

I know the family inside out

I'm telling you the truth. You are just talking like you are not aware that u can use an affidavit to increase or decrease age

of course he didn't claim 14 .

But at the time.

That was he's age. That's the fact

Personally I thing he should stop talking about his age.

It would hurt him in Future
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
mrbock:

Femi will be 28 this year

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 25th Birthday (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Alanpoza007:

You too graduated at 18 from Unilag?

Couldn't be at 18yrs cos I read engineering ,a 5 yr course and in a Federal University in South East

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry To Mercy Aigbe: "Remove That Domestic Violence Post From Your Page" / Whats Up With Agbani Darego? / Peter & Lola Okoye On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.