Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women (44696 Views)

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
safarigirl:

This is like saying Angolans can be considered Portuguese due to their historical, linguistic and cultural ties.

Phillipinos are philippinos, no need to identify them otherwise.

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2019
Duterte and Joko Widodo

Two psycho posing as Presidents

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Vexatious:

Ikwerre people can also be considered Igbo because of linguistic and cultural ties, but are they Igbo?

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Ikwerre people can also be considered Igbo because of linguistic and cultural ties, but are they Igbo?

I don't have the time nor the energy to partake in a blind argument.

Hispanic according to ACB are people of Spanish and Portuguese ancestry and linguistics. A Spainard, Portuguese, Brazilian, Argentinian, Cuban, and Príncipe are all classified as either a white, brown or black hispanic by the American census bureau.

Wayne Rooney was arrested in D.C airport last year, and in his leaked arrest report, there were options for Hispanic white, brown and black, and non-hispanic white, black and brown. Rooney was classified as a non-hispanic white.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Zombicmodz: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Amuocha:
This Duterte government sef angry

Still better than some governments like that
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by AreaFada2: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
lexy2014:

This was b4 politics
Of course he knew he had to give it up. Or pretend to in order to enter politics proper.

You think third world politicians can publicly indulge in homosexuality and be accepted? shocked

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin grin see shade
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
Du30 smokes a lot weed.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Afonja007: 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2019
teekay213:
shocked
Wetin this never talk
He talk say he get big prick
Na Wetin he dey use intimidate he opposition
Them no get another person to replace this man
what of your president that said killer herdsmen are from Libya later he said from Mauritius then later they are from ecowas countries then later we should live with them in peace then now radio fulani 8

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
safarigirl:

If it quacks and walks like a duck, it's a duck. The Ikwerres might be deluded enough to see themselves as non-igbos, but the rest of Nigeria see then as Igbo.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by safarigirl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Vexatious:

I don't have the time nor the energy to partake in a blind argument.

Hispanic according to ACB are people of Spanish and Portuguese ancestry and linguistics. A Spainard, Portuguese, Brazilian, Argentinian, Cuban, and Príncipe are all classified as either a white, brown or black hispanic by the American census bureau.

Wayne Rooney was arrested in D.C airport last year, and in his leaked arrest report, there were options for Hispanic white, brown and black, and non-hispanic white, black and brown. Rooney was classified as a non-hispanic white.

OK.

I've said what I have to say on the issue. I am also not interested in a blind argument. Phillipinos are filipino

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by sulasa07(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Same prescription Atiku used also

Cured himself with Nollywood actresses
May GOD forgive you
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by kheny12(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Philippines no b Hispanic. Dem no fine 4 eye oh. Don't mistake them 4 south Americans
Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico,Mexico and Brazil babes are fine,sexy,pretty,beautiful and neat.

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala is it true?
How do you want Lalasticlala to know if it's true ? cheesy
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
safarigirl:
Ikwere are the Igbos that traditionally owned most of Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
He must still be gay and be forking dudes or getting forked by dudes in secret ...
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
safarigirl:

This is like saying Angolans can be considered Portuguese due to their historical, linguistic and cultural ties.

Phillipinos are philippinos, no need to identify them otherwise.

You both have a point tho

1 Like

Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Philomathhh(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Junkie1:
BEEN SAYING THIS, THE ONLY REASON ANYONE CAN BE GAY IS CUZ THEY'VE NOT HAD A TASTE OF FRESH YOUNG TIGHT PVSSY ...LWKM

ALTHOUGH SUCH PVSSY IS HARD TO FIND NOWADAYS

ALSO BUHARI NEEDS TO FOLLOW THIS PRESCRIPTION TO CURE HIS BRAIN
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
igbodefender:
How do you want Lalasticlala to know if it's true ? cheesy
they were classmates in school
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by CTPlayer: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Vexatious:

It can also be attached to people of latin ancestry, language and culture, eg, the caribbean islands of Cuba and Dominican Republic, and the pacific islandsof The Philippines.

No yawa. Don't mind them jare. How d match?
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

Of course he knew he had to give it up. Or pretend to in order to enter politics proper.

You think third world politicians can publicly indulge in homosexuality and be accepted? shocked

Did u c d date he said he married his wife& gave it up? Was he in politics as at that time?
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Awoo88: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
RTSC:
This guy is like buhari on steroids. cheesy
This guy is nothing like buhari. Buhari is a first class Dullard, a lifeless man with no idea of what he is doing. This guy on the other hand, is doing great and managing his country well. He is more like the "ajekpako" variant of Trump
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Georgetlm: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
You shall say the truth and the truth.......
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Georgetlm: 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
You shall Know the truth and the truth shall ...[/color][color=#006600]
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by simeotexy: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2019
sad wat is so sweet about f*cking a guys Yash.,why sweet puns full everywhere
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by suremanpatriot: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2019
grin w0nderful news. That wht i hav always advocated. welldown. grin
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Benekruku:
Same prescription Atiku used also

Cured himself with Nollywood actresses

By fvcking them in the yansh? grin
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by padoc90(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2019
Rodrigo is our man all the way.
Playful, jovial and accessible. You can meet him and wouldn’t comprehend because of his simplicity. He’s an audacious leader with high charisma unlike the incompetent leaders parading themselves as demo gods in Nigeria.

Let me continue enjoying these damsels Filipinos
I’m currently in transit for a service☺️☺️��
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by AreaFada2: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2019
lexy2014:

Did u c d date he said he married his wife& gave it up? Was he in politics as at that time?
So you think people do not plan their career ahead?
You cannot give up your sexuality. You can only hide or suppress it.

Now imagine how prevalent child abuse is in a some church denominations were priestly celibacy is mandatory. Even among probably otherwise striaigt people.

In the West like UK, until about 20 years ago, many gay people married just for a front. Some politicians were unmasked as closeth gays even just 15 years ago. Ruining the chance of party leadership.

Some people in their 60s with grandkids are now coming out as gay, lesbian or transexual because only just now the society has really accepted it.
Re: President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women by Newsblogger: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2019
henrixx:
Confirm!, pls If you're a gay pls just try a sweet p**sy for once and your life may never be the same
Why are you all so insensitive...why not try an ass if you are straight??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean-Yves Le Drian: Putin Needs To Understand NATO Has Nuclear Weapons / Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.