Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! (832 Views)

Learn and Earn with Copywriting on Upwork only. It's Working Like Charm / How To Get Rich, How To Get Approved On Upwork, How To Start A Local Service... / How To Start Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2020
You tried getting in.

But they banged the door in your face.

Guess what?

Covid-19 blew a missile through the doors.

BOOOOOM!

No more gatekeepers.

You have to run in now before they barricade it.

Upwork, at the moment is the easiest it has been to get into.

If you've been getting rejected, resubmit your profile and get in now.

If you've been on the fence joining Upwork just do it now.

My theory is:

They need more freelancers now since a lot of people are creating more work from home businesses online during this pandemic and those people will need freelancers.

Probably goodwill too. To help more people get into freelancing and make money from home.

I recently helped two friends get accepted easily. Didn't even put in as much effort as I would have in the past.

P.S. I closed a $500 job yesterday for a page of copy. My proposal technique that I have been preaching on here got me that job. If you want to get hired fast with your proposals mail me at my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Packboizzy(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
Sent you a mail
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Packboizzy:
Sent you a mail

Have we interacted?
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by GreatResearcher1: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Petyprincess(f): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Petyprincess the guy that is trying so hard to impress you. Look at his profile.
Can you see how sex starved he is?

Reply his pm at your own peril
Please stop mentioning me thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by GreatResearcher1: 1:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by GreatResearcher1: 1:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Petyprincess the guy that is trying so hard to impress you. Look at his profile.
Can you see how sex starved he is?

Reply his pm at your own peril

Sorry, why is this posted here?
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by GreatResearcher1: 2:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Sorry, why is this posted here?
we're sorry.
Petyprincess pls edit ur post on this thread. Thanks
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2020
I have sent you a mail via taiwo.suleiman@yahoo.com. Kindly reply, brother. Thanks.
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by SolomonGrundy: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Op pls check ur mail.
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Op pls check ur mail.

Have we corresponded?
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by SolomonGrundy: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Have we corresponded?
No, we haven't
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by SolomonGrundy: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Have we corresponded?
No, we haven't.
Re: Now Is The Time To Get In On Upwork! by OYENIYIJK: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Gonna do that right now

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 10k In A Week With This App / Let’s Design Your Professional Website And App Today / Website Developer Wanted Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.