Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

No Sex In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex In A Relationship (1111 Views)

No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex In A Relationship by don4real18(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2019
I'm not referring to a relationship between married couples but a relationship between a single man and a single woman.
No matter how much I try to imagine it, I do not see myself going into a relationship with a woman without considering sex but there are so many men who aren't like me. grin
Yes! I remember I had a no-sex relationship in the past but that was a long long time ago. tongue
Some years back, I was into a friends-with-benefits kinda relationship with a pretty lady and we had mind-blowing sex few times but I later got to know she was into a no-sex relationship with her boyfriend. I found it strange as she was the one who proposed it to him and he agreed to it but unknowingly to the young man, his girlfriend was all over my 8.5" Willy dilly.
Now, I am not against a no-sex relationship but if you know that you will still go out to satisfy yourself sexually, wouldn't it be better to have it with your partner instead of trying to be who you are clearly not.
If you want to abstain from sex, please do, but you should also know that sex doesn't make you less of who you are.

1 Like

Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Newguyhere: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2019
I smell lies undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Babysnow1: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
I prefer no sex relationship to be honest...

1 Like

Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
Bait and switch
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by uboma(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
I concur @don4real18
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Deepfeel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Let's see the 8.5 inches you called so easily undecided
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Deepfeel:
Let's see the 8.5 inches you called so easily undecided

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Any girl that says no sex in a relationship but isn't a virgin with the hymen intact is just another trick trying to play u... What's wrong with u guys above me asking a nigga for dick pics Na wah ooo una done dey bold for this country sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Sex In A Relationship by gerizzim: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
u no fit get 8.5 jooor. Shey u be horse ni
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Babysnow1: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
seriously he can.... especially if he is from the north....
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by don4real18(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
gerizzim:
u no fit get 8.5 jooor. Shey u be horse ni
Actually, I do, and no, I am human. smiley
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by don4real18(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Babysnow1:
seriously he can.... especially if he is from the north....
Na... From South-west
Re: No Sex In A Relationship by Babysnow1: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
don4real18:
Na... From the South

ok

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: See The Gift I Was Given At The Bar I Went To For Valentine / Nnm.. / Can A Born Again Sister Marry An Impotent Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.