Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (60844 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by sameereinstein(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2019
Suzie1:

No. Probably because I don't like people manipulating others.
If i may ask, do you find game of power interesting? The whole stuffs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Your boss really is an asshole that doesn’t deserve any respect. I hope he’s not your mentor in any capacity.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
cococandy:
Your boss really is an asshole that doesn’t deserve any respect. I hope he’s not your mentor in any capacity.
the thread is not about his boss or the wife but about the op and his Job. You deviated.
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Thane(m): 12:28am On Sep 14, 2019
Thank God you handled it well. Pls can i get a job in ur firm? Maybe as an assistant. I'm a graduate
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by luluosas(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Exactly what I wanted to say
patani:
I think you should tell the boss what his wife is doing. Otherwise, you will be the biggest looser in the game she is trying to play
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by DenreleDave(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2020
yelinco1:
Don't say Nana. Focus on your job my brother. If you say anything about your oga's private life to his wife, you'll end up losing that job. Meanwhile, don't go too close to the wife, he might set you up to get rid of you in that chin company so that she can fix her own pet. Remember Joseph and his oga's wife in Te bible o.

I replied your mail already
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by hstar: 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wow
Re: How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2021
Just avoid that woman like the plague. She's big trouble.

I see no reason why your boss's wife should have your contacts and why she should be calling and texting you without her husband's knowledge. This is how you open your eyes to enter the fire. At your next job, keep your workplace life distinct from your private life, because the odds are you're not going to last long on that company. You're going to be set up one way or the other. When you take a stroll in the middle of a minefield, you can expect a boom at any moment.

Stop telling her that you don't know. Tell her bluntly that reporting on her husband's whereabouts is not part of your job description and that your communicating with your boss's wife matters is improper. Make sure you keep all the messages from her that you already have, and wait for when the shit hits the ceiling fan, as it most likely will. I don't envy you, but wish you luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.