Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How To Start Making Money On Upwork - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start Making Money On Upwork (844 Views)

Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm / Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Making Money On Upwork by starkelvo: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2019
Writers are very many on nairaland and the writing opportunities here are scanty. Worst yet, those works are literally slavery with peanuts being paid writers for their hardwork to produce fabulous work.

Sadly enough, most of those who post such work usually post a posture of helping such writers when in reality they have relegated them to slavery.

It is equally pitiful that writers too usually respond to post needing the service of writers as quick as possible. The situation is understandable; many people are willing to work, no matter how little, to make ends meet.
Worry no more because i have a good news for you.
You see, most of the works posted here are usually gotten from some reputable freelance platform. upwork being the most notable of them.

On upwork, you will meet high paying clients, far better than fiverr and freelancer.com.

Your status and honor on upwork is better protected.

Both clients and workers are fairly protected on upwork, unlike fiverr and other freelancing platforms where the clients are more honored and protected.
Sadly enough, registering as a Nigerian writer on upwork is not possible. Those people who got works on upwork and post it here to pay writers peanuts are getting this jobs on upwork. But, getting approved by upwork is a big challenge

But worry no more as i have the solution with me.
With my solution, you can register freely as a Nigerian writer on upwork and get approval within few hours.

Nigerians are earning well on upwork provided they are good writer who have the skills and know how to sell themselves.

So, you can end slavery today. To get an upwork account, or to get approval for an existing account as a Nigerian, DM me on whatsapp on 08103930076.

The first 10 people will have their account created for 2k only and payment after approval is accepted.
Re: How To Start Making Money On Upwork by eidesk(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2019
Last week, Google announced a new feature in their knowledge panels. You’re now able to verify your branded or personal panel and add or change some of the information in it. But what exactly are knowledge panels? Are these useful? Should your company have one? Follow the link be low to know more about google knowledge panels
https://snipnetworks.com/article/all-about-google-s-knowledge-panels

What is a knowledge panel? (example below boxed in red)

What information can it contain? The panel can display a lot of different information, but most contain at least the following:
Brand name
Logo
Description

I can Get Your business on the google knowledge panel in less than 30 minutes

Locations: Nigeria, United States

Pricing:
Managed Panel / 100,000 NGN
Self Managed Panel: 250,000 NGN (Includes google my business login https://business.google.com/)

We have only three in stock.
Order Now (Call/Whatsapp): 08023775657

(1) (Reply)

Tech Writer Wanted / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Domain / Can Seun Sell Me His Nairaland Script / Template?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.