Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Worried, Chaotic Feelings? Just Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Worried, Chaotic Feelings? Just Love (198 Views)

How Do You Handle Someone Who Hates U So Much Bt You Just Love That Person A Lot / Don't You Just Love Twitter? Drama Btw A Bf & Gf / Don't You Just Love Your Mom? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Worried, Chaotic Feelings? Just Love by dantewest: 5:37am On Jun 01, 2019
Daring to be a content developer and be the best at it is one of my not-so-secret fantasies. It’s a good thing being spiritual helps out as well. In this our current world, those who dare and take risk wins (maybe). Simple as 123x. These days, I find myself speaking these words: I dare you to love, be happy and be the man my loved ones would be proud of.

All through the year, one question remains, what the hell happened to our new year resolutions? To cut back on the addictive trends and be sober?

Not many people are aware of the private battles you face daily, the constant heartaches you replace with an outwardly smile or the nervous laughter deployed to mask fear…ah, life is indeed beautiful.

Having people around is way different from having friends around. The constant chatter of people around only serves as a reminder to how lonely life truly can be when we feel we are missing out on all the fun so many people claim to be experiencing.

I’ve got great news, worrying never solves shit. Even shit, literally is a case for the biologists and the microbiologists to figure out. Trust me, I would know, I’m a scientist after all. The solution? Cheer yourself up, take a chill pill.

Yes, Nigeria can be a messed up place to live in when you feel the world is on your shoulders. Your home might be a tough nut to crack because you feel different from others around; I say this to you, never have any fear or have any doubts about how good life can really be.

Life is many things, so why don’t we all see life from a different point of view whenever the depressing feelings come in and just do a Bleep it yoga to clear up the muddled thoughts.

We are living at the mercy of the oceans, live your life like a tsunami is programmed to wreck it all soon. Have no bloody regrets and most importantly, love hard, love fast and keep the fear of breakups at bay.

I dare you to love, I dare you to stop hating, I dare you to end the self-inflicted depression, I dare you to be happy. I dare you to laugh without shame, I dare you to call your crush and proclaim your undying love, I dare you to be happy.

I double dare myself to heed my words.

Comment on what makes you sad or depressed and take all that negativity off your beautiful mind.

https://decoffeehublounge./2019/06/01/worried-chaotic-feelings-just-love/

Join the Telegram Job Vacancy group shown in the blog

1 Like

Re: Worried, Chaotic Feelings? Just Love by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 01, 2019
I don't pity myself and so I don't want a pity party

When it becomes overwhelming I cry and pray and pray and cry

In my twenty-five years of life on this planet I have come to realize that the mind is everything you are... You can bind my hands and tie my legs, seal my mouth, so long as I can think about whatever I want. You might walk in on me floating in the air

It's a power I just discovered and are exercising in every area of my life. It's a power God wants us to have, a power Jesus Christ had while on earth, the power the Holy spirit is available to willingly give you.

Never lose the battle of the mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Executive Public Speaking Workshop, Lagos / To The Single Ladies That Want To Settle Down Immediately / Bookkeeper And CPA Services To Help You Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.